Old 07-16-2014, 09:27   #256
joesnuffy
Quiet Professional

Almost done.

Just took my OPI on monday, waiting on results now. It has been a long time and I can hardly believe it is almost done.

"You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand." - Woodrow Wilson
joesnuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 03:43   #257
Jackofspades
SF Candidate

QP Status?

Haven't been on here in a hot minute and the "Requesting QP status" Thread is MIA on my search bar. Anyone here point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
Jackofspades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 10:50   #258
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackofspades View Post
Haven't been on here in a hot minute and the "Requesting QP status" Thread is MIA on my search bar. Anyone here point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
Nothing in your profile indicates that you are SF.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 19:11   #259
xollie316
Quiet Professional

Done.

I started browsing this site in 2005. I am now a SFQC graduate and Green Beret. Thanks for all the help along the way, sincerely. Good luck to all and have fun out there. Hopefully it takes you less than 10 years...
Old 12-14-2014, 20:24   #260
sinjefe
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by xollie316 View Post
I started browsing this site in 2005. I am now a SFQC graduate and Green Beret. Thanks for all the help along the way, sincerely. Good luck to all and have fun out there. Hopefully it takes you less than 10 years...
You're a felt hat?
Old 12-14-2014, 20:35   #261
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Well done guys, and to those who have made it, congratulations.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 21:21   #262
xollie316
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjefe View Post
You're a felt hat?

Haha let me enjoy the sound of it for a couple weeks inside my own head. I'll use approved vernacular after that!
Old 04-26-2015, 06:11   #263
bailaviborita
Quiet Professional

In 2012-2013 I was at Robin Sage.

I am now signing everyone's graduation certificate. (well, actually, I have a stamp...)
Old 12-13-2015, 21:48   #264
Audacus
SF Candidate

Graduated

18E, Russian, Colorado is the nicest place I've lived, so much to do here.
Audacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 15:10   #265
x SF med
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailaviborita View Post
In 2012-2013 I was at Robin Sage.

I am now signing everyone's graduation certificate. (well, actually, I have a stamp...)

Sucks to be you, Sir. Not the stamp thing, but having to be off a Team...

Hearing, I forget. Seeing, I remember. Writing (doing), I understand. Chinese Proverb

Too many people are looking for a magic bullet. As always, shot placement is the key. ~TR
x SF med is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 22:25   #266
Scamilton
SF Candidate

18D, class 294, 10th SFG(A), French...

Glad this day finally came, and looking forward to doing my job. Thank you for this website and the plethora of information it supplies all of us.
Scamilton is offline   Reply With Quote