Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 01-26-2018, 11:46   #31
Streck-Fu
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post

We need more journalists like Sharyl Attkisson who aren't too spineless to stand up and speak the truth.
She left CBS after her reports on Fast and Furious because of CBS' resistance to criticizing the Obama admin.

They went so far as to hack her computer.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Streck-Fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 12:00   #32
rsdengler
Area Commander

Hacking computers to get incriminating crap, sounds just like my husband who hacked into my email account & cell phone for information, that's just wrong.....LOL I did not know he worked for the FBI......

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita

Last edited by rsdengler; 01-26-2018 at 12:10.
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 14:33   #33
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
Hacking computers to get incriminating crap, sounds just like my husband who hacked into my email account & cell phone for information, that's just wrong.....LOL I did not know he worked for the FBI......
Hope you left him some traps to find that would set his hair on fire!
Old 01-26-2018, 14:42   #34
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper John View Post
Hope you left him some traps to find that would set his hair on fire!
LOL.....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
Old 01-29-2018, 22:08   #35
Badger52
Area Commander

And at the 11th hour of the House Intel Cmte voting to release "the memo" , FBI Dep Dir McCabe begins his "terminal leave" enroute to retirement.
Quote:
Top FBI official Andrew McCabe has been "removed" from his post as deputy director, Fox News is told, leaving the bureau after months of conflict-of-interest complaints from Republicans including President Trump.

A source confirmed to Fox News that McCabe is taking “terminal leave” – effectively taking vacation until he reaches his planned retirement in a matter of weeks. As such, he will not be reporting to work at the FBI anymore.
I don't care how many of these playing cards run; it ain't done till there's a big black 'x' across the mugshot, in general population or otherwise. There's a law somewhere about active participation in a coup or something...

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 06:45   #36
JimP
Quiet Professional

Yup, what are witnessing is the unmasking of a full-on coup attempt, make no bones about it. The more that screeching harridan Pelosi and That criminal deviant 'Schemer' rage and point fingers, the closer we get to flushing the toilet.

The FBI, DOJ, BLM, IRS, EPA and other federal agencies were all weaponized under Obama. I expect this to be very big news. I'd love to see that jug-eared indictment of affirmative action barry Soetero get frog-walked to the hoosegow.

You know what, the hell with it. Let's juts roll out the guillotine for these treasonous scum.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 06:48   #37
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
You know what, the hell with it. Let's just roll out the guillotine for these treasonous scum.
I approve of this message.

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 07:07   #38
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
You know what, the hell with it. Let's juts roll out the guillotine for these treasonous scum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Its_About_Throughput.jpg (39.8 KB, 31 views)

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 01-30-2018, 07:42   #39
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:

HEE...HEE......My next business adventure....Rita's "Heads Will Roll" Guillotines...Order for your next party....LOL

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
Old 01-30-2018, 08:45   #40
bblhead672
Area Commander

I agree with JimP - either clean up the corruption or face the consequences by a fed up citizenry.

Last edited by bblhead672; 01-30-2018 at 09:01.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:22   #41
Box
Quiet Professional

"frog-walked to the hoosegow"

Best line of the day
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 11:16   #42
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

^^^ Beat me to it!
Quote:
I'd love to see that jug-eared indictment of affirmative action barry Soetero get frog-walked to the hoosegow.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:54   #43
tonyz
Area Commander

These may indeed be those times revisited...did one side of the system of professional political elites use, corrupt, twist and pervert...some at the highest levels of law-enforcement and national security...in an illegal attempt to destroy political enemy DJT?

Would we have even known about this had HRC been elected instead of Trump?

How deep does the cancer run?

These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

-- Thomas Paine (The Crisis, December 1776)

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 12:09   #44
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
These may indeed be those times revisited...did one side of the system of professional political elites use, corrupt, twist and pervert...some at the highest levels of law-enforcement and national security...in an illegal attempt to destroy political enemy DJT?

Every agency weaponized against political opponents, check.

Would we have even known about this had HRC been elected instead of Trump?

YGBSM

How deep does the cancer run?

Fire; it's the only way.
People should understand that they understand who's really got a shitload of guns & ammo, and they're not disposed to play that game. They want to win the messaging game. Create your own; slap 'em up around town or in really sweetly devious locations, your imagination can have a field day. Drive them (even further) batshit crazy.

Old 01-30-2018, 12:17   #45
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
People should understand that they understand who's really got a shitload of guns & ammo, and they're not disposed to play that game. They want to win the messaging game. Create your own; slap 'em up around town or in really sweetly devious locations, your imagination can have a field day. Drive them (even further) batshit crazy.
As one former US attorney Joe DiGenova frames the issue: “there was a brazen plot within the FBI to exonerate Hillary Clinton of wrongdoing and to frame Trump of a falsely constructed crime if she lost the presidential election.”

The plot was uncovered.

There should be epic house-cleaning...perp walks and indictments.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Last edited by tonyz; 01-30-2018 at 12:36. Reason: Clarity.
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote