Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 09-26-2020, 12:17   #391
Texas_Shooter
SF Candidate

Argument

Their argument should be one of securing a fair and honest trial for their citizen. Or it could just be a stalling tactic.

And in that article it talks about Rittenhouse's attorneys looking to get more evidence from the prosecutors office, a way of seeing what the possible argument the prosecutor is going to use against Rittenhouse. It is all political, the prosecution of Rittenhouse. IMO

Jury selection will be difficult. Finding unbiased jurors in today's social media, social justice, charged society will be difficult. Then you have to think about outside influence of these jurors as well. having them be sequestered is an idea that defense lawyers are probably thinking about as well.
Texas_Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 05:30   #392
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Shooter View Post
It is all political, the prosecution of Rittenhouse. IMO
Hint #1. The fugitive warrant for him was out from Kenosha before there was a charge filed.

Question for the barristers: So if the extradition is (it seems) being fought on the basis of "no crime committed in the jurisdiction seeking extradition" does that of necessity involve pretty much litigating all the evidence before the current judge? In essence, a first trial but just before the bench?

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 08:34   #393
tonyz
Area Commander

Rittenhouse facing expensive battle

Sometimes, “a picture” really is worth...

Some insight at the link below into the potential complexity, expense and time (including Covid delays) involved in one criminal case involving a plea of self-defense.

The altercation took place in January 2014.

The Complaint was filed 1/14/2014.
Trial is reportedly set for April 2021.

State of Florida vs. Curtis J. Reeves.

Case Number: 140216CFAES
1. S782.04 MURDER IN THE SECOND DEGREE-WRITTEN PLEA OF NOT GUILTY
2. S784.045(1)A AGGRAVTED BATTERY-WRITTEN PLEA OF NOT GUILTY

http://www.curtisreevestrial.com/index.asp

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 18:56   #394
Badger52
Area Commander

"...just an idea" Presidential candidate Joe Biden

The Conservative Trans Woman Who Went Undercover With Antifa in Portland
Confessions of a black bloc mole

Well, like the thread title says, here's some from a decent article/interview.
Small excerpt:

Quote:
Strategically what they're doing is, they're forcing a dilemma action. A dilemma action is when you put your opponent in a no-win situation. Your enemy has to react. If they don't react, they look weak; if they do react, they have to react in a certain way where it looks like it's an overreaction.

Interviewer: When the feds were in Portland, they were presented as overreacting, a presentation helped by innumerable people with PRESS written across their clothing flooding the internet with images that presented protesters wholly as victims of an authoritarian regime.

That's their [antifa's] objective. It's not a tactical thing. That's why all the "press" is there, the sympathetic press. They're trying to create propaganda. They know how the police are going to react, so they carefully calibrate what they do to try to provoke the police into reacting and then filming it. They want to try to push public opinion in favor of removing the police. The police aren't perfect, but what police force is, it's putting force under an objective third party, under government control. Antifa wants to separate the police from the populace.

This is basically guerilla warfare. They're trying to undermine legitimacy of the state. The police right now, I think some of them are catching up. There's a playbook for how police respond to riots and they're not actually doing it; it's not an actual riot. I mean, it is a riot, but at the same time, it's a specific type of riot that's trying to make the police respond in a certain way.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 10-05-2020, 17:42   #395
Gypsy
Area Commander

^^ good find, thanks Badger52
Old 10-11-2020, 07:12   #396
Paslode
Area Commander

The shooting at a Denver Patriot Rally yesterday 'may' have an interesting twist or twists. According to the 4chan sleuths, the shooter is one Matthew Robert Dolloff. 9News has claimed that Matthew Dolloff was contracted to provide security for their news team. There is some speculation that he was either a Pinkerton Agent and/or was furnished to 9News by Pinkerton.

Based on social media Dolloff is a Bernie Bro, Anti-Trumper and has been active in ANTIFA and Occupy. 4Chan is also suggesting that the 9news Producer Zach Newman was in the company of Matthew Dolloff at the time of the shooting and that Zach Newman is affiliated to ANTIFA.

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/281991754

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/202...ning-activist/
Old 10-11-2020, 07:31   #397
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Waiting for no charges to filed in 3...2...1

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 09:05   #398
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

From what I read, the shooter has been charged with 1st degree murder. The producer was initially arrested with the shooter but has since been released.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:33   #399
Paslode
Area Commander

What I puzzle me is how a company, in this case a news service, contracts a guy for personal security who probably doesn't have the credentials to provide such service.

At best the shooter is a Paul Bart Mall Cop.

I have seen the stills of the shoot and the video preceding the shoot. The video shows a BLM activist screaming at a group of Blue Line Supporters including the victim. The victim walks off, and 5-10 seconds later a shot is heard. The still pics appear to show the shooter trying to grab the mace/pepper spray from the victim, the victim slaps or punches at the shooter, victim spray mace/pepper spray and the shooter shoots.

Hopefully there is more video that will show what transpired from the time the victim walked away and what cause the shooter would have had to confront with the victim.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:05   #400
Badger52
Area Commander

"Avoid crowds."
- Ol' Remus

Old 10-11-2020, 10:20   #401
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

So the shooter in Portland was “Security” and “100% Antifa” until he wasn’t. He was a felon in possession of a firearm and arrested one week earlier in Portland with an active warrant from eastern Oregon: again for felon in possession of a firearm. He was still released without charges and no bail. He’s dead now, good riddance but he also can’t implicate others responsible for the shooting and murder of an innocent person with a legal product to protect oneself (OTC Mace.)

We also had a guy in Portland wearing a padded vest with the word “SECURITY” emblazoned on it kicking an already beaten down person unconscious. He’s in jail for what should be attempted murder.

Now, we have another guy who says he’s “security” who shoots a guy for macing him as he retreats from some altercation and is shot for using a chemical irritant.

I’m curious...how many Trump supporting demonstrators have shot BLM/Antifa/anti-confederacy protesters?

We have the guy in the Challenger in Charlotte but it’s quite possible he was assaulted before accelerating into the mob. Now that that has happened so many times most people are not being charged with vehicular assault when being assaulted by BLM/Antifa and released, except the gal in California who did actually drive over two people (Trump supporters) only feet away from police officers who were there to protect both sides.

Oh and then there’s Kenosha and young padawan Rittenhouse, clearly a case of self-defense and should end that way. A dead pedophile, a dead woman beater who assaulted Kyle with a deadly object, and a thief with half an arm who doesn’t understand a firearm gives you great stand-off range.

And let’s not forget the McCloskys’ use of a firearm to protect property and life.

I sure can’t wait until after the election one way or the other. Next year is going to be a banner year for revolution and counter-revolution and I’m not sure which side we will fall on.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 16:28   #402
PSM
Area Commander

They have a battle plan:

https://www.disruption-project.org/contents

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...SQ4CToUzE/edit

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 19:10   #403
EricV
Guerrilla

First thing I thought when I saw this was, if I saw and heard this in my neighborhood I'd want to shoot it and mount the head.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1317947147225096194
Old 10-22-2020, 19:20   #404
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricV View Post
First thing I thought when I saw this was, if I saw and heard this in my neighborhood I'd want to shoot it and mount the head.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1317947147225096194
After shooting, I'd call the DNR for disposal and let them handle it. I'd be worried the thing was infected with Chronic Wasting Disease.

Old 10-26-2020, 15:03   #405
Badger52
Area Commander

Anyone else noticed it seems like the rest of the Propaganda Ministries have dialed way back on covering or even mentioning BLM or Antifa? Other than forced coverage of peaceful protests in places like Mogadishu-North, and Disney World of Portland; do they really assume that everyone has Andy Ngo's Twitter feed on speed-click? An acquaintance had mentioned polling that came out that said really Americans were sick of this shit and the destruction & violence attached to it. Seems like the mouthpieces for Team Biden have dropped these creatures like a hot rock.

Of course, the anarchists have lots planned for 3 November as a D-Day and going forward, if their press releases are to be believed, so maybe it's just a quiet time while they gather their polar fleece. Meanwhile, I have heard that 70% Mogas to 30% Diesel is a decent mix for Der Flammenwerfer.