Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 07-06-2016, 10:02   #61
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckiBill View Post
That's comical as the GOP, Conservatives, TEA Party, RINO Republicans are all un-functionable.

It's sad when the Bush's cry like babies and are going to sit the convention out. Romney is doing all in his power to drump Trump.

If it's not a party insider, they'd rather have a liberal Democrat.

Liberal Democrat, RINO Republican, same horse, same color.
True dat but it's either the lyin' bitch or Trump.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 10:28   #62
abc_123
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
True dat but it's either the lyin' bitch or Trump.
Trump is not a Republican insider. He is basically a 3rd party , "Populist"candidate that has co-opted much of the Republican party apparatus. Genius move.

A pure "3rd party" run would have zero chance of success.
Old 07-06-2016, 10:48   #63
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Now comes the GOP "Dog and Pony"

The GOP "Dog and Pony"

This gives the illusion the GOP actually gives a shit in response to their constituents aka "little people" complaints. Commonly employed a ruse or feint by the DC elite to foster a false impression of solidarity within one's party.

When it's over the "ruling elite" will be drinking together and asking "Was I too tough on you? We all know you're very sensitive, as FBI Director to justify your actions, or in this case, inaction, but we have to keep up appearances. Thank you for testifying Director, and yes, I think the little people bought it. And yes, barry is proud of you, he thinks you are quite courageous making that decision, considering anyone else would have gone straight to prison !"

COMEY TO TALK: FBI boss will testify tomorrow on deciding not to push for charges against Clinton for using her own server to send 'top secret' emails

FBI director to appear Thursday before lawmakers to explain Clinton decision

Published July 06, 2016
· FoxNews.com

FBI Director James Comey will explain Thursday to House lawmakers his bombshell decision not to recommend criminal charges against Hillary Clinton over her handling of sensitive emails.

Comey, who took no questions after announcing his decision Tuesday, agreed to go before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee after several lawmakers sought an explanation. In saying he would not press the Justice Department to pursue an indictment against the likely Democrat nominee for president, Comey nonetheless laid out a strong case that she had violated laws regulating government employees' safeguarding of sensitive emails.

More bullshit can be found here:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...l?intcmp=hpbt1
Old 07-06-2016, 11:13   #64
abc_123
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
The GOP "Dog and Pony"

This gives the illusion the GOP actually gives a shit in response to their constituents aka "little people" complaints. Commonly employed a ruse or feint by the DC elite to foster a false impression of solidarity within one's party.

When it's over the "ruling elite" will be drinking together and asking "Was I too tough on you? We all know you're very sensitive, as FBI Director to justify your actions, or in this case, inaction, but we have to keep up appearances. Thank you for testifying Director, and yes, I think the little people bought it. And yes, barry is proud of you, he thinks you are quite courageous making that decision, considering anyone else would have gone straight to prison !"

COMEY TO TALK: FBI boss will testify tomorrow on deciding not to push for charges against Clinton for using her own server to send 'top secret' emails

FBI director to appear Thursday before lawmakers to explain Clinton decision

Published July 06, 2016
· FoxNews.com

FBI Director James Comey will explain Thursday to House lawmakers his bombshell decision not to recommend criminal charges against Hillary Clinton over her handling of sensitive emails.

Comey, who took no questions after announcing his decision Tuesday, agreed to go before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee after several lawmakers sought an explanation. In saying he would not press the Justice Department to pursue an indictment against the likely Democrat nominee for president, Comey nonetheless laid out a strong case that she had violated laws regulating government employees' safeguarding of sensitive emails.

More bullshit can be found here:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...l?intcmp=hpbt1
It's going to be a big, accomplish nothing, circle-jerk.

Corruption from the Clintons is expected... as is the same from the Administration, the Dems and the GOP establishment.... but I will admit to being very disheartened to know that the FBI itself is on the same level.

Edit: I wonder if there is a "tip line" somewhere to complain about the FBI? Using the one on the FBI's web site probably wouldn't do any good.

Last edited by abc_123; 07-06-2016 at 11:17.
abc_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 11:37   #65
Streck-Fu
Area Commander

I expect it to be at least as successful as the Benghazi hearings.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Streck-Fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 11:57   #66
Sohei
Area Commander

Another dog-and-pony show on the taxpayer's dime!
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 13:39   #67
Go Devil
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
The presidential election this November is the opportunity for folks to unite even if it is merely to hold DC accountable.

Pas, I have to believe that the nation is stronger than the Clinton crime family. Although, there does appear to be a double standard between the powerful in DC and the average joe. This phenomena is not new. The way forward this election cycle just became a little more clear for those who might have sat on the sideline or cast a protest vote.
What flavor of Jim Jones tonic water are you drinking?
Less than 2/3 of this country is on board with your hopes and desires. You are outnumbered and outsmarted.
Keep clinging to a playbook that the enemy doesn't play by and I'll try throw some food over the wire for you and yours.

Last edited by Go Devil; 07-06-2016 at 13:59.
Go Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 13:44   #68
Streck-Fu
Area Commander

Is Comey's career built on letting the Clinton's get away? LINK

Quote:
Comey’s first brush with them came when Bill Clinton was president. Looking to get back into government after a stint in private practice, Comey signed on as deputy special counsel to the Senate Whitewater Committee. In 1996, after months of work, Comey came to some damning conclusions: Hillary Clinton was personally involved in mishandling documents and had ordered others to block investigators as they pursued their case. Worse, her behavior fit into a pattern of concealment: she and her husband had tried to hide their roles in two other matters under investigation by law enforcement. Taken together, the interference by White House officials, which included destruction of documents, amounted to “far more than just aggressive lawyering or political naiveté,” Comey and his fellow investigators concluded. It constituted “a highly improper pattern of deliberate misconduct.”

Comey parlayed the Whitewater job into top posts in Virginia and New York, returning to Manhattan in 2002 to be the top federal prosecutor there. One of his first cases as a line attorney in the same office 15 years earlier had been the successful prosecution of Marc Rich, a wealthy international financier, for tax evasion. But on his last day as President in 2001, Bill Clinton pardoned Rich. “I was stunned,” Comey later told Congress. As top U.S. prosecutor in New York in 2002, appointed by George W. Bush, Comey inherited the criminal probe into the Rich pardon and 175 others Clinton had made at the 11th hour.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Streck-Fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 14:31   #69
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streck-Fu View Post
There is nothing writ by the hand of man they are not above and, I'd wager, regard themselves as well above anything regarded malum in se as well.

Dear .Gov: I'm just gonna continue with at least a misdemeanor-a-day; I'll tell ya, it's good for the digestion. Why? BFYTW. Thanks for setting the bar.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 15:25   #70
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Devil View Post
What flavor of Jim Jones tonic water are you drinking?
Less than 2/3 of this country is on board with your hopes and desires. You are outnumbered and outsmarted.
Keep clinging to a playbook that the enemy doesn't play by and I'll try throw some food over the wire for you and yours.
Lol, you have no idea about my playbook. But, I do hear you and hope you feel better.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 15:27   #71
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc_123 View Post
Trump is not a Republican insider. He is basically a 3rd party , "Populist"candidate that has co-opted much of the Republican party apparatus. Genius move.

A pure "3rd party" run would have zero chance of success.

Very true, and that had me asking myself when was the last time anyone in the GOPe pulled a genius move?
Old 07-06-2016, 15:35   #72
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streck-Fu View Post
Jim Comey, knows where Jimmy Hoffa's body is buried. The shovel is still in his garage!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 18:52   #73
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
Jim Comey, knows where Jimmy Hoffa's body is buried. The shovel is still in his garage!
Jimmy Hoffa was hitlery's handler and trainer.....
Old 07-06-2016, 19:04   #74
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
Jimmy Hoffa was hitlery's handler and trainer.....
Apparently, all the more reason with her. Get rid of the people that know too much before they can go public.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 08:49   #75
cbtengr
Area Commander

Hearings

There may be nothing come out of these hearings today with Comey and God knows the dems on the committee are carrying evil Hillary's water. Trey Gowdy has skewered Comey on all of HRC's lies regarding her emails. I am guessing Comey would rather be in Philadelphia right now. What a toady and shill.