Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 02-04-2013, 18:12   #61
steel_eel
Auxiliary

Holy $#!t.

Sandy Hook dad testifies before CT Capitol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=wAYLr6u2FyY

I like how he pounded the table at the end of his statement.
steel_eel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 18:14   #62
Stiletto11
Guerrilla

The bottom line is that we can bring up all rationale to rebut the attack on the 2nd Amendment but this is a political argument that is not based in reason. Law is never based in reason as Robert Bork proclaimed in his book The Tempting of America.

J. Albert Nock

Don’t let facts interfere with your insanity
Stiletto11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 18:17   #63
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel_eel View Post
Holy $#!t.

Sandy Hook dad testifies before CT Capitol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=wAYLr6u2FyY

I like how he pounded the table at the end of his statement.
Here Here !

He gets it !!

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 19:28   #64
MR2
Quiet Professional

ABC, CBS, NBC Admit No Assault Rifle Used at Sandy Hook

I think the weather forecasters are more accurate than the so-called journalists anymore.

It's Never Crowded Along the Extra Mile - Wayne Dyer

WOKE = Willfully Overlooking Known Evil
MR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 19:55   #65
Stiletto11
Guerrilla

They were hopping all over each other in an effort to "out scoop" the competition without any regard to facts, truth and responsible journalism. I live in Commiecticut and I saw the AR being pulled from the car live and so did my neighbor. If the feed was delayed then that's another story.

J. Albert Nock

Old 02-06-2013, 23:46   #66
SF18C
Quiet Professional

Medals for everyone!

Hmmmm gun control and gun grabbing isn't getting the overwhelming support they thought it would...need an idea to get the One back on TV and talking about evil guns...what can they do???

Slain Newtown educators to get Presidential medals

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...rbs&id=8982341

Presidential medals will be awarded posthumously to the six people who died protecting children at Sandy Hook Elementary School, officials said Tuesday.

The award honors Americans who have performed "exemplary deeds of service" for their country or fellow citizens. It is generally recognized as the government's second-highest civilian award.

Meanwhile back at Fort Hood

(1) called the Ft Hood terror attack "workplace violence" and refuses to call it by the correct name of jihadist terrorism

(2) denied the dead and victims any access to combat pay or combat recognition

(3) impeded for years the release of government documents needed for this case, and has obstructed justice

(4) shown no further interest in Ft Hood since he got his photo ops here

(5) has cut all TDY money and issued official policy letters instructing Soldiers and Army civilians who are traveling on business to mooch off their relatives or hang out overnight in bus shelters or city parks (this is NOT a joke)

(6) Just cut $18 million from Soldier, TBI, and and PTSD medical center care at Ft. Hood
"De Oppresso Liber"

Nomination for PS.com Quote of the Decade!
SF18C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:37   #67
35NCO
Guerrilla

Tinfoil and the AR15

My attempt at an unbiased objective opinion: there are two decent videos of the Gun in the trunk.

This is 100% a Saiga 12 Semi Auto. I also believe with about 90% certainty the other Black item on the trunk of the car floor is the Magazine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGALsV6BzFI

Now this video below is catching a lot of tinfoil as well. However, it is not as high resolution. This allows a lot of room for speculation, but not definitive answers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=R_ubdjO_dRY

Starting at 2:30 or so, the examiners empty the trunk. This footage seems to be right after the first video. First removed from the trunk is the Saiga, then at 2:32 something else is removed. I am assuming he took the magazine. It’s too dark to really tell positively, but if it was an AR15 I think it would be more obvious in how it was removed from the trunk, as well as its silhouette.

This would also reflect my opinion:
http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?Q=517284

"Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)"

Now unless there is other footage or an official report of the AR15 clearly being removed from the car, I think its case closed on the whole conspiracy thing.

The comments and conspiracy videos are really discouraging honestly. I have not known, nor been aware of anyone whom has been able to make political progress in the 2nd amendment fight by using the argument of the government lying to us, or coming after us for any reason. Is everything we do in the government 100% honest? No, that’s why its politics. Do I believe we have gotten to the point of actually killing kids for political gain, or even pretending to? I sure hope we are not that lost.

As every member of this forum can likely agree, Evil people exist in the world. Bad people exist, and they do bad things. It’s hard for some people to accept that things so evil can happen naturally, but they do. That’s why we have Morals, Hope, faith, religion, laws, law enforcement and military. Everything exists to protect ourselves from ourselves.
35NCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:16   #68
afchic
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF18C View Post
Hmmmm gun control and gun grabbing isn't getting the overwhelming support they thought it would...need an idea to get the One back on TV and talking about evil guns...what can they do???

Slain Newtown educators to get Presidential medals

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...rbs&id=8982341

Presidential medals will be awarded posthumously to the six people who died protecting children at Sandy Hook Elementary School, officials said Tuesday.

The award honors Americans who have performed "exemplary deeds of service" for their country or fellow citizens. It is generally recognized as the government's second-highest civilian award.

Meanwhile back at Fort Hood

(1) called the Ft Hood terror attack "workplace violence" and refuses to call it by the correct name of jihadist terrorism

(2) denied the dead and victims any access to combat pay or combat recognition

(3) impeded for years the release of government documents needed for this case, and has obstructed justice

(4) shown no further interest in Ft Hood since he got his photo ops here

(5) has cut all TDY money and issued official policy letters instructing Soldiers and Army civilians who are traveling on business to mooch off their relatives or hang out overnight in bus shelters or city parks (this is NOT a joke)(
6) Just cut $18 million from Soldier, TBI, and and PTSD medical center care at Ft. Hood
Just got the "memo". It was complete and total sarcasm. I agree with your other points.
afchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:19   #69
afchic
Area Commander

deleted, moved to a seperate thread

Last edited by afchic; 02-07-2013 at 12:39.
afchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 17:54   #70
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Do you think that the LEOs, media, and investigators don't have a big bag of brass, recovered from the floor of the crime scene, that clearly identifies the weapon(s) used by the perp to commit this heinous crime?

Why would you (the LEOs, Coroner, media, etc.) not make that info public?

Someone needs to be FOIAing the Newtown LEOs, ASAP.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 19:51   #71
Stiletto11
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
Do you think that the LEOs, media, and investigators don't have a big bag of brass, recovered from the floor of the crime scene, that clearly identifies the weapon(s) used by the perp to commit this heinous crime?

Why would you (the LEOs, Coroner, media, etc.) not make that info public?

Someone needs to be FOIAing the Newtown LEOs, ASAP.

TR
The will claim it is still under investigation and the FOIA will be refused. The autopsy reports will most likely fall under the same premise.

J. Albert Nock

Old 03-02-2013, 14:17   #72
MR2
Quiet Professional

School Shootings: Another Approach
Attached Files
File Type: pdf American Cop 9.3 (Mar13) pg38 BM Act 11.O.pdf (343.9 KB, 11 views)

It's Never Crowded Along the Extra Mile - Wayne Dyer

WOKE = Willfully Overlooking Known Evil
MR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 14:50   #73
fng13
Guerrilla

The CT State Police have already made this information public:

Quote:
STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Seized inside the school:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round magazine

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

This case remains under investigation.

Lt. J. Paul Vance

Source:
Old 03-02-2013, 15:40   #74
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by fng13 View Post
The CT State Police have already made this information public:

Source:
Well the Corner reported that no victims were killed with a 223 round. They were killed by the pistols (10/9mm) Only.

The Bushmaster was recorded on video being removed from the trunk of the car when they searched it. HUMmmmmmm....?

I watched the car search on TV and saw it. Wonder why so many conflicting reports.....?

It honestly does not matter. The bottom line is a kid was a nut and killed his mother and attacked a school. The system worked as he was denied a gun before so he turned to crime to get them. Bottom line we have to go after the crooks not law abiding citizens...... And quit trying to make safe zones so they know that it is a soft target. Train and arm and when a shooter pops up they are engaged by people that can protect them selves.
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 15:54   #75
Pete
Quiet Professional

Beat this horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_BHT View Post
........I watched the car search on TV and saw it. Wonder why so many conflicting reports.....?........
We've beaten this horse to death in many threads and post here.

The AR was not the weapon recovered from the car. A close look at the video shows it to be the shotgun.

The press reports from the next couple of days were wrong.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote