Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Comedy Zone

Old 07-05-2020, 14:47   #1
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
BLM Terrorist armed with menacing and deadly BLACK ASSAULT RIFLE

So, lots of people flashing hardware. Some not so good if you know what to look for..

Take this fine example of a BLM Terrorist. Looks menacing and deadly with his BLACK ASSAULT RIFLE??

Let me splain sometin, Lucie

The rifle is 22LR caliber, good for squirrels & rabbits at 25yds. NOT a war weapon. This example has a jammed round. You can see the bolt is only 1/2 closed. This effectively makes the weapon useless. The immediate action drill for a jamp is to drop the magazine, clear the chamber, and insert a new magazine..

Whoops,, he only has one mag??

He looks like a killer, but he is totally not..

I covered his face so his Mom doesn't recognize him..

Added a couple more pics.
Seems the 22lr models were on sale
Last pic is a friend's 11yo daughter who also has a 22lr, but doesn't riot nor protest
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BLM terr.jpg (39.7 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg 22lr 50rd.jpg (31.9 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg 106452762_2924639557605055_8668519142155465601_n.jpg (65.7 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg 106738005_3278619665533435_2265918029252021626_n.jpg (55.9 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg 11yo d.jpg (67.4 KB, 73 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"

Last edited by JJ_BPK; 07-06-2020 at 06:15.
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 15:32   #2
JGC2
Quiet Professional

And he's fat.
Old 07-05-2020, 18:21   #3
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

At least he has the black plastic on his dog tags so they do not make noise
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 20:32   #4
7624U
Quiet Professional

looks like his airsoft pistol is going to fall out of its holster also

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 21:39   #5
Box
Quiet Professional

So, it would seem like the guy in that picture is using violence and intimidation, (especially against civilians), in the pursuit of political aims.

Theres a name for that - but the democrats prefer to take a knee in praise of it.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 06:01   #6
rsdengler
Area Commander

Looks like he raided the freaking Twinkie Factory......"Twinkie Lives Matter"...kneel before your Twinkie God...Idiots....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 06:32   #7
JGC2
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
So, it would seem like the guy in that picture is using violence and intimidation, (especially against civilians), in the pursuit of political aims.

Theres a name for that - but the democrats prefer to take a knee in praise of it.
Yup, but Republicans are doing the same thing. The GOP voted to rename military bases, the GOP led the initiative to remove the Battle Flag, Mitt Romney was marching with BLM on Day 2, Republicans practically fell all over themselves to be the first in line to condemn an obvious hate hoax against Bubba Wallace, Mike Braun trying to end qualifying immunity, Rubio et al. on Juneteenth replacing Columbus Day, etc etc etc...

Tucker has been covering this phenomenon well, BLM is now a political party and it's the most powerful political party in the history of the US. No one has enjoyed unchallenged rhetoric and the ability to crush opposition to the degree they do now. Meanwhile, the traditional right and left get rolled into it and the entire establishment is stacked against the values guys like us hold dear.
Old 07-06-2020, 08:05   #8
cat in the hat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGC2 View Post
And he's fat.
Maybe he is a reserve officer in the BLM army

American on the inside, useful on the outside
cat in the hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 08:27   #9
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Meanwhile, the traditional right and left get rolled into it and the entire establishment is stacked against the values guys like us hold dear.
Like the Second Amendment? I know very little of the Three Percenters, but when did this become shameful?
Quote:
Rohrwasser’s tattoo was linked to "The Three Percenters," which has been described as far-right and anti-government though the group says they are pro-government, as long as the government follows the Constitution.
Quote:
“As soon as I saw what it was linked to on Saturday, it was exactly that time I knew I had to get it totally taken off my body. I said cover it up [to reporters], but I want to get it removed from my body. It’s shameful that I had it on there ignorantly,” he said in April.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patri...removed-report

I guess Fox doesn't lean as far right as I thought.
Old 07-06-2020, 08:56   #10
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg1987 View Post
Like the Second Amendment? I know very little of the Three Percenters, but when did this become shameful?

ask Janet Napolitano

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patri...removed-report

I guess Fox doesn't lean as far right as I thought.
Fox doesn’t lean right, never has, it just doesn’t lean as left as all the others. Ask Chris Wallace.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 09:56   #11
BlackSunrise
Quiet Professional

To be fair...he is wearing a beret! Much like the bad-ass classics: Demolition Man, The Expendables and the greatest of all Above The Law with the Grand Master of the most kick-ass beret wearing muthas ever, Steven Seagal!
Old 07-06-2020, 10:21   #12
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Yup, but Republicans are doing the same thing.
The current crop of "republicans" have less spine than a three day old chocolate eclair. It's easy to argue that they are a bigger threat to America than the democrats. At least democrats are decent enough to tell you who they really are.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 12:22   #13
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
Fox doesn’t lean right, never has, it just doesn’t lean as left as all the others. Ask Chris Wallace.
Finest Kind!
Old 07-06-2020, 13:25   #14
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Yup, but Republicans are doing the same thing. The GOP voted to rename military bases, the GOP led the initiative to remove the Battle Flag, Mitt Romney was marching with BLM on Day 2, Republicans practically fell all over themselves to be the first in line to condemn an obvious hate hoax against Bubba Wallace, Mike Braun trying to end qualifying immunity, Rubio et al. on Juneteenth replacing Columbus Day, etc etc
The GOP needs to give up their delusion that these people who do not like them will ever like them. By pandering they become poster boys for the MSM. The left and the MSM all liked the Maverick when it suited their needs. Then he got all butt hurt when they didn't like him. The right learns nothing from the left at least nothing useful.
Old 07-07-2020, 08:18   #15
bblhead672
Area Commander

Republicans = DNC-R
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote