Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 12-01-2014, 10:14   #16
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Luke J. Letlow, "he was issued a green beret...."

"He was issued a green beret"...lol

Every mechanic, parachute rigger, admin clerk, cook, etc etc etc was issued a green beret in those days..... none of them are calling themselves "Special Forces".

well, except, Dr. Ralph Abraham......
Old 12-01-2014, 10:15   #17
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Luke J. Letlow

Luke J. Letlow is calling a 28 year veteran of Special Forces "unAmerican"....... that deserves some special attention in itself.

Luke J. Letlow what's next you going to call the disabled war veterans lazy Americans?

Go ahead call me "un-American" while you're at it.
Old 12-01-2014, 10:47   #18
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaquebite View Post
He was "issued" a Green Beret" but....this was never politicized...(Maybe it's because he later says he's familiar with Ron Dickey)
http://journalpolitics.com/2014/07/2...y-green-beret/

And Yes...I left my name on this....
Ron Dickey

David Oh

Ken Aden

Derrell Douglas Gardner Jr

Bob Levy

and now

Dr. Ralph Abraham
Old 12-02-2014, 07:31   #19
Snaquebite
Area Commander

He's getting some Facebook love.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/425723287513117/

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 09:03   #20
TrapperFrank
Quiet Professional

If my memory serves me correctly, C Co 2Bn 20th SFG(A) was in Columbus, MS, not Starkville, MS. The good Dr. was awarded an AAM during his time there, so says his campaign manager and graduated from airborne (paratrooper) school. Impressive credentials indeed!
TrapperFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 09:14   #21
Snaquebite
Area Commander

I've seen the AAM....and now the campaign manager is basically claiming that he "wrote" everything. I asked him who approved those writings and videos and does he remember......."I am Ralph Abraham and I approved this message." ring a bell?

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"
Old 12-02-2014, 11:53   #22
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Luke J. Letlow you are a bottom feeding low life

Quote:
I've seen the AAM....and now the campaign manager is basically claiming that he "wrote" everything. I asked him who approved those writings and videos and does he remember......."I am Ralph Abraham and I approved this message." ring a bell?
See my post #3, I already called it........ a few days ago.

Luke J. Letlow , I guess it's not lying, embellishing or misleading in a political campaign until you're caught.

There's a war on and Luke J. Letlow is peddling lies about a non-combat veteran.

Luke J. Letlow you are a bottom feeding low life with zero integrity and now you've been caught lying by those you cannot refute.

Very soon the mainstream media will be calling and we will tell them the truth.

Dr. Ralph Abraham, you and Luke J. Letlow, enjoy the 15 minutes of fame you're about to receive, you deserve it.
Old 12-02-2014, 15:41   #23
Snaquebite
Area Commander

Well, the campaign manager has discontinued communications with me and BLOCKED me on FB . I asked him this simple question:

" Simple question for Mr. Abraham. Ask him if he was Joe Blow off the street and someone told him that they were a "veteran of Special Forces"....what would be his presumption be about that individual?
To which he responded: "Done with communicating on this."

I tried very hard to get him to understand what the "problem" is. He clearly doesn't get it.

"De Oppresso Liber"
Old 12-02-2014, 16:01   #24
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Looks like FB has been scrubbed, but this remains on his web site Bio.

April 1986 — June 1989 1st Lieutenant, Co C 2/20th Special Forces - See more at: http://www.ralphabraham.com/about/#sthash.N2FJpul1.dpuf

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 16:11   #25
Snaquebite
Area Commander

Yep all questions on his FB page have been deleted. It also appears that no one can comment either.

"De Oppresso Liber"
Old 12-02-2014, 16:34   #26
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
I posted to my FB page, but between Jeff & George, I post these A$$Ho's daily. I suspect that everyone I know blows them off because there are so many..

Quote:
Dr. Ralph Abraham never attended any Special Forces Qualification Courses, never even tried. Dr. Ralph Abraham quit Special Forces after only 11 months in an unqualified duty position, as a 2nd Lt.

POSER...

Ralph Abraham - "Service"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcJkjcolg3Q
Like · · Share

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 18:16   #27
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Yep all questions on his FB page have been deleted. It also appears that no one can comment either.
David Oh did the exact same thing........

That's ok, it will make even bigger news if he gets elected.......
Old 12-02-2014, 21:19   #28
RichL025
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post

... In April 1986 Dr. Ralph Abraham was a 2nd Lt, Special Forces did not allow 2nd Lt's in 1986, not on active duty anyway and I would guess most National Guard Special Forces units are the same.....
Team Sergeant
TS, just a quick addendum - I have no doubt this guy is a grade-A faker... But I know for a fact that SF NG units DID allow 2LTs to join their units, because I actually went to the Q course with one of them. Or maybe he was reserve (this was in 91-92). Regardless, he was a butter-bar, and I remember being rather surprised...

Dude's name is on the tip of my tongue... He was a good guy but got pretty drunk at the graduation bar-hop and demanded one of our Robin Sage Gs (who we invited out with us) punch him in the face. After pestering the kid enough, he obliged, and I then transported him to Womack for a broken jaw <g>. We all had to write up statements so the poor E-4 wouldn't get in trouble for assaulting an officer....

Ahh, those were the days...
Old 12-02-2014, 21:34   #29
TrapperFrank
Quiet Professional

What you state is true, the NG had 2LTs on A-Teams for a long time after the active component had cut them loose. For some reason, the Guard just could not figure out how to make the warrant officer program work. All that said, on the good Dr.s campaign website, he is shown "posing" in a flight suit, wearing captains bars. To the uninformed casual observer, it would appear that he is a pilot in the air force, which is not the case. In the words of LBJ, "Nail the coon skin to the wall." Great work TS.
TrapperFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 06:14   #30
Snaquebite
Area Commander

Seems it's all been explained to this reporter...There was no SF qualification course at the time and he was issued his beret.

Email response from a reporter who was contacted.

Quote:
George,

Thank you for the email.

I actually asked Abraham's campaign about this earlier. According to them, Abraham did receive his green beret, but he got it before the Army added
-- and I think I'm saying this right -- a Q test, which upped the standards. So while he might not have met the current standards, he did meet the standards at the time.

That's what they say. If this isn't accurate, please let me know.

Cole

"De Oppresso Liber"