Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 02-06-2008, 11:58   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Keavin Lawdermilk AKA kevin wise AKA Special Forces MASTER SERGEANT

Keavin Lawdermilk AKA kevin wise AKA Special Forces MASTER SERGEANT

Hi Keavin L Lawdermilk, you've now attracted my attention and the attention of hundreds of "REAL" Special Forces soldiers from around the world.

Kevin Wise, combat wounded Special Forces Master Sergeant, Your scamming days are at an end; we know who you are and what state you reside in.

You have been scamming Hollywood for years using our title, (and my title) “Special Forces Master Sergeant”. Those days are now coming to a close.

You are a bottom feeder of the worst type, a liar and a total fraud. (Your fake bio and whom you've scammed follows this post.)

To everyone reading this; please feel free to copy all of it and send it to anyone you wish.

Team Sergeant

Actual true name determined to be:
Name: Keavin L. Lawdermilk
Full Name: Keavin Lee Lawdermilk
AKA’s:
Kevin Lawdermilk
Keavin Lowdermilk
Keavin Wise
Kevin Wise
MSGT Keavin Lawdermilk
MSGT Keavin Wise

Military Service claims by subject

Keavin Lawdermilk, aka Keavin Wise has claimed the following about his “military career”
He has been a soldier for 27 years
He has been in Special Forces for 17 years
He was shot in the leg while in Iraq (during Desert Storm) Also recently (a year ago) had surgery on the leg.
Deployed twice to Afghanistan and four times to Iraq
Currently is a Master Sergeant with Special Forces
• Subject: wears 1st Special Forces flash on Green Beret
• Wears US Army Special Forces shoulder sleeve insignia with Airborne and the Special Forces tag above on left sleeve
• Also wears Combat Infantryman badge, Master Parachutist patch and Air Assault patch on left chest; rank badge (MSgt.) on chest.
Claimed Unit(s):
• Company A, 1st Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group, Fort Lewis, WA (Jan 2006)
• Also claims he was: Called to report to Fort Bragg July 2007 (as MSgt Keavin Wise) to be instructor at the US Army Special Forces Training Center to teach the Special Forces Qualification Course and also the Escape and Evasion Course.
• Then was to go the Yuma, AZ to teach the HALO Course in mid-Aug (2007).
• Fort Benning, GA (8/2007??)
• Camp Victory, Baghdad (Nov. 2007)
Has referred to himself as:
• Keavin Lawdermilk in 2006,
MSG, 1st Special Forces Group
• Keavin Wise in 2007.
• MSG Keavin Wise
Special Forces ODA 045 “Team Texas”
• MSG Keavin “Six” Wise
1st Special Forces Group/ODA 045
Fort Bragg, NC
• MSG Keavin “Six” Wise
Team Sergeant/ODA-045
Camp Victory, Baghdad Iraq

NOTE: ODA – 045 is incorrect claim for 1st Special Forces. ODA 045 is 10th SF

NOTE: Subject sent a full color photo of himself in uniform stating that this was his new “official Special Forces photograph” taken by an “official” army photographer when he reported to Fort Bragg to teach the Special Forces courses. It is not Army practice to photograph soldiers when the report to a duty post. And the photo was obviously an effort by him to make it look like an “official” military photo. (Photo is attached)

Additional Claims and Statements about his “military service/career”

In earlier printed statements (advertising for his autograph company), the subject, using both the name Keavin Lawdermilk and also Keavin Wise, made following claims:
• Served in US Army as a Military Police Officer.
• Was stationed in Yongson, Seoul, South Korea (1988 - ?)

'Supernatural' Stars Presented with Honorary Coin on Veteran's Day
Saturday, November 17, 2007

On Sunday, November 11, Supernatural stars Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki received an Honorary Special Forces coin from Special Forces Soldier Master Sergeant Kevin Wise. The two actors were the special guests at Creation Entertainment's "Salute to Supernatural and Buffy/Angel," a convention held in Schaumburg, Illinois that was attended by numerous show fans, one of whom is Wise.

While on stage with Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, Wise told the crowd that the first two seasons of Supernatural are the most requested DVDs among armed forces personnel in Iraq and Afghanistan. Wise also said that Warner Brothers Entertainment, Inc. and Kripke Entertainment, Inc. are shipping 3,000 DVDs to the soldiers stationed in such areas.
Wise also explained that there are currently five active Special Forces Groups, one of which has its own unique coin. Wise, a member of the Special Forces Unit ODA 045 or “Team Texas,” said that in order to get the coin, one must either become a Green Beret or be given one by a Green Beret. Only on rare occasions have civilians been presented with the coin.

Aside from the Special Forces coin, Wise gave Ackles and Padalecki each with a letter of gratitude from General David H. Petraeus, Commander of the Multi-National Force in Iraq.

In turn, Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki gave Wise a copy of a shooting script, autographed by the cast and crew of Supernatural.

While the presentation proved touching for both the actors and the crowd, the day was also riddled with a lot of humorous antics from Ackles and Padalecki. The boys, who play brothers onscreen, spent most of their time on stage joking around with each other while answering queries from the fans.

At one point, Ackles went up on stage wearing a t-shirt with Padalecki's picture, prompting his costar to say, “I have never been more attracted to your torso, Jensen.”

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/supe...d-w-13869.aspx

http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2006...oldiers-story/

My name is Master Sergeant Keavin Lawdermilk. We met briefly at the previous ORC 2006 Pasadena Convention. First let me say what a wonderful time I had at my first convention with Creation Entertainment. Yourself, your staff, and all your volunteers were great.
Upon returning from Iraq recently I was injured, and still walking with the assistance of a cane. Everyone associated with Creation Entertainment assisted me in not having to stand for long periods of time (in the photo-ops & autograph lines). It was very much appreciated.
I cannot say enough about your invited guests. Mr. Sean Astin & Mr. Elijah Wood were both attentive and caring. Generally caring about the United States Military and our injured veterans (like myself). Being invited on stage at the end of their appearance together was fantastic, and unexpected.
Your official photographer (Chris) was also very nice, and his photographs are "top-notch." What I have written to you, I have also written to TheOneRing.net (they were kind enough to post my letter on their website) and to NewLine Cinema.
At this time I am planning on attending the upcoming SCI-FI Grand Slam Convention (Pasadena). I know it will be as exciting and fun as the ORC Convention. Unfortunately, I am scheduled for another surgery for my injured leg in the next week. However, whether I am in a wheel chair, on crutches, or still using a cane, I still plan on being there.
I look forward to not only seeing the wonderful guests, but I also look forward to seeing you, your staff, and your volunteers, that made my first convention one I will never forget. Hope to see you all soon!
Sincerely,
MSG Keavin Lawdermilk
Co A, 1st BN, 1st Special Forces Group
Fort Lewis, Washington
Okinawa

http://www.cnjonline.com/opinion/chi...le_called.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lawdermilk.jpg
Views:	7372
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	8925  
Old 02-06-2008, 12:11   #2
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Now THAT is one sorry POS!

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:15   #3
SF18C
Quiet Professional

I am still amazed at the lies people will tell!

Get 'em T.S.!!!
"De Oppresso Liber"

Nomination for PS.com Quote of the Decade!
SF18C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 13:06   #4
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Note the date of this article.......

http://www.cnjonline.com/opinion/chi...le_called.html

An open letter to Keavin Lawdermilk
By David Stevens; Clovis News Journal Editor
August 12 2006 3:43 PM
Dear Keavin,

I read a wonderful story about you in our newspaper on Wednesday. What an exciting life it must be, guarding the Dixie Chicks and associating with all of those other movie and music stars. Wow. A lot of people must be jealous. I know I am.

I’m writing to you in this format because I haven’t been able to contact you on your cell phone or by e-mail. I’m sure you’re not avoiding me; you must be really busy with all of your responsibilities. Those Chicks made a lot of people mad with their 2003 comments about President Bush and their new song, “Not Ready to Make Nice.”

Anyway, I decided to write to you this way since I know you like to surf the Internet for stories about the Dixie Chicks. In fact, if you remember, that’s how we first heard about you here at the newspaper. You read a local columnist’s comments on the Dixie Chicks and you e-mailed us to let us know that you were from Clovis and that you’d passed that column along to the band.

Thanks for the interest and thanks for taking time to do the interview with our reporter. Oh, and a really big thanks for setting up the interview with Martie Maguire. I still can’t believe she called us. We never would have been able to talk to her if you hadn’t arranged it with the publicity staff.
Unfortunately, Keavin — and I’m hoping this goes back to some kind of professional jealousy that I’m sure you run into all the time in your business — some people have complained that parts of our article about you were not true.

They said you don’t work for the Dixie Chicks and you’re not associated with them in any way.

You Hollywood folk are really hard to chase down for interviews and so I can’t even confirm that those who called and e-mailed are even associated with the Chicks, much less whether their claims have any legitimacy.

And so what I’d like to do is just ask you their questions. Then, when your busy schedule clears, you can get back to me and clear all this up, OK?

First, who is Kevin Wise and why is he using his name and your face to sell memorabilia from entertainers on e-Bay?

Do you know a guy named Rich Pollock? He claims to own the company that provides Chicks’ security. He said you don’t work for him. He also said you tried to arrange a meeting with the Chicks in 2003 but were denied that request because of some questions about your background.

Do you know a woman named Nancy Atkins? She claims to be associated with Dixie Chicks management and she sent us one of your photos that we published — only her copy has singer James Taylor’s face instead of yours. People can do amazing things with Photoshop, can’t they?

We’ve also been told that Martie Maguire is particularly upset about our article and that she never called our reporter. The Chicks’ supposed handlers are claiming that was an imposter posing as Maguire.
I’m not sure what to think, Keavin. We’ve called the Dixie Chicks’ publicity offices, but a spokeswoman said they would not comment on anything related to security issues.

We’ve also called their manager’s office and their record company, but nobody in those places seems to know anything about anything. They said they’d get back to us.

The one I most want to hear from is you.

I have to tell you, our reporter is pretty upset about all of this. She’s one of the world’s really nice people whose nature is not to question a person’s honesty unless she sees a lot of red flags. But after talking with the folks who called us after your story was printed, she said she’s feeling jaded. “I hate that feeling,” she said, “because I have always tried to find the best in people ... now I will definitely not be as trusting.”

So get back with me as soon as possible, Keavin. We really would like to clear this up.

David Stevens is editor for Freedom Newspapers of New Mexico. He can be contacted at 1-800-819-9925. His e-mail address is:
david_stevens@link.freedom.com
Old 02-06-2008, 13:09   #5
incommin
Quiet Professional

Sent it to a retired FBI agent I know to see what he could get his active agent friends to do with it...

Jim

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." [Samuel Adams]

Jim
incommin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 13:26   #6
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

8th video down, Master Sergeant keavin wise / lawdermilk "LIVE".

(someone please capture/copy that video for me!)

http://users.livejournal.com/_sin_attract/168063.html

The beret from Bagdhad presents Jared and Jensen with their letters and coins. OMG I was *this* close from crying only because you can SEE how choked up the boys get, especially Jared who just keeps staring at the letter and coin. It's such an honor and just WOW.