Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 01-07-2015, 12:27   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Jay Carney , This is how Cowards talk.......

This is how Cowards talk.......

Let's just say "NO" to Free Speech.

Let's just get on our knees and give in to the islamic goat f**kers.

Jay Carney says "We'd rather live on our knees and live under the sword of islam than insult the pedophile prophet muhammad."

Well said Jay Carney, I'm sure your words will live on forever.

Now it's OK to insult all other religions, just not islam.

This is how a Coward talks.......

White House Questioned French Magazine’s ‘Judgment’ In 2012 For Publishing Naked Muhammad Cartoon

January 7, 2015 12:09 PM

WASHINGTON (CBSDC) — The White House criticized French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in 2012 for publishing cartoons mocking the Prophet Muhammad.

Then White House Press Secretary Jay Carney questioned the magazine’s judgment after publishing images of Muhammad naked.

“We are aware that a French magazine published cartoons featuring a figure resembling the Prophet Muhammad, and obviously we have questions about the judgment of publishing something like this,” Carney told reporters in September 2012.

Carney stated that the images would be “deeply offensive to many and have the potential to be inflammatory.”

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/...ammad-cartoon/
Old 01-07-2015, 12:43   #2
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadsword2004 View Post
I think the issue though Sir is not just the threat it would pose to oneself but possibly to other innocent people. For example, if you decide to do something mocking Islam and as a result terrorists seek to blow up a school bus filled with children for revenge, that is different than if they are just threatening explicitly the person (s) who did the mockery.
Yeah, let me know when you want to make that trade:

Security for Freedom.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:45   #3
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post

Carney stated that the images would be “deeply offensive to many and have the potential to be inflammatory.”
Classic - Baghdad Jay - blaming the victim again.

So, Baghdad Jay, by your logic if your comments are considered deeply offensive and inflammatory they excuse/explain/put into context (whatever it was you were fu$king attempting to do) some idiot going all medieval on your ass?

The only reason to pay any attention to this idiot carney Carney is because he epitomizes the Obama administration and much of the progressive left's thought process.

These people (Carney) are truly dangerous...and despicable.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:53   #4
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

I'm waiting for an artist to create "Piss Mohammed."

I wonder if they will support that as "art."

The good news is, we can start the dead pool on it now.

Maybe Nancy and Hillary will sign on as sponsors.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 13:06   #5
Javadrinker
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post

TR
Don't forget Elizabeth and Diane!
Javadrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 15:59   #6
Airbornelawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post

TR
I am waiting for some Islamist fanatic to remember that Jesus and Mary are some of the most highly regarded figures in Islam, and threaten some Western artist over this. How will these "brave" champions of artistic freedom, who love spitting in Christians' faces knowing they won't respond with violence, react to that?
Airbornelawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 06:18   #7
BryanK
Guerrilla Chief

I heard an interesting point on this issue this morning. Why, in 2012, when Carnie (as in a carnival ride attendant) said the phrase “We are aware that a French magazine published cartoons featuring a figure resembling the Prophet Muhammad, and obviously we have questions about the judgment of publishing something like this." why did he use the word Prophet preceding Muhammed?

As a spokes-mouth for the administration, does he not speak directly as a representative of Obama? Were those Obama's words that Carnie regurgitated? It was either a statement of pure cowardice, or the fact that the big O truly is a Muslim. I've never heard a representative from the administration state "Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ", or "Jesus Christ the Messiah".

Transparency indeed.

"Too many men work on parts of things. Doing a job to completion, satisfies me."- Richard Proenneke
BryanK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 08:04   #8
Five-O
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post

Jay Carney says "We'd rather live on our knees and live under the sword of islam than insult the pedophile prophet muhammad."

Well said Jay Carney, I'm sure your words will live on forever.

Now it's OK to insult all other religions, just not islam.

This is how a Coward talks.......

White House Questioned French Magazine’s ‘Judgment’ In 2012 For Publishing Naked Muhammad Cartoon

January 7, 2015 12:09 PM

WASHINGTON (CBSDC) — The White House criticized French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in 2012 for publishing cartoons mocking the Prophet Muhammad.

Then White House Press Secretary Jay Carney questioned the magazine’s judgment after publishing images of Muhammad naked.

“We are aware that a French magazine published cartoons featuring a figure resembling the Prophet Muhammad, and obviously we have questions about the judgment of publishing something like this,” Carney told reporters in September 2012.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/...ammad-cartoon/
Add Howard Dean to the mix: he believes these cowards don't represent islam and you have a cabal of fools in national leadership positions.
Five-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 12:47   #9
Richard
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanK View Post
I heard an interesting point on this issue this morning. Why, in 2012, when Carnie (as in a carnival ride attendant) said the phrase “We are aware that a French magazine published cartoons featuring a figure resembling the Prophet Muhammad, and obviously we have questions about the judgment of publishing something like this." why did he use the word Prophet preceding Muhammed?

As a spokes-mouth for the administration, does he not speak directly as a representative of Obama? Were those Obama's words that Carnie regurgitated? It was either a statement of pure cowardice, or the fact that the big O truly is a Muslim. I've never heard a representative from the administration state "Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ", or "Jesus Christ the Messiah".

Transparency indeed.
Lots of ffolkes named Muhammad and Jesus in the world - stating "the Prophet Muhammad" or "Jesus Christ" merely specifies which one you're talking about; no more, no less.

Richard
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chill Pills.jpg (53.2 KB, 54 views)
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 03:22   #10
x SF med
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadsword2004 View Post
I didn't say it should be outlawed, but just that going the freedom route that threatens one's own security is different than if it threatens someone else's security.

Sorry to say this, but you are sounding like the White House idiot(s) who made the original statement. We should have free speech as long as it doesn't offend the Islamists, but they can say and do anything, because, they are so repressed and misunderstood.... we should live under their yoke, so as not to offend anybody, oh by the way they are the religion of peace and will only tax us until they decide its time to enslave us, than after a bit we'll be exterminated unless we also submit to the religion of the prophet and the rule of megalomaniacal patriarchal sociopathic theocrats. And, with all this in view, let's not fight to preserve our way of life, freedoms, and rights and live in the 14th century, so they won't blow up another school bus full of kids, or building full of businessmen, or school or church or residential neighborhood.... Islamists don't work that way, sorry... subjugate, tax then kill the infidels until domination is assured is the basis of their religious cum political text written by a prophet with heat exhaustion and dehydration after he sodomized a young boy then raped his 8 yr old niece...

Hearing, I forget. Seeing, I remember. Writing (doing), I understand. Chinese Proverb

Too many people are looking for a magic bullet. As always, shot placement is the key. ~TR
x SF med is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 09:30   #11
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by x SF med View Post
Sorry to say this, but you are sounding like the White House idiot(s) who made the original statement. We should have free speech as long as it doesn't offend the Islamists, but they can say and do anything, because, they are so repressed and misunderstood.... we should live under their yoke, so as not to offend anybody, oh by the way they are the religion of peace and will only tax us until they decide its time to enslave us, than after a bit we'll be exterminated unless we also submit to the religion of the prophet and the rule of megalomaniacal patriarchal sociopathic theocrats. And, with all this in view, let's not fight to preserve our way of life, freedoms, and rights and live in the 14th century, so they won't blow up another school bus full of kids, or building full of businessmen, or school or church or residential neighborhood.... Islamists don't work that way, sorry... subjugate, tax then kill the infidels until domination is assured is the basis of their religious cum political text written by a prophet with heat exhaustion and dehydration after he sodomized a young boy then raped his 8 yr old niece...
Well said.

Most just don't get it.
Old 01-10-2015, 04:59   #12
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

Delete.

Last edited by Dusty; 01-10-2015 at 05:01.
Dusty is offline   Reply With Quote