Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 01-24-2018, 13:20   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

FBI Corruption Treason Conspiracy , someone better be going to prison

It's about time for a 4 Star General to step in and take control of the extremely corrupt FBI. Why a 4 Star, the military is usually much less corruptible.

This is almost enough to take up arms over and start killing corrupt people.

Evidence suggests a massive scandal is brewing at the FBI
By Michael Goodwin
January 23, 2018 | 9:37pm

During the financial crisis, the federal government bailed out banks it declared “too big to fail.” Fearing their bankruptcy might trigger economic Armageddon, the feds propped them up with taxpayer cash.
Something similar is happening now at the FBI, with the Washington wagons circling the agency to protect it from charges of corruption. This time, the appropriate tag line is “too big to believe.”
Yet each day brings credible reports suggesting there is a massive scandal involving the top ranks of America’s premier law enforcement agency. The reports, which feature talk among agents of a “secret society” and suddenly missing text messages, point to the existence both of a cabal dedicated to defeating Donald Trump in 2016 and of a plan to let Hillary Clinton skate free in the classified email probe.
If either one is true — and I believe both probably are — it would mean FBI leaders betrayed the nation by abusing their powers in a bid to pick the president.

corruption cont:

https://nypost.com/2018/01/23/eviden...ng-at-the-fbi/
Old 01-24-2018, 13:29   #2
Box
Quiet Professional

Is the article suggesting we might have corrupt law enforcement agents in bed with gangsters and politicians?

That's the craziest by-god accusation since Mark McCluskey ate dinner with Virgil Sollozzo...

Secret Police have been employed by national leaders for thousands of years - and the best way to keep it secret is to hide it right out in the open
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 01-24-2018 at 13:31.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 15:59   #3
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

FBI Corruption Treason Conspiracy

FBI Corruption Treason Conspiracy is just getting worse..........

"FBI cellphones affected by glitch"

BULLSHIT

They must think every American believes in Unicorns.

Time to dust off the guns, mags and ammo, just in case there's another "FBI glitch"...........

Thousands of FBI cellphones affected by glitch that lost Strzok-Page texts, officials say
By Jake Gibson | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: Thousands of FBI cellphones were affected by the technical glitch that the DOJ says prevented five months’ worth of text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page from being stored or uploaded into the bureau’s archive system, federal law enforcement officials tell Fox News.
The missing messages have been at the center of a storm of controversy on Capitol Hill, after the DOJ notified congressional committees that there is a gap in records between Dec. 14, 2016, and May 17, 2017. Strzok and Page are under scrutiny after it was revealed that the former members of Robert Mueller's team exchanged a series of anti-Trump texts during the presidential campaign.
The gap in records covered a crucial period, raising suspicion among GOP lawmakers about how those messages disappeared.

But Fox News is told that the glitch affected the phones of “nearly” 10 percent of the FBI’s 35,000 employees.
Senior Department of Justice officials told Fox News they are "taking steps" to possibly recover the texts from the appropriate cellphone carriers. The same officials told Fox News they are also making every effort to track down the physical cellphones in question so they could be subject to a forensic review.

FBI Corruption Treason Conspiracy cont:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...cials-say.html
Old 01-24-2018, 16:05   #4
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote I read somewhere this week about the FBI:
"The FBI may now be accurately described as a "few good apples" instead of a "few bad apples."

Trump needs to flush the Department of Just-us until all the bad apples have run for countries with non-extradition agreements with the U.S.

Other than Washington elites and most of the media, who respects the Famous But Incompetent anymore?
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 16:07   #5
Joker
Quiet Professional

Fire them all. Shut it down.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 16:24   #6
lindy
Guerrilla Chief

Glitch?

Unless the FBI is running their own telecom company, ALL of those messages are somewhere.

I’m sure some senior DOJ officials have encrypted phones but if Hillary couldn’t get one as SECSTATE, there’s no way a CI guy and a DOJ lawyer would.

This glitch story/lost texts is like NBCs broadcast from that ski resort in North Korea: total garbage.

"There are times in your life you'll be required to perform an exceedingly difficult task to the best of your ability, regardless of your perceived capability. Mental toughness is what will carry the day during these times. In other words, you suck it up and do what you have to do." - Razor
lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 17:39   #7
tonyz
Area Commander

The FBI has had real issues over the years.
There is even more to dirty former FBI agent John Connolly than is in this article.

FBI agent serving time for Miami murder gets a new release date
BY DAVID OVALLE
Updated July 26, 2017 09:56 AM

John Connolly, the notorious former Boston FBI agent convicted of helping gangsters engineer the killing of a gambling executive in Miami, has a new possible parole date: early 2039.

He would be 98 years old.

Florida’s parole commission made the ruling during a brief hearing on Wednesday in Tallahassee. Connolly was not present for the hearing, although his younger brother, James Connolly, attended the hearing.

Connolly was a star FBI agent in the 1970s, and one of his informants was James “Whitey” Bulger, the leader of a violent group known as the Winter Hill gang.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...163683153.html

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 17:47   #8
ddoering
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindy View Post
Unless the FBI is running their own telecom company, ALL of those messages are somewhere.

I’m sure some senior DOJ officials have encrypted phones but if Hillary couldn’t get one as SECSTATE, there’s no way a CI guy and a DOJ lawyer would.

This glitch story/lost texts is like NBCs broadcast from that ski resort in North Korea: total garbage.
Maybe they had the same IT guy as Hillary.
ddoering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 18:24   #9
Joker
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindy View Post

Bullshit. I've turn them down several times. If they needed one, they could have got one,
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 18:32   #10
EricV
Guerrilla

I took an oath to uphold the Constitution against enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC.

Fox guest floats possibility of FBI assassination plot against Trump
BY JOHN BOWDEN - 12/19/17 02:16 PM EST

A guest co-host on Fox News Channel's "Outnumbered" program on Tuesday appeared to suggest that FBI agents might have planned to assassinate President Trump.

In a clip from Tuesday's episode first reported by Media Matters, guest co-host Kevin Jackson floated the possibility that FBI agents revealed to have sent anti-Trump text messages may have planned to kill Trump after the president defeated Hillary Clinton last November.

"Well, I think they're going to say, what was his intent, right?" Jackson asked, referring to a quote from FBI agent Peter Strzok, which referred to an "insurance policy" against Trump getting elected.

"Because that's exactly what FBI Director — former FBI Director [James] Comey said when he was letting Hillary Clinton off the hook. And his intent, regardless of whether it was an assassination attempt or whatever, it was definitely something," Jackson added, to the other hosts' surprise.

"Whoa, whoa," co-host Harris Faulkner could be heard saying.

Jackson, who authored the book "Race-pimping" and hosts a syndicated radio show, added that the FBI's "fingerprints" were all over the 2016 presidential election.

"Well, I'm just saying, we don't know what it was," Jackson continued.

"When you say, 'we've got to make sure that this guy doesn't get in at all cost,' what does that mean?" he asks. "So I'm saying there's a spectrum of what does it mean, but one thing that we know for sure is that he was plotting in an election against a candidate, and there's FBI fingerprints all over this."

Faulkner and her other co-hosts continued to push back on Jackson's assertions.

"Because I know how things get clipped on social media, I just want to press in on the fact that no one has floated any sort of an idea that it was —" Faulkner said, before Jackson cut her off.

"Oh, it's been floated. When I talk about this, I'm talking about social media stuff and, you know, that's out there, I'm not talking about media sources," he said.

"Nothing credible," one of the other hosts said.

"Well, I mean, yeah," Jackson responded.

The Wall Street Journal reported Monday that individuals close to Strzok, who was removed from Robert Mueller's special counsel probe after the texts were discovered, say the "insurance policy" referred to the Russia investigation into the Trump campaign.

"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office—that there’s no way he gets elected—but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40," the agent's message from last August reads.

- This story was updated at 2:43 P.M. EST.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/36...-against-trump
Old 01-24-2018, 19:51   #11
Penn
Area Commander

Ok, a different question. What happens when concerned citizens march on an elected government?

Today, if we were to organize into a force that challenged contitustional law, what would the commander of the Old Guard be required to do, if that force marshaled on DC?
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 20:23   #12
Penn
Area Commander

Further, if that forced declared in advance it's intention to protect and defend the constitutional order, by first, establishing control of government, and once order was restored, returning control to elected officials, what is the military response initially?
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 21:38   #13
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
Ok, a different question. What happens when concerned citizens march on an elected government?

Today, if we were to organize into a force that challenged contitustional law, what would the commander of the Old Guard be required to do, if that force marshaled on DC?
MOO I believe the left is involved in an insurgency...at least against the protections within our Constitution they find inconvenient, it appears this is happening elsewhere too. Perhaps why so many rallied around the klintons as they have had a long history of working their agenda clandestinely. What they didn't count on was the spirit many of us believe in and values we were raised with that came from the framework of the Constitution. They assumed we were more like Europeans at this point after years of degrading core values and education. They don't refer to them as Elitists without cause. We the People are alive and well much to their chagrin...thankfully!
Edit: Insight into their mindset is seen in their previous illegal operation "Acorn" with the intention it would become an oak tree , I doubt they thought of it as the tree of liberty, on the contrary, far from it.

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart

Last edited by Golf1echo; 01-24-2018 at 23:25.
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 22:01   #14
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:

If they are without weapons...nothing happens other than watchful eyes.

If someone shows up armed they will be arrested for violating Washington DC laws against carrying weapons.

Quote:
Further, if that forced declared in advance it's intention to protect and defend the constitutional order, by first, establishing control of government, and once order was restored, returning control to elected officials, what is the military response initially?
There won’t be a military response. Washington DC has many police forces and federal LE that will control or disperse the gathering as ordered. With force if necessary - which will pit good guys against good guys in a media frenzy.

If the military did show up think of the Blue’s Brothers in Chicago - hut hut hut... they will be ordered to protect national treasures.

JMO

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 22:25   #15
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

I would rather hope that those going to prison are only temporary guests awaiting either a firing squad or hung by the neck ‘till dead.

The Left has declared war on the Constitution and the level of sedition and outright treason by people within high places is and should be prosecuted with capital offenses that TTBOMK includes death as a sentence.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote