Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > TMC 14 > The Aid Bag

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2012, 06:35   #1
Odin21
Asset

Combat medic vest pouch

I am looking into what vest pouch I want to get for my next deployment so I did a google image search of "combat medic vest" and this picture came up. Does anyone know what pouch that is? I have seen a few people mention vest mounted medic pouches but is there a thread on here dedicated to them that I missed? I have seen one on the Tac Med leg rig that you can mount on your vest, but that is about it. I really like the idea of having stuff on my vest so that I can work without having to go straight to my aidbag if I am treating someone without an IFAK like a COB or ANP. I have seen a lot of people mention the TT FRB as the way to go. Is there an advantage of a belt system over a dedicated pouch or two on your vest? If someone with more experience has any reviews they would like to share of what they carried and worked I would appreciate it. Last time I used the issued canteen pouch. It worked, but there has to be a better method. Any reviews/thoughts on getting a dedicated medic vest, like the TT medic vest or the BDS medic vest or should that be another thread in and of itself? Thank you for your time and assistance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg marie-tries-on-the-medic-vest.jpg (72.2 KB, 534 views)
Odin21 is offline   Reply With Quote