No gay male goats in Orlando.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 16:31   #32
BKKMAN
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
No gay male goats in Orlando.
Orlando goats weren't good looking enough...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg goat 1.jpg (20.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg goat 2.jpg (25.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg goat 3.jpg (44.5 KB, 25 views)

It is not inequality which is the real misfortune, it is dependence. Voltaire
BKKMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 17:17   #33
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
That said, in order to take to a commanding position our muslim boy Mateen had to do some recon.
Looks like he did:

Quote:
FORT PIERCE – At least four regular customers at the gay Orlando nightclub where a gunman killed 49 people Sunday morning said today that they believe they had seen the killer, Omar Mateen, there before.

"Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself, and other times he would get so drunk he was loud and belligerent," said Ty Smith, who also uses the name Aries.

He saw Mateen at the club at least a dozen times, he told the Orlando Sentinel.
"We didn't really talk to him a lot, but I remember him saying things about his dad at times," Smith said. "He told us he had a wife and child."

Orlando Police Chief John Mina said he had no information about those visits.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...613-story.html
Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 17:27   #34
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
Looks like he did:

Pat
Doesn't take a leap to figure it out.

Hindsight is 20-20. The LEO community will find out everything, "afterwards".

I do find it amusing he was not fired from his job because he was a muzzie.
Old 06-13-2016, 18:57   #35
Joker
Quiet Professional

He had to cover up his sins by killing the witnesses. That explains why he was ignoring the goats.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 20:56   #36
Patrin
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddoering View Post
Only Alan Grayson.
Oh, that's great.

Quote:
Doesn't take a leap to figure it out.
Seems like good recon...I don't buy that he might have been gay, given past G4s co-worker reports...
a properly targeted venue by a pos that knew his target.

There still some spla'nin to do on his middle east visits...indoctrination...training...bueller...

Last edited by Patrin; 06-13-2016 at 21:01.
Patrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 21:03   #37
mark46th
Quiet Professional

"He saw Mateen at the club at least a dozen times, he told the Orlando Sentinel."

Sounds like a muzzy with latent homosexual tendencies, who couldn't reconcile his belief in Islam with his hidden feelings about being a peter puffer...
mark46th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 07:09   #38
abc_123
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
Was thinking the same thing, but these were not men he was killing.

That said, in order to take to a commanding position our muslim boy Mateen had to do some recon. My guess was he was gay and that conflicted with his islamic beliefs. I've no doubts he was in Pulse a few times before the shootings.

Are there no goats in Orlando?
Looks like you called it. Closet pillow-biter.

News report that I saw had even the other gays at the bar staying away from him because he was "weird". So he was probably failing at getting as ,much d**k as he wanted in addition to being a failure in the eyes of his father, and his imam and his cult as a whole. Sounding like he was beating on his wife and beat his first wife too... why, because his cult taught him that they are second class and not worth much and well probably because he could and it made him feel better. Maybe he beat them because they couldn't give him the d**k that he really wanted. Who knows? What to do when you are an abject failure and an embarrassment? Easy... just latch onto the cult's teaching about martyrdom and waging war against the evilwest and go out in a way that makes up for all that. Oh and he did it while killing gays so he hit the spiritual trifecta (and made daddy happy).

So what will we learn from all this? Ban assault rifles and guns with high capacity magazines. We need to teach more acceptance of LBQTZYXY people. We need better mental health care. More jobs. Islam is really a peaceful religion that has been misinterperated by a small minority and hijacked to do evil.
Old 06-14-2016, 07:34   #39
abc_123
Quiet Professional

Oh and the other thing that maybe we can learn is that if a muslim says that "xxxx" type of people should be killed, or if they actually say that theyare going to kill a bunch of people? (there is a former co-worker that says that the killer said that) You might just want to take him seriously.
Old 06-14-2016, 10:35   #40
VVVV

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc_123 View Post
Oh and the other thing that maybe we can learn is that if a muslim says that "xxxx" type of people should be killed, or if they actually say that theyare going to kill a bunch of people? (there is a former co-worker that says that the killer said that) You might just want to take him seriously.
I believe that would apply to anyone, not just Muslims.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:22   #41
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I believe that would apply to anyone, not just Muslims.
Indeed.
It should especially apply to millions of currently law-abiding gun owners who won't tolerate their rights being infringed.

MOLON LABE
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 12:24   #42
funnyman
Asset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoge2 View Post
IMO, the amount of people -- much less men -- who would have the presence of mind to assault someone while reloading in very low percentage wise. Not to mention, while he was reloading, many of them probably didn't have a clue as to why he wasn't firing because -- more than likely -- they have no idea how an AR works.
If you look at the video of the recent murder in the Israeli cafe, folks will see that no one charged the two gunmen - everyone instinctively ran away. Yes, the situation was different in that there were two assaulters and the duration was much shorter, but I think only military/LEO and a very select few civilians have the mindset to do a react-to-close-ambush battle-drill. These days, civilians are conditioned for flight rather than fight. JMHO.
Old 06-14-2016, 13:43   #43
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by GratefulCitizen View Post
Indeed.
It should especially apply to millions of currently law-abiding gun owners who won't tolerate their rights being infringed.

MOLON LABE
Amen!
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 22:59   #44
Divemaster
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyman View Post
If you look at the video of the recent murder in the Israeli cafe, folks will see that no one charged the two gunmen - everyone instinctively ran away. Yes, the situation was different in that there were two assaulters and the duration was much shorter, but I think only military/LEO and a very select few civilians have the mindset to do a react-to-close-ambush battle-drill. These days, civilians are conditioned for flight rather than fight. JMHO.
That flight-before-fight reflex is a real thing in any society that has not, as a whole, had to do much fighting. Even Israel. I suspect an American club in 1946, or an Israeli club in 1949, 1968, or 1974 might react differently than almost any location in 2016.

I don't despise the sheep for being who they are. But I have grave moral issues with any society that coddles its citizenry into preferring their wounds come from the rear rather than the front. I do not believe that people, who in their final moment cower rather than attack, deserve to die.

I just wish more sheep, when faced with a lone wolf, could do simple math.

Last edited by Divemaster; 06-14-2016 at 23:02.
Divemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:55   #45
SouthernDZ
Quiet Professional

Now that there's evidence the Orlando shooter was shooting from behind, I suspect he'll be disavowed by the muzzies in short order.
SouthernDZ is offline   Reply With Quote