Old 02-21-2009, 18:34   #16
alelks
Quiet Professional

He needs a haircut

His mustache is not within regulation

Anyone catch the name tag. (wrong font style and it's bold)

Tooooooo Funny!

alelks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:19   #17
Don
Quiet Professional

"He needs a haircut

His mustache is not within regulation

Anyone catch the name tag. (wrong font style and it's bold)

Tooooooo Funny! "

Nope...never seen anything like that running around Group.

Last edited by Don; 02-24-2009 at 05:21.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:39   #18
csquare
Quiet Professional

Maybe this was taken on Halloween and he is the greeter at that Office Depot?
Then he'll go home and hand out candy to trick or treaters......
I do not regret a day I spent in uniform—I’m immensely proud of my service. If I’ve learned anything, I’ve learned what a truly remarkable thing it is to be a combat veteran. Now I want to live an exceptional life for those who never made it home.
csquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:43   #19
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by csquare View Post
Maybe this was taken on Halloween and he is the greeter at that Office Depot?
Then he'll go home and hand out candy to trick or treaters......
Funny,very funny...............

GB TFS
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 13:34   #20
alright4u
Quiet Professional

Check this Poser out.

http://www.macvsog.cc/collins,_willi...ILLIAM%20DAVIS

Now this was an SF man? ROFLMAO.
alright4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 13:40   #21
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by alright4u View Post
LOLOLOL, the last hard day that guy saw was when he was standing in line behind rosie o'donnell at an all you can eat buffet.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:12   #22
Trip_Wire (RIP)
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
LOLOLOL, the last hard day that guy saw was when he was standing in line behind rosie o'donnell at an all you can eat buffet.
TS:

In viewing the SF groups listed by the article it claims there was no 17th SFG(A). This is false. There was a US Army Reserve 17th SFG(A) in 1961. The Group HQs was here in Seattle at Ft. Lawton, WA.

I was a member of that Group in 1961 and stayed with it until it was deactivated and all members were placed in Bco 12th SFG(A), first at Ft. Lawton then to Sandpoint NAS Seattle.

"To make war upon rebellion is messy and slow, like eating soup with a knife" -TE Lawrence.
Trip_Wire (RIP) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 14:03   #23
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip_Wire View Post
TS:

In viewing the SF groups listed by the article it claims there was no 17th SFG(A). This is false. There was a US Army Reserve 17th SFG(A) in 1961. The Group HQs was here in Seattle at Ft. Lawton, WA.

I was a member of that Group in 1961 and stayed with it until it was deactivated and all members were placed in Bco 12th SFG(A), first at Ft. Lawton then to Sandpoint NAS Seattle.
I'm not going to dispute the old SF groups, from what I've read there were dozens of NG and Reserve Groups started and then deactivated. I don't think anyone has all that history in one place.

And SFAHQ.com is not the SFA and they are not even associated with the real Special Forces Association.

Did you read the old boys actual military records?

TS
Old 02-25-2009, 16:15   #24
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alright4u View Post
This guy is really unbelievable.... The balls he has to claim "2" MOH's should give the FBI enough to have him and his BS buddy busted for the Stolen Valor crime.
It's just incredible. Why are they always claiming being Special Forces?

GB TFS
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

Old 02-26-2009, 12:51   #25
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Just have one more comment to make. It came from a recent friend of mine. It's simply put like this " If you play with reality,reality will play with you"......I think that is the case here.............

GB TFS
Zonie Diver

Jack Moroney

Old 03-02-2009, 23:16   #26
Blitzzz (RIP)
Quiet Professional

Chris Garland of Nashville Tn. Moronic Poser

Chris Garland
Here's a real shit head. Tells eveyrone he does special "jobs" for the government. and served with Special Forces and the Rangers. Local paper outed him but he could use some more. His style is very realistic and hard but his bull shit is uncalled for. Sorta like Smokey( for those who know)
http://www.nashvillescene.com/2005-0...karate-kidder/

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Blitzzz (RIP); 03-02-2009 at 23:22.
Blitzzz (RIP) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 23:25   #27
SpetsnaZ
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzzz View Post
Blitzzz...
That link didn't work, I think this is what you meant
http://www.nashvillescene.com/2009-0...ged-beat-down/
SpetsnaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 23:29   #28
SpetsnaZ
Quiet Professional

Blitzzz,
Oh snap!?!?
Now it works... my bad
SpetsnaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 00:39   #29
Richard
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Master Chris Garland recently returned from the Middle East where he was embedded with Special Operations as a government contractor. Chris was training Special Op's military members in hand-to-hand combat as well as other classified duties. Master Garland continues to conducts seminars US Special Op's personal, Police, Sheriff and Federal agencies regularly.

Recently, Master Garland opened his seminars up to traditional martial artist without a military or police back ground, this is truly a great opportunity for traditional martial artist to see the combat applications of martial arts. It is not often you actually get to training with a master that walks the walk.

http://www.pressbox.co.uk/detailed/E...nar_46760.html
He's been making these claims about his 'classified' experiences for a long time. Here's somebody else who 'mistakenly' spoke of Garland's SO background.

Richard's $.02
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 18:28   #30
Blitzzz (RIP)
Quiet Professional

You can watch this Poser getting his A--kicked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CitgE3Gz6OE

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson
Blitzzz (RIP) is offline   Reply With Quote