Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Kit Tips > Professional Gear

Old 05-18-2005, 14:40   #1
Archangel
BANNED USER

Hi-Cap Glock Mag Sale

TS will probably ban me for this.

Botac has them for $13.95
Brand New Factory Hi Cap & Drop-Free. www.botac.com

No, I don't work for them. I also got my CamelBak BFM w/o incident (thanks for the recommendation TR).
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 07:40   #2
swatsurgeon
Guerrilla Chief

that outfit runs so hot and cold....I had 5 or 6 orders go flawlessly with them then my last order was a CLUSTER!! I emailed them and finally called them every day on an "in-stock"advertised special ....that was backordered!!! They billed me for it, finally got credit and they said it would ship in 2 weeks, it didn't so I cancelled the order. Next week, they re-advertise it, I called and it was 'out of stock' I've lost my patience with them.
ss
'Revel in action, translate perceptions into instant judgements, and these into actions that are irrevocable, monumentous and dreadful - all this with lightning speed, in conditions of great stress and in an environment of high tension:what is expected of "us" is the impossible, yet we deliver just that.
(adapted from: Sherwin B. Nuland, MD, surgeon and author: The Wisdom of the Body, 1997 )

Education is the anti-ignorance we all need to better treat our patients. ss, 2008.

The blade is so sharp that the incision is perfect. They don't realize they've been cut until they're out of the fight: A Surgeon Warrior. I use a knife to defend life and to save it. ss (aka traumadoc)
swatsurgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 08:32   #3
mffjm8509
Quiet Professional

I've only had 2 experiences with them, both bad. Both were on holsters that I needed quickly and both times they promised they could get them for me. First time I did without and finally my order arrived in 6 weeks. 2nd time I cancelled the order and it took 3 months for them to credit my account.

They'll get no more of my buisness no matter what the price is.

mp

MDP

"May God be with you and may the devil be crushed underfoot as you march for peace on the skulls of our enemies, for goodwill, security and a quality of life that comes only with democracy, " - Ted Nugent
mffjm8509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 19:56   #4
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

I had one experience with botac that was sufficiently negative for me to never order from them again.
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 05:44   #5
Prester John
Quiet Professional

Not to continue baggin on Botach, but I recently bought a BFM from them. Ordered it, they told mke it was backordered, and saw it charged to my account. I called and asked if it had been sent a few days later, because of the charge. They told me that it had not been sent and I asked when it would be. I told her I wanted it ASAP, and she said it would be 2 weeks. I shrugged and said "fine, just get it to me".

Fastforward to 2 weeks later. No BFM. I called and asked why I hadn't seen it, and the lady told me that I had called two weeks earlier and cancelled my order. I just started laughing.

It arrived 3 days later.

I doubt I will buy anything else from them either.
Prester John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 08:48   #6
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

You can go to CDNN http://www.cdnninvestments.com/lib/cdnn/GLOCK.pdf before midnight tonight to get them for $9.99 to $14.99 each and have a much better chance of receiving what you ordered quickly.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 14:50   #7
Archangel
BANNED USER

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper
You can go to CDNN http://www.cdnninvestments.com/lib/cdnn/GLOCK.pdf before midnight tonight to get them for $9.99 to $14.99 each and have a much better chance of receiving what you ordered quickly.

TR
TR,

I appreciate the help once again. These companies should start paying you a commission because so far I have purchased the following based on your recommendation:

BFM
Silva Ranger
Casio Pathfinder

Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 09:41   #8
vsvo
Area Commander

I got an email today that the CDNN sale has been extended to May 29th midnight CST. I'll second TR's recommendation, I ordered Mec-Gars and 1911 mags from them before and was happy with the transaction.
vsvo is offline   Reply With Quote