Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces > Base Camp

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 09:32   #16
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRod2487 View Post
TS, I realize you may be freinds with Max and by no means do I expect even an answer or feel you owe one but I am confused as to what the feelings of the community is towards him. He claims he has been to Bragg and been involved with SOCOM events and charities not to mention socially with a few member as you alluded. Is he a phony?

I should have said I "know of" Tucker and have corresponded with him a few times.

I've no idea if he has in fact been to Bragg and done the things you posted.

Tucker has yet to respond to my recent email regarding "Nick Sadler".

TS
Old 08-17-2008, 15:27   #17
CRod2487
Asset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraeus View Post
Hey CRod, this you over at the NavySEALS.com Forums?

CRod2487:
"wow its not that you know more than me. im getting my information from top operatives. where are you getting yours from? o thats right the dude you blew once. or someone in your extended family. go back to being a nurse and minding your own buisness. baer, sheuer (who bin laden mention in his last video) know more than you or your freind can ever hope to."

CRod2487:
"lady you dont even havea security clearance. your a ****in nurse. atleast im going into the military. your just a civilian. if you do know that much then your source broke their oath. this is even if that person exits. which is highly doubtfull. o and Larry Johnson debunks all of which you say of the agency and hes not a liberal. hes a registered republican who voted for Bush."

CRod2487 responding to a Navy Seal username DDSSDV:
"hey man lets exchange phone number over PM and next time your in my area we can see how much of an "internet tough guy" i am. your choice bro.

call me an ******* or a loumouth if you want. but call me coward and ill be more than happy to allow to say whatever you like to my face."

CRod2487:
"Illmaxic screw you and your constants acts of internet fellacio to SEALs. Wow so the guy is a SEAL. Well ok then next time some punk frogman acts like a deuschebag to me ill make sure not to challenge him to a breath holding contest. Your like a little kid running around with no logic behind your reasoning. While were at it lets just buy into every stereotype out there. The next asian i see ill be sure to ask for physics help. then ill go see the nearest cop and ask for a donut. the dude called me a coward. unless hes a professional kickboxer or something im going to say something like that."

Yeah thats me,and for what its worth I stand by every single word I said there. You know its not very ethical to take comments like that without posting the entire conversation in which it took place. kinda makes a person look like something their not. Your last little bit was edited out by me. No attacks on individuals around here. Play nice or go home.

Last edited by Pete; 08-17-2008 at 15:38.
Old 08-17-2008, 15:30   #18
CRod2487
Asset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prester John View Post

I know Max. He's into MMA, maybe you should have asked him yourself. I'm sure you're on the RMMB.
Really Max is into MMA? wow tell him to ask for a refund from his trainer...he looks like fucking shit.
Old 08-17-2008, 15:35   #19
Pete
Quiet Professional

CRod2487

Quote:
Really Max is into MMA? wow tell him to ask for a refund from his trainer...he looks like fucking shit.
CRod2487;

I wonder why you signed up here to be a member? Your 5 posts so far are, shall we say, less than interesting.

Pete
Old 08-17-2008, 15:45   #20
CRod2487
Asset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
CRod2487;

I wonder why you signed up here to be a member? Your 5 posts so far are, shall we say, less than interesting.

Pete
I appreciate the honest exchange and conjecture of the men here. I dont seem to be fitting in at this lunch table, so I'll leave then.
Old 08-17-2008, 16:18   #21
Richard
Quiet Professional

Quote:
I appreciate the honest exchange and conjecture of the men here. I dont seem to be fitting in at this lunch table, so I'll leave then.
Thank you!

Richard
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Old 08-17-2008, 17:26   #22
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Quote:

Thank you. And this means? I read the whole exchange earlier (DDSSDV)before posting a comment. The extract seams to cover it OK and there were many others that supported the same view. Those type of post also got you Banned on that board. Recommend that you look listen and learn and listen more. The type of posting that you did over there will not be allowed here. This is a Professional, Adult board not My Space.

Regards
Old 08-17-2008, 19:39   #23
ZonieDiver
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraeus View Post
Hey CRod, this you over at the NavySEALS.com Forums?

CRod2487:
"wow its not that you know more than me. im getting my information from top operatives. where are you getting yours from? o thats right the dude you blew once. or someone in your extended family. go back to being a nurse and minding your own buisness. baer, sheuer (who bin laden mention in his last video) know more than you or your freind can ever hope to."

CRod2487:
"lady you dont even havea security clearance. your a ****in nurse. atleast im going into the military. your just a civilian. if you do know that much then your source broke their oath. this is even if that person exits. which is highly doubtfull. o and Larry Johnson debunks all of which you say of the agency and hes not a liberal. hes a registered republican who voted for Bush."

CRod2487 responding to a Navy Seal username DDSSDV:
"hey man lets exchange phone number over PM and next time your in my area we can see how much of an "internet tough guy" i am. your choice bro.

call me an ******* or a loumouth if you want. but call me coward and ill be more than happy to allow to say whatever you like to my face."

CRod2487:
"Illmaxic screw you and your constants acts of internet fellacio to SEALs. Wow so the guy is a SEAL. Well ok then next time some punk frogman acts like a deuschebag to me ill make sure not to challenge him to a breath holding contest. Your like a little kid running around with no logic behind your reasoning. While were at it lets just buy into every stereotype out there. The next asian i see ill be sure to ask for physics help. then ill go see the nearest cop and ask for a donut. the dude called me a coward. unless hes a professional kickboxer or something im going to say something like that."
Geez, come on, man! It's "douche bag"! Such a great put down and you had to use the German pluperfect tense!
Old 08-17-2008, 20:50   #24
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonieDiver View Post
Geez, come on, man! It's "douche bag"! Such a great put down and you had to use the German pluperfect tense!
He did not write that.. The info was a quote from the SEAL board from that Kids post.......CRod2487

Last edited by SF_BHT; 08-17-2008 at 21:02.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:59   #25
HardRoad
Quiet Professional

Location: Georgia, Florida and North Carolina (its complicated)
I don't know whether he ever made it to or through SF training, but from reading his stories, he definitely went through MEPS. The whole thing about the asininity of the MEPS physical process is dead on.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:28   #26
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardRoad View Post
I don't know whether he ever made it to or through SF training, but from reading his stories, he definitely went through MEPS. The whole thing about the asininity of the MEPS physical process is dead on.
Yup and I'm sure MEPS was tougher on him than he wanted to admit.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:37   #27
Pete
Quiet Professional

Last hard MEPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
Yup and I'm sure MEPS was tougher on him than he wanted to admit.
I went through the last hard MEPS.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:43   #28
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:

Now that's funny!!!
Old 08-19-2008, 08:50   #29
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

"Cast, or Basic Training, Sir!"

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
Old 08-19-2008, 08:52   #30
ZonieDiver
Quiet Professional

Quote:
If you think MEPS is hard, you should have been through the old AFEES! Now that was tough. You had to be tough to eventually wear that "steel pot"!