Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 06-08-2012, 13:26   #16
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Politicians that ran for public office claiming they were Green Berets we need to start a list.

Councilman David Oh of Philadelphia, had everyone except the real Green Berets fooled that he was in fact a Green Beret and veteran of Desert Storm. David Oh you're still a liar and fraud.

Kenneth Aden has taken the playbook straight from Derrell Douglas Gardner Jr. (candidate for Ft Myers mayor). Neither Aden or Gardner ever wore a green beret or served in Special Forces, but both led their constituents to believe they did.

Kenneth Aden, there are currently seven US Army Special Forces Groups, and from your own military records there is not one mention of you every serving in any of those SF Groups, how strange. But from all your news articles and the youtube I'm sure there are dozens of Green Beret buddies that are coming to your aide to prove your "Green Beret" and "Special Forces" claims.

Congressional candidate Kenneth Aden you are a liar, a fraud and a democrat.

Councilman David Oh of Philadelphia is also a liar, a fraud and a republican.

ProfessionalSoldiers.com doesn't care what political affiliation you have if you insert a Green Beret or Special Forces into your campaign speeches we will find out.
Old 06-08-2012, 14:55   #17
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

Outstanding.
Old 06-08-2012, 15:16   #18
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

This Ain't Hell by Jonn Lilyea, POWNETWORK and SOCNET were all over this before we posted it. Professionalsoldiers.com is just adding traction to the story.

I don't think you can google Ken Aden and Green Beret/Special Forces without hitting one of those websites.

This what happens when your lies hit the internet Ken Aden.

Ken Aden, I sure hope you didn't forge the DD-214 I saw at This Ain't Hell

That's a federal offence.
Old 06-08-2012, 16:59   #19
nousdefions
Quiet Professional

Kenneth Aden Running for congress liar and fraud

Ken Aden you are a fraud and a liar running for Congress. Just what we don't need in Washington DC. Come clean to the voters in your district and maybe you'll win an honorable election.

So far you are displaying a severe lack of character, which is the source of most of our problems today.

Time to Man up or Shut up.

P.S. Voters of Arkansas' Third Congressional District, you can do much better for yourselves than to elect the fraud and liar, Ken Aden to Congress. If he lies about his military record, what else has he lie to you about?
“Whether we come from poverty or wealth; whether we are Afro-American or Irish-American; Christian or Jewish, from big cities or small towns, we are all equal in the eyes of God. … May all of you as Americans never forget your heroic origins, never fail to seek divine guidance, and never lose your natural, God-given optimism. … My fellow Americans … God bless each and every one of you, and God bless this country we love.”
– Ronald Reagan, Aug. 17, 1992

Last edited by nousdefions; 06-09-2012 at 12:57. Reason: Edited name for google indexing
nousdefions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 18:47   #20
Snaquebite
Area Commander

This thread made the top of the list on my Google alerts today.

Green Beret Kenneth Aden Running for congress liar and fraud ...
Page 2- Green Beret Kenneth Aden Running for congress liar and fraud "Hall of Shame Inductees"
https://www.professionalsoldiers.com...read.php?t...2

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 18:55   #21
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

Here's his "meet Ken" page; did he delete SF?

http://aden4arkansas.com/?page_id=613
Ken Aden, a native of Northwest Arkansas, believes it is time to put people first and politics last. He is the Democratic candidate for the Third Congressional District.

A former Staff Sergeant in the United States Army, Ken decided to run for Congress because he wants to serve his community and do his part to create jobs and revitalize the economy of the Third District.

Ken Aden began his military career with the Arkansas Army National Guard in July of 2000. He served with great pride with A Company 2, 153rd Infantry until September of 2002, completing a peacekeeping deployment to the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt. It was after this that he decided to pursue the military as a career.

While deployed in Iraq, Ken founded Citizens 4 Change Dayton in 2009, a non-profit founded upon the belief that people from every economic background and walk of life can come together in some small way to create for themselves a better community and neighborhood.

In 2010, following his service in the U.S. Army, Ken returned to Northwest Arkansas to help care for his grandparents and founded Residents 4 Arkansas based on the non-profit model in Ohio.

Originally from Pine Bluff and raised in Eastern Arkansas, Aden chose to pursue a career in the military after graduating high school.

During Ken’s service in the U.S. Army he was assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division and the First Infantry Division in support of combat operations. As a combat infantryman, Ken Aden has been directly involved on the front lines of multiple battle campaigns.

Aden has been awarded the Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal, the Army Commendation Medal, the Achievement Medal, the Joint Meritorious Unit Award, the National Defense Service Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, the Commissioned Officer Professional Development Ribbon, the Army Service Ribbon, the Overseas Service Ribbon, the Multinational Force and Observers Medal, the Combat Infantryman Badge, and the Parachutist Badge – among other medals, awards, and ribbons.

Ken has attended the University of Chicago and Mid-South Community College. He holds an AA from Arkansas State University.

Aden is a current member of the 82nd Airborne Association, the 1st Infantry Division Association, and the Veterans of Foreign Wars.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:27   #22
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
This Ain't Hell by Jonn Lilyea, POWNETWORK and SOCNET were all over this before we posted it. Professionalsoldiers.com is just adding traction to the story.

I don't think you can google Ken Aden and Green Beret/Special Forces without hitting one of those websites.

This what happens when your lies hit the internet Ken Aden.

Ken Aden, I sure hope you didn't forge the DD-214 I saw at This Ain't Hell

That's a federal offence.
Ken your nothing but a sorry ass phony MF..........

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII

Last edited by greenberetTFS; 06-28-2012 at 13:54.
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:57   #23
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Ken Aden Green Beret Fraud

"Here's his "meet Ken" page; did he delete SF?"

This is a very common tactic used by "Green Beret frauds" once they are caught, their "Special Forces" & "Green Beret" claims start vanishing off their public webpage.

But it's too late for Ken Aden, he's been caught red handed by real Green Berets, game over.

If he becomes a real contender for the Arkansas Third Congressional District I'm sure this "story" will then make national news.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:17   #24
RB
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
Watch the youtube at 1:30, do you think Ken Aden was a Green Beret and served with Special Forces? Those were his own words. Ken Aden, you are a liar and a fraud.

And now you're done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NnONPghgZc
There will be no clean-up on this video.

Ken Aden, Liar, Fraud.

~D-6606~
RB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:30   #25
nousdefions
Quiet Professional

Ken Aden Green Beret Fraud and Liar

Mr. Ken Aden,

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't delete the internet. Youtube and copies of "alleged" forged documents live forever. Someone will always have a copy.

Voters of Arkansas' 3rd Congressional District, research before you vote, meet your candidates and ask the hard questions.
“Whether we come from poverty or wealth; whether we are Afro-American or Irish-American; Christian or Jewish, from big cities or small towns, we are all equal in the eyes of God. … May all of you as Americans never forget your heroic origins, never fail to seek divine guidance, and never lose your natural, God-given optimism. … My fellow Americans … God bless each and every one of you, and God bless this country we love.”
Old 06-13-2012, 11:37   #26
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Green Beret Fraud Ken Aden

Green Beret Fraud Ken Aden will not be the first or last politician caught using Special Forces to bump up his image.

Green Beret fraud Ken Aden should thank his lucky stars that the part of Arkansas he resides in does not have top notch reporters.

Former Atlantic City Mayor Robert Levy, not so lucky......

Atlantic City Mayor to Resign After Disappearing From Sight
Published October 08, 2007
FoxNews.com

snip:
"The Press of Atlantic City was first to check out Levy's accounts that he was a 20-year Army veteran with two Bronze stars and two tours of duties in Vietnam. The newspaper learned that Levy lied when he said he was a Green Beret and used the false claim to bump up his veterans' benefits payments by about $25,000.

The allegedly phony Special Forces soldier has said he should have corrected the record years ago."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...#ixzz1xhB71Vyp
Old 06-21-2012, 11:16   #27
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Green Beret Kenneth Aden Running for congress liar and fraud

Green Beret Kenneth Aden Running for congress liar and fraud

Ken Aden I am still receiving emails as to your pathetic attempts to explain why you think you are a "Green Beret".

Ken Aden you failed the Special Forces Qualification Course and failing does not earn you a right to tell people you were a "Green Beret".

Ken Aden, you never served with the Green Beret's, you served with trainees attempting to earn the right to wear the Green Beret, of which you failed.

Ken Aden stop telling lies, the real Green Beret's are not amused.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:26   #28
nousdefions
Quiet Professional

Ken Aden for Congress

Ken Aden for Congress you are not a "Green Beret", but you are a fraud and a liar.

Kenneth Aden, why do you continue to lie to potential voters? I would say man-up, but at this time I don't think that's possible.

P.S. Voters of Arkansas' 3rd Congressional District, you can do much better for yourselves than to elect the fraud and liar, Ken Aden to Congress. If Kenneth Aden lies about his military record, what else has he lie to you about?
Old 06-23-2012, 07:35   #29
Hognose (RIP)
Quiet Professional

At the risk of some ps.com backscratching, we do a valuable public service by outing these guys. I recall around 1990 a Vietnam vet, outraged, giving me a mimeographed handout on Sen. John F. Kerry. The material in the handout was essentially the same stuff that never dinged Kerry until he ran for national office. So it's important to keep the spotlight on people like Green Beret phony David Oh (even though he won his election), Green Beret poseur Ken Aden, and Green Beret four-flusher Matt Beck, who went so far as to tattoo Ranger and SF tabs on his shoulder (wrong shoulder, no less).

Blowfish like Aden, Beck and Oh particularly grieve me. There is no reason they could not take pride in their legitimate military service. Aden clearly wanted to go SF badly enough that he took three shots at MOS phase. He knows what it means. Like all of us did, he probably saw fellow trainees injure themselves for life trying to earn that silly hat. And yet, he's a legitimate combat vet, why can't he be content with that?

For some reason he has to steal the hat (and all it symbolizes) that he failed to earn.

This is not a partisan thing. The people of AR-3 are entitled to whatever party's representation they want, and as it's no business of mine. No one party has a lock on these guys, Republicans had a Korean War phony in Rep. Wes Cooley and Democrats have a couple of Vietnam ones in Tom Harkin and Dick Blumenthal. Cooley is retired and dead now, but we never let up on him. We're never going to let up on Blumenthal and Harkin either. When they croak, if their obituaries don't mention their despicable character in re stealing valor, our letters to the editor will. Some will say: "Think of his family! Let a dead man lie" (pun intended). I say, he should have thought of his family before his lips claimed honors better men died to have engraved on their tombstones.

That Vietnam vet did not live to see Kerry's falsehoods mortally wound his presidential campaign. Many of us who opposed him on those grounds were not Vietnam vets, but I was tightly bound to that man through the Special Forces Regiment and with every step I took in that campaign I burned with his sense of outrage. If my generation is all gone and Aden is still standing somewhere in politics, if Jeff and I and all you guys who are reading this the day I post it are singing in the Choir Invisible, the sons of the Regiment will still show no mercy to Ken Aden, Special Forces phony.

If that one was on intrade it would be trending 100%. Aden's only choices are to admit his deception now, admit his deception later (presumably after the drip, drip, drip of questions on his credibility and integrity takes its toll), or have thousands of guys who have been carefully selected and trained to be persistent and relentless pissing in his punchbowl for all eternity. We already know who's going to run out of energy first. Because Ken Aden is not and never was a Special Forces soldier, and to make the phony claim he has made says something dark and ugly about his fundamental character.
Hognose (RIP) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:03   #30
fasteddie565
Quiet Professional

I had been working him and his political consultant about this and last week got dysentery in Karachi. I lost my momentum and was wondering where this was. Glad to see he has finally been busted now that I divorced the shitter.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog...resume-padding

[] http://m.arkansasonline.com/news/201...oric-20120628/

Last edited by fasteddie565; 06-28-2012 at 09:06.
fasteddie565 is offline   Reply With Quote