Old 06-29-2020, 06:34   #46
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
4th of July?

Wait. Are we still celebrating that?

S

Yes - as long as you dont refer to it as Independence Day - the concept of independence is VERY subjective when you are trying to figure out what type of pancake syrup is good and what type is bad........

...Aunt Jemima is trying to win independence from racial stereotypes exploited by the oppressive big breakfast industry
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 06:42   #47
Pete
Quiet Professional

First there was Big Tobacco....

Then it was Big Pharma....

Now Big Breakfast stalks the land....
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 06:57   #48
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
First there was Big Tobacco....

Then it was Big Pharma....

Now Big Breakfast stalks the land....

I'm going to start a grass roots campaign to force MacDonalds to take "big breakfast" off of their menu.
...its offensive to so many people:
eggs = vegan problems
butter = vegan problems
sausage patty = religious problems as well as an assault on vegans
pancakes = gluten intolerance
biscuits = gluten intolerance
plastic packing = destroying the environment
coffee = it may or may NOT be fair trade coffee, I dont know - but I am outraged at the possibility

and YES, this offensive "big breakfast" comes with high fructose corn syrup served up in an environmentally unfriendly cup

I'm about to peaceful-protest the living crap out of a MacDonalds big breakfast - and I'm bringing my own syrup !!!
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 08:37   #49
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
It's not Maple Syrup - its high fructose corn syrup, cellulose gum and caramel color

For shit sakes man - haven't you been paying attention?
It's about Quaker exploiting her for the recipe - Maple Syrup doesn't have a recipe !!!

With Maple syrup, you just jab a hole in the tree and the sweet sweet tree blood drips onto your pancakes.

Come on now - you're better than this.

Syrup is incorrect in this definition.

Syrup would indicate some effort in the making of it. In this case we do not want effort taken so it would be assumed Syrup needs to be renamed to keep it relevant for the times.

As you pointed out Box, It's not Maple Syrup - its high fructose corn syrup, cellulose gum and caramel "Color" (racist remark).

So it would be considered something that is not fit for human consumption IE SAP!

SAP for your (fill in the blank) would fit in this dynamic environment as it could be used for multiple things besides pancakes.

Observe its use in the language of the times.

Pigs in a blanket covered in SAP! If your not part of our cancel culture you are not Crap!

Oh ! SAP CRACLE POP we don't like any COP !

No one hurt any tree's in the pursuit in this caustic sarcasm. (not the owner of this line)

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 10:16   #50
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
I'm about to peaceful-protest the living crap out of a MacDonalds big breakfast - and I'm bringing my own syrup !!!
I'm just going to enjoy one with some Uncle Tom's Log Cabin syrup and some Black Rifle Coffee, and enjoy all this altruism. Almost as good as a local Independence Day parade where the county's MRAP won't start.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 11:12   #51
tonyz
Area Commander

58 plus genders...

renaming syrup and rice...

confusion over which bathroom to use...

The Statist’s really do have priorities straight...oops...my bad.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote