Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 11-17-2017, 17:14   #16
TWITCHY
Guerrilla

[QUOTE=miclo18d;635381]That's what I thought you meant, thank you for putting more detail in that. I agree with you up until you said, "Seeing that Ms. Tweeden has openly flaunted her sexual beauty, as a means of garnering attention, makes me believe that she doesn't feel worthy about other aspects of her character. Again, I do not judge her this way, but I can't imagine why she would do so, otherwise.

Miclo18D, I agree with you and even though I said I didn't judge her for it, it is more likely that I have. Not really my place to do so. And, regardless of anything she does, you are right that no one has the right to do what Franken did.

By the way, the nickname given to me by my Mexican friends, is Miclo. I was always the guedo hanging out with them. Thanks for the conversation.
TWITCHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 18:08   #17
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

[QUOTE=TWITCHY;635387]
Quote:
Originally Posted by miclo18d View Post
That's what I thought you meant, thank you for putting more detail in that. I agree with you up until you said, "Seeing that Ms. Tweeden has openly flaunted her sexual beauty, as a means of garnering attention, makes me believe that she doesn't feel worthy about other aspects of her character. Again, I do not judge her this way, but I can't imagine why she would do so, otherwise.

Miclo18D, I agree with you and even though I said I didn't judge her for it, it is more likely that I have. Not really my place to do so. And, regardless of anything she does, you are right that no one has the right to do what Franken did.

By the way, the nickname given to me by my Mexican friends, is Miclo. I was always the guedo hanging out with them. Thanks for the conversation.
That was my nickname on my team. Miclo from Blood In, Blood Out. “White on the outside, but brown on the inside”
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper
miclo18d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 19:16   #18
TWITCHY
Guerrilla

[QUOTE=miclo18d;635389]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWITCHY View Post

That was my nickname on my team. Miclo from Blood In, Blood Out. “White on the outside, but brown on the inside”
Same here. Haha
TWITCHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 18:05   #19
Dean Jarvis
Quiet Professional

Now they got Charlie Rose. These liberals are dropping like flies. They keep this up and eventually they'll out me. I always thought HARASS was two words.