Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Kit Tips > Professional Gear

Old 07-07-2006, 16:38   #1
wri6414
BANNED USER

oakley's military discount

i'm currently with the 20th SFG in glen arm, maryland @gun powder military reservation i got the recomended SOF soles for my boots but a couple of a-team members here said that i would be able to get a military discount form for oakley's glasses ,and boots from a reply off this forum.
wri6414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 17:10   #2
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Not unless you read the intros and stickies, fill in your profile, introduce yourself in the proper place, and learn to use the search button.

Glad you found you way here, are you an SF soldier?

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 00:35   #3
gits
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by wri6414
i'm currently with the 20th SFG in glen arm, maryland @gun powder military reservation i got the recomended SOF soles for my boots but a couple of a-team members here said that i would be able to get a military discount form for oakley's glasses ,and boots from a reply off this forum.
Oakley is always updating their order forms. Your best bet is to email the Oakley government sales for the order forms.
gits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 17:05   #4
Para
Quiet Professional

www.usstandardissue.com
We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of suffering. You ask what is our policy? I will say: It is to wage war, by sea, land, and air with all our might and all our strength that God can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny, never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, What is our aim? I answer in one word: Victory Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival. Winston Churchill
Para is offline   Reply With Quote