Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Comedy Zone

Old 12-10-2017, 10:31   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Lindsey Vonn ,Nothing but a liberal TOOL

Lindsey Vonn Isn't Carrying a Torch to the Olympics for Trump: 'I Hope to Represent the People of the U.S., Not the President'

By Ashley Hoffman December 8, 2017
Lindsey Vonn is thrilled to compete for America in the Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea, but don’t expect her to bring home a victory for the President.

http://time.com/5056057/winter-olymp...vonn-on-trump/

Then KARMA Strikes!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg he-broke-.jpg (54.9 KB, 76 views)
Old 12-10-2017, 11:20   #2
cbtengr
Area Commander

What athlete from the US has ever participated in an Olympics for any sitting president? The tax payer that helps fund her training knows who she represents, this spoiled rotten bitch snowflake needs to STFU.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:03   #3
Combat Diver
Quiet Professional

She may not represent anyone with that injury. Dumb snowflake, lost in the snow.

CD
Combat Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 12:20   #4
rsdengler
Area Commander

She's highly overrated......take a back seat LV, you are really not that good anyway. So, shut the trap

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 16:02   #5
PRB
Quiet Professional

Break a leg.....seriously
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 17:19   #6
Requiem
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
Break a leg.....seriously
May a full-body cast be in her future....

S.
Old 12-10-2017, 17:29   #7
Sohei
Area Commander

I am sure she is one of many who will utilize the Olympics for their useless political rantings rather than for what they are there for. They will be provided a platform as an Olympian which gives them the false impression that their opinion truly matters.

Well...it doesn't matter to me. To the sheep...it is the food of kings!
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 19:47   #8
echoes
Area Commander

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoge2 View Post
I am sure she is one of many who will utilize the Olympics for their useless political rantings rather than for what they are there for. They will be provided a platform as an Olympian which gives them the false impression that their opinion truly matters.

Well...it doesn't matter to me. To the sheep...it is the food of kings!
How sad...just another blonde airhead Tool! What a waste of talent.

If only they would all STFU, seriously!

Holly
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 21:09   #9
Box
Quiet Professional

I'll make it a point NOT to watch the Winter Olympics at all this year.
...primarily because I dont care about skiing - politically because she isn't free to represent me

politically she is participating in a sport rife with white privilege - I dont know how she can look at herself in a mirror
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 07:04   #10
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brush Okie View Post
If we add pole dancing and include transgender women only will you watch it then? I am glad to see you have seen the error of your male dominated woman hating ways and have seen the light of the progressives. There is hope for this world yet.

I am always trying to do better.

I don't see Lindsay Vonn as a female skier - that would be an unfair presumption of per gender identification. I am simply observing an entitled rich white person participating in an entitled rich white person sport...
...hiding behind white privilege (which in this case is ok since xe is bashing president Trump)

Something more ominous is going on here though - why is Vonn trying to lower the profile of a sport that already gets far too little recognition by minority athletes in the USA??? where are all the black skiers and why isn't Vonn working to increase the visibility of the sport to expand racial participation?

Clearly Lindsay Vonn needs to step back from per white privilege and read Kwame Harrisons article in the Journal of Sport and Social Issues...
...unless Vonn is just afraid of the increased level of competition. The sport of skiing and its very hegemony of whiteness restricts participation to entitled white-privilege competitors like Vonn. Look at per record - xe married Tiger Woods, a man who had dominated the white priviledge sport of golf - but xe left him because, “It was too much with his competition schedule and mine and, you know, he has two kids.”
So - PER competition schedule was ok - but not his - plus - Tiger has kids. bleech!!

Shame on you Lindsey Vonn !!!

sports that glorify patriarchal white privilege should be removed from the 0lympic Games and stricken from the history books !!!
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 11:15   #11
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Karma's a real bear, ain't it?

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 17:04   #12
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Lindsey Vonn ,Nothing but a liberal TOOL

Lindsey Vonn , I looked up her age,,,,, LOLZ, she's old enough to be a grandmother.

I didn't have any idea Tiger was hitting on that either..........

Tiger, you're really making some shitty decisions the last few years. Dump the liberal TOOL and get a real GF.
Old 12-11-2017, 19:42   #13
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

The well wishes from above have paid off somewhat:

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/1...-comments.html

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
sfshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 20:04   #14
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Lindsey who?

Where’s Peakabo Street on politics?

Hey Lindsay, break a leg, no, really about January!

Really wish the tax funded national sports franchises would go away. Think of the public schools that could benefit from all those wasted millions of dollars! Million dollar sponsorships to the individual but the American tax payer is on the hook to give them their fame.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 01:16   #15
Requiem
Guerrilla Chief

Skier Vonn loses Super-G medal to a snowboarder

Vonn lost her chance at a medal in the Super G.

The winner wasn't even a skier, but a snowboarder - Ester Ledecka of the Czech Republic borrowed skis for the race and took gold. LOL.

That is some sweet karma right there.

Here.

S.