Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Terrorism

Old 06-30-2009, 20:41   #1
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

"I Stabbed the Slut" - Khaled Ibrahim Mohamed Ellaimouny

Apparently, it is the victim's fault she was stabbed. Had she not posed for 'racy photos', her Egyptian stepfather would have not attempted to kill her.

Quote:
Racy photos prompt stabbing
Amelia Bentley
June 29, 2009

A man used a butcher's knife to stab his stepdaughter up to 20 times because he believed she was a "slut" who was interfering in his marriage, a court has heard.

Khaled Ibrahim Mohamed Ellaimouny, 38, was today jailed for 12 years for the attempted murder of his stepdaughter Amanda Lee Smith, who was 24 when her stepfather stabbed her in the chest, arms, legs and face as she sat on the lounge of the family's Shailer Park home in January 2007.

In the Supreme Court in Brisbane, Crown prosecutor Philip McCarthy said Ellaimouny, an Egyptian national who married Ms Smith's mother after meeting her online, moved in to the Smith family home in January 2006.

Mr McCarthy said Ellaimouny, who worked as a chef at a restaurant in the Logan area, got along well with his stepdaughter until late 2006 when he discovered semi-nude photos of her and her boyfriend on a family computer and began referring to her during arguments with Ms Smith's mother as "the slut daughter."

Following marital troubles in late 2006, Ellaimouny moved out of the home. He met with his wife at a local tavern on January 14 and told her to choose between him and her daughter, whom he claimed was interfering in their marriage.

He later turned up at the family home where during an argument he spat in Ms Smith's face and slapped her before she and her mother locked him out of the house.

However Ellaimouny got in through a side door, grabbed a butcher's knife with a 21cm-long blade from the kitchen and screamed "Now I'm going to kill the bitch" before stabbing and slashing Ms Smith's chest and arms, Mr McCarthy said.

"You've ruined my f---ing life; I want you to die," Ellaimouny reportedly said.

Friends of Ms Smith arrived at the house as Ellaimouny was leaving, covered in a blood and carrying the bloodied knife.

He allegedly told them: "I stabbed the slut. I wanted to kill her, but unfortunately she's still breathing."

Ms Smith was taken to hospital where she was treated for 20 wounds, including a severed radial artery of her right arm, severed nerves and a 4cm gash into her lung cavity.

Mr McCarthy said Ellaimouny told his wife after the incident: "I stabbed her because she's a f---ing slut, she deserved that. All I wanted to do ... just get rid of her."

On the first day of his trial today, Ellaimouny pleaded guilty to a charge of attempted murder and a charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice, which related to him sending a letter from jail encouraging his wife to convince Ms Smith not to proceed with charges against him.

Justice John Byrne said the attack upon Ms Smith was "frenzied and sustained" and would have been "a terrifying experience for her."

"She is fortunate to have survived," he said.

He sentenced Ellaimouny to 12 years behind bars and declared him a serious violent offender, which means he must serve 80 per cent of his sentence before he is eligible for parole.

Justice Byrne declared two and a half years Ellaimouny had already spent in jail awaiting sentence as time already served.

He will be deported to Egypt upon his release.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...0629-d29q.html

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev
SF-TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:48   #2
PRB
Quiet Professional

It's the religion of Peace, really, give it a chance, really
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:10   #3
Richard
Quiet Professional

Historically - such manipulated fundamentalist behavior is a world-wide zaniness to which no single group or culture - whether polytheistic or monotheistic - has ever held a monopoly.

Richard's $.02
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:33   #4
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Historically - such manipulated fundamentalist behavior is a world-wide zaniness to which no single group or culture - whether polytheistic or monotheistic - has ever held a monopoly.

Richard's $.02
That might be true, but this "religion of peace" just keeps making headlines such as these since mass media was invented.

I'm fairly certain the inquisitions of the western religions ceased a few hundred years ago. Its been a long time since I've heard of any witch burnings or public stonings by any other religion/culture, just islam.....
Old 07-01-2009, 12:04   #5
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

To me the islam faith is frightening in our country...... The "peace loving" islamists,which is supposed to be the majority say nothing,nothing at all about the extremists that are making headlines....... If we consider to do nothing about what's been happening in our country by these extremists,whose numbers are rapidly growing,then we deserve what will eventually will develope..... Christianity will be replaced by the muslim religion........This is not a rant,but a fact.............

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:31   #6
echoes
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF-TX View Post
Apparently, it is the victim's fault she was stabbed.

"He allegedly told them: "I stabbed the slut. I wanted to kill her, but unfortunately she's still breathing."

"Ms Smith was taken to hospital where she was treated for 20 wounds, including a severed radial artery of her right arm, severed nerves and a 4cm gash into her lung cavity."

"Mr McCarthy said Ellaimouny told his wife after the incident: "I stabbed her because she's a f---ing slut, she deserved that. All I wanted to do ... just get rid of her."
In this type of situation, my mind and imagination are free to work in all possible manners of HELL that this man will go though in prison!

What a POS! Religon of Peace, my A**!!!

That is all I can say in polite company!

Holly

Last edited by echoes; 07-01-2009 at 12:34.
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 16:29   #7
Richard
Quiet Professional

Quote:
To me the islam faith is frightening in our country...
To me - the frightening thing is (1) the way some choose to practice their faith and (2) those who choose to do things in which they profess it to be connected to their faith - which is not necessarily the same thing.

Of those who profess faith in the world, Christians = 33% and Muslims = 21% - and current world/religious growth trends indicate that it will take > 100 yrs for the Muslim population to double.

http://www.geocities.com/richleebruce/b/islam.html

Quote:
That might be true, but this "religion of peace" just keeps making headlines such as these since mass media was invented.
It does - fear and sensationalism sell in the MSM - "If it bleeds, it leads!" remains the editor's rule-of-thumb amongst that gang of up-to-the-minute infomercial provocateurs. I always ask myself 'why' something was included in a news broadcast, 'when' and 'how' it was presented, and 'what' was left out (purposefully, not 'newsworthy' enough, etc).

FWIW - I'm not saying there aren't serious issues - I'm just not entirely sure the issues being presented are as irrefutably dire as portrayed by those needing to sensationalize them for profit and job security - but maybe that's what growing up listening to the imminent threat of Nuclear Winter, the inevitable invasion by the 3rd Horde Guards Army, and the claims of the End of History and irrefutable future effects of global climate change has done to me.

YMsMV - but I remain skeptical and cautiously optimistic about it all.

Richard's $.02
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Old 07-01-2009, 16:41   #8
Pete
Quiet Professional

Problem with line of thinking

Quote:
........Fear and sensationalism sell in the MSM - "If it bleeds, it leads!" remains the editor's rule-of-thumb ..........
There is a problem with your line of thinking - as was demonstrated in the abortion clinic doc killing and the shooting of the soldier a few days later.

The press is doing all it can to supress Islam's relationship with crimes in this country.

The "right" has noticed this and is passing around what the MSM refuses to notice.

The "normal" student here in NC who was just driving his SUV and decided to take out a bunch of his fellow students for Islam? These things are starting to add up and come quicker and quicker.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 18:03   #9
Richard
Quiet Professional

The only good _____ is a dead _____?

Richard's $.02

Old 07-01-2009, 18:38   #10
Sigaba
Area Commander

FWIW, last night I reached out to Ms. Bentley at the Brisbane Times for more details on this case. I asked specifically if the investigation of the crime revealed evidence that Mr. Ellaimouny was motivated by his religious beliefs.

The article itself gives no indication that such was the case.

So far, no reply. Maybe she's off hunting mullets <<LINK>>.
Sigaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 21:13   #11
PRB
Quiet Professional

Richard,
I agree that zanies are not specific to any one group/culture/religion.
However, many sects (Fihqs) of Islam underwrite this behavior as codified by Sharia i.e. examples of the prophet and his companions as outlined in the Hadiths.
The 7th century example of Mohammed is considered inviolate by every Muslim otherwise they are apostates as Mo is the perfect example of manhood.
Your rationalizing these actions as specific to the individual are more than naive and that acceptance is counted upon by radical Muslims that practice taqiyya.
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 04:48   #12
Richard
Quiet Professional

I do understand - I'm playing the devil's advocate - my point is that all Muslims aren't 'radical' and the inherant dangers to us of classifying them all as such - perhaps like this instance where it appears more a case of failed personal family relationships (happens every night on the local news regardless of religious belief or non-belief) vs a religious radical practicing jihadism - and I admit I may be naively wrong.

However - I do worry about the affects of the mass media on our culture and the potentially dangerous effects of its newspeak pandering to our baser instincts (my previous post) - which has happened before.

I admit my limited personal experience with radical Islam - my experiences dealt more with the nihilistic state-as-religion terror crowd - but I'm hearing many of the same philosophies and arguments, and I - naively perhaps - believe our more egalitarian way of life will eventually prevail - a personal belief in the better idea concept and the many cracks (human nature?) amongst the current Islamic cultures.

Expressing a desire to live within and consistently practice the rule of law - while maintaining our uniquely progressive cultural identity and not developing into any of the societies foreshadowed in the dystopian genre of post-WW2 literature or that of our currently spotlit enemy du jour - is my desire - something which obviously is not and never will be easy...as if it ever has. Language is important to that goal and I worry about its power to persuade when used less carefully or less definitively.

Personally, I appreciate the many points-of-view this forum offers us all.

Richard's $.02

Old 07-02-2009, 06:40   #13
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
my point is that all Muslims aren't 'radical' and the inherant dangers to us of classifying them all as such -
Richard,

I’m a simple minded guy and perhaps I see things too simply. I believe there is inhereant danger in not correctly labeling those who are radical and this depends on your definition of radical…..

Radical a: marked by a considerable departure from the usual or traditional : EXTREME b: tending or disposed to make extreme changes in existing views, habits, conditions, or institutions c: of, relating to, or constituting a political group associated with views, practices, and policies of extreme change d: advocating extreme measures to retain or restore a political state of affairs

If “d” is your definition then your statement works. If “a,b,or c”, then I think your statement causes concern.
From my reading of the Quran and the Bible I’ve reached a simple conclusion. So called “moderate Muslims” are the true radicals in that they have departed from the teachings of the Quran. The so called “radical militant Islamist” is just what he claims to be – a true adherent of the faith.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran..._passages.html

From my reading of the Bible I see that the writings in the Old Testament form the foundations or tree trunk for each of the “big three” religions. The Christian split comes at the New Testament. We cannot reconcile the Crusades, Jim Jones, David Koresh, and the Klan et al with the true teachings of Christianity.
It is very important to correctly classify them. The question is not, Are they radicals? The question is, Are they a true believer in regard to their book?-my two cents

Last edited by sg1987; 07-02-2009 at 08:49.
sg1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:40   #14
Box
Quiet Professional

It still amazes me that in the modern age there are still those who try to equate Muslim violence with the Christian crusades...

Not to get into historical/religious debate, but violence conducted CENTURIES ago when violence was what people did when they werent sleeping or foraging for resources to survive. We live in a modern age where stabbing, shooting or beheading someone because they have "dishonored" your family is nothing more than criminal. Any attempt to "understand" this behavior is as frivilous as the excuse itself.

The offenders AS WELL as the sympathizers should be ran over by a train.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 11:42   #15
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
The only good _BUG_is a dead __BUG___?

Richard's $.02
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote