Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 03-22-2014, 21:41   #16
Paragrouper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
OB was the BN Commo SGT.
You're getting old, OB went to Group just before our great adventure. Mitch took a few guys up to Kuwait to run comms, but I don't recall this guy being one of them. Most of the BOP guys stayed back in Saudi in the parking garage.

"Beware the fury of of the patient man." ~John Dryden
Paragrouper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 04:11   #17
Snaquebite
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
He's from Wapato, Washington but he currently lives in Topeka, KS.

We are doing what we can by exposing his lies and fraud. Hopefully anyone dealing with him in the future will google his name and they will find out what sort of lies he's been telling.
Maybe there's a reporter in the Wapato area that would like to help expose this POS.

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 10:05   #18
PRB
Quiet Professional

He's on linkedin and I've sent him an invite to say hello.
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 10:43   #19
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
He's on linkedin and I've sent him an invite to say hello.
Maybe he'll come over here and tell us stories???
Old 03-23-2014, 13:45   #20
sfsgm
Quiet Professional

Quote:
He's from Wapato, Washington but he currently lives in Topeka, KS.

We are doing what we can by exposing his lies and fraud. Hopefully anyone dealing with him in the future will google his name and they will find out what sort of lies he's been telling.
Darn. I will be vacationing nearby In Moses Lake for a week over Memorial Day and I just old my wife while we're here on vacation in San Diego that we're going to Wapato. Kansas is a bit far. Wish I could help. I wondered who the Congresswoman was because I know all of them here in Washington, being politically active that I am.
sfsgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 18:58   #21
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragrouper View Post
You're getting old, OB went to Group just before our great adventure. Mitch took a few guys up to Kuwait to run comms, but I don't recall this guy being one of them. Most of the BOP guys stayed back in Saudi in the parking garage.
He never left the garage...... He is full of SHIT!!!!
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:03   #22
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud

Apparently Dills is telling folks he got PTSD from shooting so many people during the war........

If you guys remember Special Forces took away the ammo from all the support soldiers because they were shooting themselves and other friendly soldiers. I arrived in Saudi with CSM Joe D and some support soldier picked us up at the Saudi airport. When we arrived we were greeted by a support soldier who's mission it was to drive us to Special Forces headquarters. The support soldier was carrying his weapon and I asked him for a magazine of ammunition as I didn't have any ammo yet. He looked at me with a sad face and said he didn't have any ammo, none of the support soldiers had any ammo. When I asked why he said all the support soldiers ammunition was taken away because so many of them had shot themselves and shot other friendly soldiers etc. Dills would has been disarmed also, hard to shoot people without ammo........
(Upon arriving at the Special Forces HQ I received my ammo, grenades, claymore mines etc. And the support soldier was right, all the support soldiers were disarmed......)

Oh and Dills, you lying bottom feeding piece of shit, I was with the SOCCENT Commander and CSM when we entered the Kuwait Embassy and you were not there. In fact there were no support soldiers there until much later.

If you read the bottom feeding scumbag records of Bryon Dills you will notice one glaring entry, Dills received the "Saudi" Kuwait Liberation Medal. But he did not receive the "Kuwaiti" Kuwait Liberation Medal. You only received the "Kuwaiti" Kuwait Liberation Medal if you actually crossed into Kuwait.

As SF BHT has said, Bryon Dills never left the safety of Saudi Arabia..........
Old 03-24-2014, 09:18   #23
Guy
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_BHT View Post
He never left the garage...... He is full of SHIT!!!!
Maybe he got PTSD from that SCUD missile that hit Dhahran, promptly went into MOPP Level IV and ran around with no ammo while, the rest of us was trying to get some sleep?

Or

The SF dude that converted terrorized him after I asked: "How come your cap don't cover your ears when it's cold as hell?"

Quote:
If you read the bottom feeding scumbag records of Bryon Dills you will notice one glaring entry, Dills received the "Saudi" Kuwait Liberation Medal. But he did not receive the "Kuwaiti" Kuwait Liberation Medal. You only received the "Kuwaiti" Kuwait Liberation Medal if you actually crossed into Kuwait.

As SF BHT has said, Bryon Dills never left the safety of Saudi Arabia..........
Dills was on one of those super-secret flights into Kuwait...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DjnfX0o.jpg
Views:	719
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	27650  

-DE OPPRESSO LIBER-
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:32   #24
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Maybe he got PTSD from that SCUD missile that hit Dhahran, promptly went into MOPP Level IV and ran around with no ammo while, the rest of us was trying to get some sleep?Or

The SF dude that converted terrorized him after I asked: "How come your cap don't cover your ears when it's cold as hell?"

Dills was on one of those super-secret flights into Kuwait...
LOLOLOL, the stories we could tell...... I had a mask only because we were ordered to have one, never saw a MOPP suit. I remember when pallets of flak jackets arrived, gone in seconds but I never saw an SF guy wearing one. I also remember the French soldiers in formation, in full MOPP, and with a trash-bag covering each of them. And don't forget the Saudi soldiers with full beards trying to get their masks on.........
Old 03-24-2014, 09:57   #25
Guy
Quiet Professional

LMAO!

Quote:
LOLOLOL, the stories we could tell...... I had a mask only because we were ordered to have one, never saw a MOPP suit. I remember when pallets of flak jackets arrived, gone in seconds but I never saw an SF guy wearing one. I also remember the French soldiers in formation, in full MOPP, and with a trash-bag covering each of them. And don't forget the Saudi soldiers with full beards trying to get their masks on.........
We no damn well this Bryan Dills was not there for:
  • Whoever took that anti-aircraft gun and towed it to Saudi.
  • Whoever acquired a water truck and filled the pool in Kuwait when there was no running water.
  • The team that mounted a machine gun on top of a station wagon.
  • Pulling guard outside the embassy when the Kuwaitis try to pass a Iraqi POW off on us.
  • The relocating of TVs and other electronics from the embassy into team houses.
  • The run away grenade launcher on the range that wounded a few folks.
  • Smoke grenades with Pink Floyd blaring and chemlight juices glowing in the dark.

-DE OPPRESSO LIBER-
Old 03-24-2014, 10:37   #26
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
  • Whoever acquired a water truck and filled the pool in Kuwait when there was no running water.
  • Pulling guard outside the embassy when the Kuwaitis try to pass a Iraqi POW off on us.
  • The relocating of TVs and other electronics from the embassy into team houses.
  • Smoke grenades with Pink Floyd blaring and chemlight juices glowing in the dark.

Was that the anti-aircraft gun that was firing just outside the walls of the Embassy? I remember JJ yelling "Will someone go and take possession of that damn anti-aircraft gun!!!" That was the only time I ever took cover from "falling" bullets.....

Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud we know you were not there.......
Old 03-24-2014, 12:32   #27
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Lightbulb

Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud I know you and you were not there.......

You were a marginal support troop and caused more trouble that anything. Why would you lie and misrepresent to your family and friends that you were something you were not?

I know because you are Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud!!!!!!!!

Just so people know he was NEVER Special Forces but he was a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 13:37   #28
Guy
Quiet Professional

I'm not for sure however...

Quote:
Was that the anti-aircraft gun that was firing just outside the walls of the Embassy?
It was towed to Saudi then, towed back to Kuwait then, some how ended up back on Bragg where, it stood outside the BN building in our old "wood" building area.

BTW...Bryan Dill was not in Kuwait with us.

-DE OPPRESSO LIBER-
Old 03-25-2014, 06:03   #29
uplink5
Quiet Professional

Quote:

I believe it was Pappy Libertae(?) who got us water, filled all our roof top house
Tanks and the pool. (I think it was 34s pool)

Oh, and that was my Tm Sgt who blew us up with the AGS 17 30mm Grenade Launcher. He recovered.......

I saw the picture of that POS Dills and recognized him instantly. He was a flaming idiot back then and obviously nothing has changed! Better reel him in...

Thomas Jefferson

"The scene changes but the aspirations of men of good will persist."

Vannevar Bush
uplink5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:06   #30
PRB
Quiet Professional

Is there no way to contact/inform the VA as to this fraud?
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote