The91Bravo
Asset

Thanks

Thanks for the hook up, waiting for my LEO team verification.. then I must shop
Old 03-23-2010, 20:04   #17
Sigaba
Area Commander

Patagonia Slingshot jacket on sale

Patagonia has on sale at its on-line store the Slingshot jacket in coyote tan.

The item, located here, is on sale for 50%.

FWIW, the competition for this garment may be significant given the BB where I saw this deal.
Sigaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:32   #18
koz
Quiet Professional

Any idea what happened to the Vortex Razor 5-20 HD on promotive? It was on there a week or two ago but now only the lower priced scoped are listed.
koz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:02   #19
dac
Guerrilla

I have a question too. What constitutes a season when limited to two items per season? Is it the current hunting season? Do I have to wait for the Summer Solstice? Is it just a rough guideline?

Refreshments will be provided.
dac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 21:24   #20
NoRoadtrippin
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dac View Post
I have a question too. What constitutes a season when limited to two items per season? Is it the current hunting season? Do I have to wait for the Summer Solstice? Is it just a rough guideline?
The promotive guy might pop in on this, but until then...

I have ordered both from the promotive and the 3point5 sites and for many of them, the computer is simply smart enough to know. When you add items to your cart and then order them, there will be a line in the ordering terms page whenever you next access that company. It will say you have "zero of two items remaining this season" or whatever. So then when the company updates their line or offerings on the site it will recycle and let you order again.

I know that doesn't tell you how long the season is, but maybe it sheds some light on being worried that you could place an order and then get a nasty email saying you're being greedy.
For Americans war is almost all of the time a nuisance, and military skill is a luxury like Mah-Jongg. But when the issue is brought home to them, war becomes as important, for the necessary period, as business or sport. And it is hard to decide which is likely to be the more ominous for the [terrorists] -- an American decision that this is sport, or that it is business.
-D. W. Brogan, The American Character
NoRoadtrippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 13:51   #21
j942rhino
Asset

=

Last edited by j942rhino; 03-28-2010 at 13:56. Reason: delete comment
j942rhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 13:52   #22
j942rhino
Asset

Quote:
It varies by brand. Some keep it to a calendar year. Others go bi-annual. Which brand are you inquiring about and I'll get clarification.
Old 03-28-2010, 13:54   #23
j942rhino
Asset

Quote:
Originally Posted by koz View Post
Any idea what happened to the Vortex Razor 5-20 HD on promotive? It was on there a week or two ago but now only the lower priced scoped are listed.
I'll check with Vortex to see what the status is. On a high end item like the Razor it may be out of stock. I know that they don't keep a huge inventory on that kind of stuff. As soon as I hear I'll report back.
Old 03-28-2010, 17:58   #24
dac
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by j942rhino View Post
Which brand are you inquiring about and I'll get clarification.
This time, I was thinking of Crimson Trace because I purchased two items about a month ago. It's not an urgent issue, I was really just curious for future knowledge.

Old 03-29-2010, 10:18   #25
j942rhino
Asset

Quote:
I'll check with Vortex to see what the status is. On a high end item like the Razor it may be out of stock. I know that they don't keep a huge inventory on that kind of stuff. As soon as I hear I'll report back.
I got a report back from Vortex. They are out of stock but expect to have more in within the next two weeks. Look for them back on the store mid April.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:21   #26
j942rhino
Asset

Quote:
This time, I was thinking of Crimson Trace because I purchased two items about a month ago. It's not an urgent issue, I was really just curious for future knowledge.
CT runs their season based on 180 days from your first purchase. You are allowed 2 items per 180 days but no more than 1 SKU per 180 days. So you can't buy 2 of the same thing. If you make a single purchase that starts your 180 days. You can make your second purchase anytime after but your new season starts 180 days after your first purchase. I hope this clears it up for you. If not let me know.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:35   #27
koz
Quiet Professional

Quote:
I got a report back from Vortex. They are out of stock but expect to have more in within the next two weeks. Look for them back on the store mid April.
Thanks!
koz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 15:30   #28
dac
Guerrilla

Quote:
CT runs their season based on 180 days from your first purchase. You are allowed 2 items per 180 days but no more than 1 SKU per 180 days. So you can't buy 2 of the same thing. If you make a single purchase that starts your 180 days. You can make your second purchase anytime after but your new season starts 180 days after your first purchase. I hope this clears it up for you. If not let me know.

Sounds good to me, thanks for looking into it.

Old 04-12-2010, 14:14   #29
j942rhino
Asset

Upcoming Promotion

We'll have an upcoming promotion regarding referring friends into the tactical teams. There will be some sweet gear give-aways around this as well. Details coming out soon. Stay tuned.
Old 04-30-2010, 15:11   #30
j942rhino
Asset

Refer a Friend Promotion

We're currently running our refer a friend campaign. Have your buddies reference your username in their application and you'll be entered in a random drawing for some cool gear.