Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 11-30-2017, 13:31   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

WTF Canada? Serously, WTF?

Wonder when Trudeau will announce he's a trannie?

Trudeau Cries During Apology to ‘LGBTQ2’ People on Behalf of Canada
by Charlie Nash29 Nov 2017

rudeau apologized on behalf of Canada for its persecution of LGBT people during the Cold War.
“The number one job of any government is to keep its citizens safe, and on this, we have failed LGBTQ2 communities and individuals time and time again,” declared Trudeau during the formal apology. “It is with shame and sorrow and deep regret for the things we have done that I stand here today and say we were wrong, we apologize, I am sorry, we are sorry.”

“For the oppression of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and two-spirit communities, we apologize,” he continued, wiping tears away from his eyes with a handkerchief. “On behalf of the government, parliament, and the people of Canada, we were wrong, we are sorry, we will never let this happen again.”

Trudeau has previously cried during public appearances on numerous occasions, including last week, during an apology “for abuses and cultural losses to indigenous children at residential schools in Newfoundland and Labrador.”
Last year, Trudeau cried after being reunited with a Syrian refugee, while in October he cried on camera over the death of Gord Downie, the frontman of Canadian rock band The Tragically Hip.

In February, Trudeau also cried during the funerals for victims of the Quebec mosque attack, and in 2013, the prime minister cried after being given a photograph of his father.

Following the announcement of Trudeau’s formal apology to “LGBTQ2” people earlier this month, the Canadian Centre for Gender and Sexual Diversity (CCGSD) allowed Canadian citizens to apply for “travel subsidies” to attend.

Despite his apology, Trudeau has previously praised Communist dictator Fidel Castro, whose regime rounded up, persecuted, and even murdered gay people, while in June, he wore a pair of Islam-themed Ramadan socks to a Toronto LGBT Pride parade.

Being gay or bisexual is punishable by death in thirteen countries, all of which are majority-Muslim nations.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/1...behalf-canada/
Old 11-30-2017, 13:44   #2
Box
Quiet Professional

Hey Canada......................

....listen up 'eh:

Tim Hortons a fag - I wouldn't spend a so much as a toonie on a box of timbits if they were the last donut-holes in the galaxy.
...ya bunch a' keeners
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 14:14   #3
Joker
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
....listen up 'eh:

Tim Hortons a fag - I wouldn't spend a so much as a toonie on a box of timbits if they were the last donut-holes in the galaxy.
...ya bunch a' keeners
Where did you learn to talk like that? You're a Canook?
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 14:15   #4
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

When did Canada or for that matter the USA ever “oppress” gay people?

Ignore maybe but oppress? That would be like telling Elton John he can sing and write songs but he can’t sell them in a record store or listen to them on the radio.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 14:23   #5
Streck-Fu
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
When did Canada or for that matter the USA ever “oppress” gay people?

Ignore maybe but oppress? That would be like telling Elton John he can sing and write songs but he can’t sell them in a record store or listen to them on the radio.
You've never heard Liberace describe the terrible treatment he received in the Reeducation Bath Houses the government locked him into for years?

Can't decide if pink font is needed...or is just more appropriate.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Streck-Fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 14:36   #6
rsdengler
Area Commander

Waaaaa...Trudeau is a little pansy sissy boy, stop your weeping and grow a set of Kahunas already....My cat has more balls then he does, and he is Neutered

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 16:07   #7
Chucko
Guerrilla

I have never seen so many victims in my whole life. Everybody seems to be a victim by some oppressive force.

On the brighter side, I found that if I want to show my honey how compassionate I am, I will just rip out a pinch full of hose hairs, then I weep just enough to be effective.
Old 11-30-2017, 17:50   #8
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
Wondering if this is all distraction from important issues like Quibec actually seseding?

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 18:48   #9
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
Is their a new SF language course? Social Canadian and its dialects?

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
sfshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 19:06   #10
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post

I am a renaissance man, a generalist, a jack of all trades master of none, a man of all seasons, a retired and aging warrior sage, or as most of my friends prefer, a full-on bullshit artist.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Old 12-03-2017, 21:37   #11
NurseTim
Guerrilla Chief

Hey Trudeau
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
NurseTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:13   #12
rubberneck
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
I am a renaissance man, a generalist, a jack of all trades master of none, a man of all seasons, a retired and aging warrior sage, or as most of my friends prefer, a full-on bullshit artist.
That and you’ve probably watched strange brew a couple dozen times.
rubberneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:46   #13
Box
Quiet Professional

I have drank HOGSHEADS of strange brew my friend.
...HOGSHEADS of it.