Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 06-28-2016, 09:51   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

FBI didn’t inform some Americans they were on ISIS kill list

Don't worry, the FBI , NSA, DHS, lretta lynch and barry soetoro will protect you, just like they protected those American's at the club Pulse..........

FBI, DHS, NSA, loretta lynch and barry soetoro = incompetence

They will, however, protect all muslims.

FBI didn’t inform some Americans they were on ISIS kill list

by Sara Carter | Monday, June 27, 2016

The FBI did not alert numerous Americans that they were placed on secret Islamic State kill lists or notify their local police about the potential dangers, a lapse in the government’s efforts to combat the terrorist group’s evolving strategy to target everyday citizens.

To date, the terror group that goes by the acronym ISIS has published on encrypted web sites several hit lists naming more than 15,000 people it would like to see killed by sleeper cells or lone wolves in New York, Texas, Florida and California.

The lists aren’t public but Circa News obtained copies of some and made sample calls to the everyday Americans who appeared on them, from college professors and military personnel to art collectors and homemakers.

In Texas alone, Circa identified 22 people in a sampling of 24 names who did not receive any notification that they were in ISIS’s crosshairs. It also identified two local police departments whose citizens were on the list that also got no alert from the FBI.

“I was terrified. We live in a different world and the Jewish community is a number one target of these radicals,” said a woman in Austin who found out from Circa that she and several of her friends in the Jewish community were on a list. The woman agreed to be interviewed only on condition of anonymity, fearing using her name would only increase her risk.

“I’m very upset that I was not notified by the FBI or local law enforcement,” she said.

Since the hit lists began emerging more frequently earlier this year, FBI officials have said they intended to notify all Americans threatened by ISIS and to work with their local police departments.

FBI officials said they are confident most American on the lists were alerted in some manner but it was possible some people may have fallen through the cracks. They stressed to date no one on the list has actually been attacked.

cont:
http://circanews.com/fbi-didnt-infor...sis-kill-list/
Old 06-28-2016, 10:56   #2
Oldrotorhead
Guerrilla Chief

I've look and cannot find the list, guess it isn't on Hitlery's server. Wonder why the list isn't public information. Did Daesh make this list secret? Maybe DHS made the list Secret because people on the list MIGHT find out that ARE on the list.
Old 06-28-2016, 12:39   #3
Sohei
Area Commander

Yet another reason why I don't depend on the government to protect me from anyone under any circumstance...regardless of what list I may one day find myself on.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 12:43   #4
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoge2 View Post
Yet another reason why I don't depend on the government to protect me from anyone under any circumstance...regardless of what list I may one day find myself on.
With the current administration if you're in a muslim country, or America and attacked by islamic terrorists FBI, DHS, NSA, the US military, loretta lynch and barry soetoro will do nothing to protect you. We now know that's a fact.
Old 06-29-2016, 08:54   #5
BrokenSwitch
Guerrilla

If the citizens knew they were on that list, they would be able to articulate a definite threat against their lives, and therefore be able to apply (with the possibility of success) for a firearm permit in a D state. And we just can't have that nonsense.
Old 06-29-2016, 12:17   #6
DIYPatriot
Guerrilla Chief

By default, aren't all of us kafirs on their list? If I'm not a target then by all means, please tell me and I'll #WelcomeRefugees with #CompassionUnityLove.
"Don't tell me what a good man should be. Don't tell me about his character or what should be in his heart - show me. And then show me again when I'm no longer here because I'll be watching." - my grandfather
DIYPatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 10:57   #7
Axe
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrotorhead View Post
I've look and cannot find the list, guess it isn't on Hitlery's server. Wonder why the list isn't public information. Did Daesh make this list secret? Maybe DHS made the list Secret because people on the list MIGHT find out that ARE on the list.
Supposedly this website has the list. You have to provide your email to get the results however: http://counterjihad dot com/are-you-on-the-list/
Axe is offline   Reply With Quote