Old 12-30-2009, 09:07   #1
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

2 1/2 Year Old Girl Raped; Father Refused to Convert to Islam

Family flees 'horrific' abuse

Given asylum in Canada after couple's daughter was raped as toddler in Pakistan

By TOM GODFREY, TORONTO SUN

Last Updated: 29th December 2009, 3:08am

A seven-year-old Pakistani girl and her family have been given asylum in Canada after reports the child was raped and left to die when her Christian father refused to convert to Islam.

The identities of Baby Neeha and her family are being protected by immigration officials, said human rights lawyer Chantal Desloges and One Free World International, a church that was instrumental in getting the family here.

The family arrived in Canada on Dec. 12 after a three-year battle by organizers to spirit them out of danger in Pakistan.

They are living in the Mississauga area and will be visited next month by Immigration Minister Jason Kenney, who was so touched by the family's plight that he doled out a ministerial permit, of which he has only issued two.

Church founder Rev. Majed El Shafie said the family of seven have been hiding from extremists in Pakistan for about three years.

Baby Neeha, at the age of 21/2, was raped by the son of her father's employer and left to die by the roadside, he said. No one was arrested for the crime.

"These horrific events took place because her father, who was Christian, refused to give in to pressure from his Muslim employer to convert to Islam," El Shafie said.

The family went underground in Pakistan to hide from Muslim extremists who were seeking revenge for their non-conversion, he said.

"The family has lived for years in hiding and in constant fear of being discovered by the employer's family or Islamic extremists," El Shafie said. "We are thrilled that she's finally in Canada."

Organizers said the case touched Kenney who decided to help the family.

"This case truly broke his heart and he (Kenney) considers himself lucky to have it within his powers to intervene," Kenney's spokesman Alykhan Velshi said yesterday. "Fortunately, they are now safely in Canada."

Kenney found out about the family's plight six months ago, Velshi said.

"He personally issued a special ministerial permit," he said. "There were significant difficulties in getting them out of Pakistan."

The family can now apply for permanent residency on humanitarian and compassionate grounds, Velshi said.

http://www.torontosun.com/news/canad...sun.html#print

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev
SF-TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:16   #2
18DWife
Guerrilla

Unreal
18DWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:39   #3
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18DWife View Post
Unreal
Any "tribe" that straps bombs to mentally retarded children to go and kill the enemy is and should be considered "sub-human".
These individuals are of the same tribe, and nothing they do surprises me anymore.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:41   #4
18DWife
Guerrilla

No, sadly nothing is surprising anymore
Old 12-30-2009, 10:44   #5
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Mentally Disabled Female Homicide Bombers Blow Up Pet Markets in Baghdad, Killing Dozens
Friday, February 01, 2008

BAGHDAD — Two mentally retarded women strapped with remote-control explosives — and possibly used as unwitting homicide bombers — brought carnage Friday to two pet bazaars, killing at 91 people in the deadliest day since Washington flooded the capital with extra troops last spring.

The coordinated blasts — coming 20 minutes apart in different parts of the city — appeared to reinforce U.S. claims Al Qaeda in Iraq may be increasingly desperate and running short of able-bodied men willing or available for such missions.

But they also served as a reminder that Iraqi insurgents are constantly shifting their strategies in attempts to unravel recent security gains around the country. Women have been used in ever greater frequency in homicide attacks.

The twin attacks at the pet markets, however, could mark a disturbing use of unknowing agents of death.

Brig. Gen. Qassim al-Moussawi, Iraq's chief military spokesman in Baghdad, said the women had Down syndrome and may not have known they were on homicide missions. He said the bombs were detonated by remote control.

In Washington, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said the bombings prove Al Qaeda is "the most brutal and bankrupt of movements" and will strengthen Iraqi resolve to reject terrorism.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327445,00.html
Old 12-30-2009, 10:45   #6
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Muslim fanatics 'radicalised mentally ill convert into becoming a nail bomber'
Police discover device in restaurant toilet after explosion

Muslim convert with history of mental illness, held
Police say Nicky Reilly was 'preyed upon and radicalised'
Armed police search premises in Plymouth
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 2:49 PM on 23rd May 2008
Anti-terrorist police are today examining the home of a Muslim convert who allegedly detonated a nail bomb in a family restaurant.
Nicky Reilly, 22, who has a history of mental illness, suffered serious facial injuries after one of two devices exploded in the lavatories of the Giraffe eaterie in Exeter. He is currently under armed guard in hospital.
The team of detectives from Scotland Yard's Counter

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0bBvCvUTD
Old 12-30-2009, 10:50   #7
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Bomb Boy's Family Mad At Militants
Palestinian Family Angry At Those Who Sent Son On Suicide Mission

AP) A Palestinian family voiced furor Thursday at militants who sent their 16-year-old son on a suicide bombing mission, saying the extremists had exploited a naive boy.

The family's anger reverberated through Palestinian society, where people expressed shame that children had become weapons in the violent Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

"We just want them to leave us alone," said Tamam Abdo, the teenager's mother.

Open criticism of militants is rare in Palestinian society, where consensus is valued and questioning the behavior of armed groups is seen as a betrayal. Some Palestinians are silent for fear of retribution.

While many in the West Bank and Gaza Strip still strongly support suicide bombings as a weapon against Israel, they have become critical of the militants' choice of attackers in several incidents this year.

In January, a 17-year-old boy died when his bomb belt exploded prematurely, a week after his 15-year-old brother and a cousin were killed in clashes. No group claimed responsibility.

A few days later, Hamas sent a 22-year-old mother of two young children to blow herself up at a crossing from Gaza into Israel, killing four Israelis.

Earlier this month, two 17-year-olds blew themselves up at the Israeli port of Ashdod, killing 10 Israelis. On March 16, Israeli troops stopped an 11-year-old boy allegedly trying to smuggle explosives through the same checkpoint where the teenager was caught Wednesday.

Israel said militants had given the 11-year-old the explosives without his knowledge. Palestinians denied he was carrying a bomb and claimed the incident was fabricated by Israel.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in608523.shtml
Old 12-30-2009, 10:53   #8
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

islam breeds cowards.... yellow islamic cowards send little kids to fight for them, allah says this is OK.

The world now views this as an every day event and nothing to get upset about. How anyone can call themselves muslim is beyond me.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:06   #9
18DWife
Guerrilla

Its horrible

A NON PRACTICING friend of mine that is from Baghdad ,tells me that ppl who do this sort of thing are disrespecting Islam in the worst way .That the problem is that the ones with the loudest voice about Islam happen to be evil and power hungry .They use the Religion ,modify it to fit their objective ,and influence weak minded ppl .
I can see his point b/c I have seen ppl do that with Christianity .
He is in not anyway defending them ,he has umm does his best to help the US against these radicals .It did make me think tho ,and at this point I agree
I don't see how anyone could call themselves a Muslim .No one seems to speak up ,and say hey this is not how we believe ,these radicals are crazy so...
Old 12-30-2009, 12:59   #10
echoes
Area Commander

IMHO, there is a special place in hell, where the demons that walk among us here, will rot for eternity without reprieve from torture. Reserved for rapists and muderers like the folks committing the acts in this thread.

There just are no words...

Holly
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 13:04   #11
Surgicalcric
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes View Post
IMHO, there is a special place...
Oh there is a special place, at the business end of my muzzle.

"Its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me" -Batman

"There are no obstacles, only opportunities for excellence."- NousDefionsDoc
Surgicalcric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 13:19   #12
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgicalcric View Post
Excellent..............

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 13:25   #13
echoes
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgicalcric View Post
Wish you and your Brothers God-speed in your efforts to, "Free the Oppressed," from these monsters Crip!

Kick-ass!!!

Holly
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 13:34   #14
SF0
Guerrilla

Met my violent thought quota of the day. The fact that I also have a 2.5 year old daughter compounded them exponentially.
SF0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 13:40   #15
armymom1228

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF0 View Post
Met my violent thought quota of the day. The fact that I also have a 2.5 year old daughter compounded them exponentially.
Yep... isn't the same world I grew up in. That someone can so casually harm a child like that shows how little they value human life. The scary thought thing is that we are hearing so much of this crap. It worries me that we,as the public, shall soon become hardened to such stories.
AM