Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Why there are “NO” Air Force Military Frauds

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/y...-puppet-video/

'Nuff said............

Old 04-18-2018, 18:27   #2
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

I have fond memories of the Tennessee Army National Guard shooting at my guys, not once, but twice. This was after the CO and his #2 were briefed showing pics and location of my guys. After the 2nd time I submitted a blue on blue above them (they were operating as a BCT in my area).
An A-Team got ambushed and it took their QRF almost 8 hours to get their with their Bradleys, et al. What a pitiful organization I thought that was. That has been some years past, hopefully they are not as much a soup sandwich now as they were then. Looks like they've passed it on to their Air counterparts.

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
sfshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 19:15   #3
PSM
Area Commander

It's way past time to re-integrate the AF back into the Army. They have no strategic mission any longer (except ICBMs in holes) and exist to support the ground troops. Their basic training and expenditures need to be dictated by the ones who depend on them.

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken

Last edited by PSM; 04-18-2018 at 19:20.
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 19:28   #4
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

If you look at the bottom of that AF Times page, the AF relieved several other O-5 and O-6 Commanders as well.

Wow, they might want to relook their assessment and selection process for Command billets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
It's way past time to re-integrate the AF back into the Army. They have no strategic mission any longer (except ICBMs in holes) and exist to support the ground troops. Their basic training and expenditures need to be dictated by the ones who depend on them.
I think the ICBMs belong to STRATCOM, along with the bombers and Navy boomers, and is either AF or Navy commanded. I believe that AMC is the AF billet.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 20:09   #5
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
I believe that AMC is the AF billet.

TR
Isn't that like the old MATS?

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 01:02   #6
Combat Diver
Quiet Professional

MATS=MAC=AMC= AF transports
Combat Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 05:31   #7
1stindoor
Quiet Professional

Wait...what?....Are you telling me that the puppet's oath then isn't binding? I knew that MF'er was lying. I bet he wasn't a fighter pilot either.
-TOMAHAWK9521
1stindoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 05:34   #8
Box
Quiet Professional

I've said this before in other places - go back and watch the video again:

Forget (if you can) that the pudgy enlisted person is swearing the oath while playing with a dinosaur puppet...

Look closer at the field grade officer reading that oath like 0bama following a teleprompter. Look at the field grade officers right arm hanging like he is Ricky Bobby wondering what to do with his hands. Look at that field grade officer openly exhibiting the fact that to him, this event is both entertaining and informal.

Look back into your memory - and think of the first time you reenlisted.
I was sincerely surprised that my company commander not only held up his right hand when he administered my oath, but he fucking recited it from memory.
...one of my team leaders once did the same thing

Right hand raised, reciting the oath from memory so I could literally repeat my oath after him.
Both times I was humbled that my leaders could recite MY oath from memory (their oath is different) and they did it with a smile and they both thanked me for asking them to reenlist me.....

These two turds are amateurs that have built careers out of being rookies in uniform.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 07:31   #9
bblhead672
Area Commander

The military will be much stronger when all of the Obama puppets are forced out.

It appears the TN AG has some leadership that values honor and tradition above diversity, comedy and political correctness.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 08:14   #10
rsdengler
Area Commander

Duh, now why would you even think about playing with a bloody dinosaur hand puppet as an adult in the first place? Maybe she has some freaky fetish for extinct species or something. And why would you ever think it was OK to reenlist, swearing an oath to your Country with your hand up Dino’s Ass?

That's just wrong.....and a bit weird......

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 10:11   #11
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Air Force, "Civilians in Uniform"

There's a reason we've called them that for decades.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dude!!!.jpg (120.6 KB, 68 views)
Old 04-19-2018, 10:56   #12
PRB
Quiet Professional

What a travesty that is......He should have been demoted further down the line...say, 2ndLt as that's about the level of intelligence displayed here.

A senior NCO taped this.

My wife once noted that she enjoyed working at Luke AFB. after I retired...she did a stint as a Pharmacist there.....she said tho' "It is a military base and I like that but something is missing".

Testosterone

"Yeah, that's it, no paratroopers" she responded.
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote