Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces > 3rd Special Forces Group

Old 03-13-2012, 12:57   #1
mcarey
Quiet Professional

Donate to Assist Mrs. Cantrell

ALCON,

Please distro all individuals interested.

Thank you for your benevolence!

Instructions to donate to the family of fallen Special Forces soldier, CW2 Duane Cantrell:

Mail in checks should be sent to:

Special Forces Association Chapter 100
c/o Duane Cantrell
4214 Callery Knoll Ct
Fayetteville, NC 28306

To donate online:

Option One: Go to the Special Forces Association Website: http://www.specialforcesassociation....y-relief-fund/ and click on the Left "Donate" button to donate to the SFA Emergency Relief Fund. That will take you to the donation page. After you fill out the information, click "review donation and continue." On the verification page, there is an option to "Please specify the fund you chose." Type: For Louise Cantrell. This will ensure your donation reaches the correct family.

Option Two: Visit the Special Forces Charitable Trust at: https://secure.etransfer.com/donatio...&d2tool=donate If the above link does not work, please go to http://specialforcescharitabletrust.org/contact and click the red “Donate” button and that should take you to the donation page. From there, fill out the applicable information and in the drop down box labeled “Apply my Gift to” click on “To the family of the fallen SF hero 3/6/12.” That will ensure your donation reaches the correct family.

Last edited by mcarey; 03-14-2012 at 06:42.
mcarey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 13:21   #2
DIYPatriot
Guerrilla Chief

Thanks

Spreading the word in West TN - thanks for posting this info. Some folks in my office, school and church have discussed this with profound remorse.
"Don't tell me what a good man should be. Don't tell me about his character or what should be in his heart - show me. And then show me again when I'm no longer here because I'll be watching." - my grandfather
DIYPatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 16:57   #3
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

I can't think of a better way to show our affection to this circumstance....... God bless all who can contribute and help this cause..........

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote