Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 09-17-2018, 09:17   #1
Penn
Area Commander

Kavanaugh SCOTUS

This 11 hour attempt to smear Justice Kavanaugh is disgusting! Politics by others means, obviously the democrats declared war against this administration is in full view, they are willing to do anything to delay this nomination.
It is hard to believe this is actually happening.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:04   #2
tonyz
Area Commander

If this alleged incident was not important enough for her to report it for 35 or 36 years...it must not have been of great importance to her nor is it particularly credible to me.

This is clearly political.

It sounds like they will both testify under oath.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Last edited by tonyz; 09-17-2018 at 10:07.
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:14   #3
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
It's a circus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by un-verified

Bad Blood:

Judge Kavanaugh’s mother foreclosed on Christine Blasey Ford’s parents’ home.

Go to link: Maryland Judiciary Case Search Criteria page

In the “Case Number” search column, type 156006V and click “Get Case.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-parents-home/

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:25   #4
tonyz
Area Commander

“Presided over” prolly more accurate than “Judge Kavanaugh’s mother foreclosed on...”

But, “presided over” or “foreclosed on” might be lost on a politically motivated professor with an agenda.

It is undoubtably a circus.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
Old 09-17-2018, 10:48   #5
bblhead672
Area Commander

Even more disgusting is the supposed "Republican" senators who are willing to go along with the DimoRats to delay/reject the confirmation.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:49   #6
Sohei
Area Commander

This clown show serves as a perfect example of why we will never be better than we are. It will only get worse from here on out.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 11:37   #7
exsquid
Quiet Professional

I think the accuser is full of shit. What really bothers me is that using this tactic really is a slap in the face of women who actually have been victimized.

x/S
Old 09-17-2018, 12:27   #8
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

I hope this newest tactic runs the entire #MeToo movement completely off the rails.

I hope Weinstein comes out of the closet with his denials and says publicly - every single one of those women who accused me of sexually assaulting them propositioned me with sex to get a part in my movies. Look at me, I’m a fat ugly man with lots of money and a production company making the very best movies in Hollywood. In no way did I ever need to “force myself” onto these young starlets!

I hope Judge Kavanaugh presses forward with a defamation lawsuit against not only his accuser and her husband, but Sen. Feinstein, and anyone else responsible for promoting this tripe.

Does anyone here remember Fast Times at Ridgemont High? Because it sure looks familiar with this girls made up fantasy.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:29   #9
SouthernDZ
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
“Presided over” prolly more accurate than “Judge Kavanaugh’s mother foreclosed on...”

But, “presided over” or “foreclosed on” might be lost on a politically motivated professor with an agenda.

It is undoubtably a circus.
Reports are the woman's allegation is the result of a "recovered memory" obtained through psychoanalysis.

"Recovered memories" resulted in hundreds of fathers being falsely accused of sexual abuse about a decade ago when it was determined these "memories" were basically "inadvertently" implanted suggestions by the analyst - pure junk science.
SouthernDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:36   #10
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernDZ View Post
Reports are the woman's allegation is the result of a "recovered memory" obtained through psychoanalysis.

"Recovered memories" resulted in hundreds of fathers being falsely accused of sexual abuse about a decade ago when it was determined these "memories" were basically "inadvertently" implanted suggestions by the analyst - pure junk science.
She would know, maybe even an expert in the field of psychology.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:40   #11
echoes
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by exsquid View Post
I think the accuser is full of shit. What really bothers me is that using this tactic really is a slap in the face of women who actually have been victimized.

x/S
So true Sir! This b**ch is a sham artist! I can proudly say that ANY women on this demon-rat "probe" should be so ashamed of themselves, they should apologize to all Real victims.

I mean come the hell on, Real victims do NOT wait 30+ years to report the assault! This is a joke, in the worst taste possible.

JMHO,

Holly
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:47   #12
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernDZ View Post

Christine Blasey Ford was reportedly watching replays of the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings in the faculty lounge...wearing pink vagina hats with DiFi...and suddenly she bolts upright and screams...”that’s him...”

“...that’s the old, white, Christian guy that didn’t rape me 35 or 36 years ago.”

DiFi reportedly said...” well, that’s good enough for me - but damn girl, if Comey-my-homey was still there...we’d really have a side show.”

Marcus Tullius Cicero
Old 09-17-2018, 14:33   #13
lindy
Guerrilla Chief

Even DiFi though the story was BS otherwise she would have asked about it or at least called for her to testify.

Odd that accuser has details about who and what but no idea when or where...or why she kept quiet all these years.

Democrats are afraid to lose the only place left where they enjoyed power to enact crap that couldn’t make it out of the ballot box.

"There are times in your life you'll be required to perform an exceedingly difficult task to the best of your ability, regardless of your perceived capability. Mental toughness is what will carry the day during these times. In other words, you suck it up and do what you have to do." - Razor
lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 06:55   #14
ddoering
Quiet Professional

Democrats have no shame. To them the ends justify the means. Typical coommie crap.
ddoering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 07:44   #15
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
Christine Blasey Ford was reportedly watching replays of the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings in the faculty lounge...wearing pink vagina hats with DiFi...and suddenly she bolts upright and screams...”that’s him...”

“...that’s the old, white, Christian guy that didn’t rape me 35 or 36 years ago.”

DiFi reportedly said...” well, that’s good enough for me - but damn girl, if Comey-my-homey was still there...we’d really have a side show.”
Prof. Blasey Ford licked too many Pink Vagina Hats.....So all of a sudden you remember who jumped your ass 30 years later, why not before?. Just remember that you were underage at a party with alcohol involved with horny males (and females). BS....she's a leftard who will never align with the right of center.....

I'm not saying anyone should tolerate sexual abuse, but it makes you wonder what her true motive really is.....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote