Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 11-24-2019, 19:40   #16
abc_123
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper John View Post
I certainly did not mean to disparage his awards (especially purple heart & CIB). If anything I said was taken that way - please accept my sincerest apology.

Trapper John out!

Yeah, I know that. Sorry for taking that shot at you. More for public consumption than anything.... oh, and I was drinking.
Old 11-25-2019, 04:27   #17
Remington Raidr
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc_123 View Post
oh, and I was drinking.
the last refuge of scoundrels!
Remington Raidr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 06:39   #18
Badger52
Area Commander

One tooth on one cog...

At one point all on the NSC together: Vindman, some of Schiff's staffers (Misko & Grace, sounds like a comedy duo), and the alleged whistleblower Ciaramella, who was fired from the NSC for leaking & went back to the CIA. I think Vindman is the leaker to CIAamella who runs to old pals in Schiff's office.

In their mind, Trump's crime is exercising his actual portfolio in terms of foreign policy & talking with other heads of state and NOT doing everything they say since they know best. Their arrogance produces a 'crime' where there isn't. And Vindman seems to have forgotten where his first loyalty needs to lie. Among the other Foggy Bottom types, as far as Schiff is concerned, a presumption is sufficient & the requirement to cite a violated statute is just a pesky detail to be dispensed with.

No popcorn for me, I want to be clear-eyed when the reckoning comes. (I keep tellin' folks, tiger stripes & helicopter rides are gonna come back in style, y'all wait...)

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 07:52   #19
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc_123 View Post
Yeah, I know that. Sorry for taking that shot at you. More for public consumption than anything.... oh, and I was drinking.
I didn't take it personally, my apology was for public consumption too in case some didn't understand. I don't get butt hurt anyway.
Old 11-25-2019, 08:03   #20
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remington Raidr View Post
Vindman, laboring in the trenches for years, knew that starting this shit would be his ticket to all the right parties, taking all the right pills, meeting all the right people, paying heavenly bills. You only get ONE shot at the brass ring. It's time to make the popcorn . . .
You may be correct. That line of thinking leads directly to Vindman as the Whistle-blower?
Old 11-25-2019, 08:08   #21
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
At one point all on the NSC together: Vindman, some of Schiff's staffers (Misko & Grace, sounds like a comedy duo), and the alleged whistleblower Ciaramella, who was fired from the NSC for leaking & went back to the CIA. I think Vindman is the leaker to CIAamella who runs to old pals in Schiff's office.

In their mind, Trump's crime is exercising his actual portfolio in terms of foreign policy & talking with other heads of state and NOT doing everything they say since they know best. Their arrogance produces a 'crime' where there isn't. And Vindman seems to have forgotten where his first loyalty needs to lie. Among the other Foggy Bottom types, as far as Schiff is concerned, a presumption is sufficient & the requirement to cite a violated statute is just a pesky detail to be dispensed with.

No popcorn for me, I want to be clear-eyed when the reckoning comes. (I keep tellin' folks, tiger stripes & helicopter rides are gonna come back in style, y'all wait...)
Old 11-25-2019, 08:29   #22
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

My opine, all roads lead to Brennan, Clapper, Comey and Clinton, and maybe that other figure head that talked a lot in front of a teleprompter and played golf. Schiff is just an ignorant pawn in this game and Nancy has been corrupted because of her onset of dementia and Chuck because of money.

All these little people were put into place by the people listed above as moles and spies. As Taylor Caldwell said in a Pillar of Lies...”A Nation can survive its fools, but...

From the beginning the Dims and progressive leftists have tried to make the means justify the end. To right a wrong in their eyes. Their candidate lost and therefore the election of DJT is and has to be voided at all cost and damn the nation, the Constitution, and the rule of law in the process.

I suspect many if not every high level military promotion from 2008-2016 and maybe even before then was selected and approved based on a phone call from the Oval Office or one near by. Same thing happened at DoS and DoD/CJCS. Just look how easy it was for Rice, Lynch, McCabe and others to toe the line and say all the right words to support their puppet; the Generals to support turning the military pink and rainbow during war. The thought police have incarcerated or attempted to bribe every campaign supporter to DJT and yet Huma Abedin and Hillary’s staff roam free from the greatest intelligence leak since Robert Hanssen.

Every person from State who testified this past week including Vindman and others at NSC are all the enemy within the gate. Their oath and loyalty to the country mean nothing to them if bringing down DJT is accomplished and he’s not re-elected before RBG croaks.

Remember - Orange Man Bad, anything he does and every word is to be challenged and mocked...covfefe!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 10:34   #23
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

ODNT, It is truly scary how much and how often we think alike!
Old 11-27-2019, 11:42   #24
bblhead672
Area Commander

Vindman Discredits His Service And Uniform With Partisan Testimony

Lt. General (Ret.) Jerry Boykin weighs in.

Quote:
It was an appalling misuse of a military uniform, a discredit to the image of the U.S. Army, and a degrading slap to the men and women who serve our nation. National Security Council European Affairs Director Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman recently appeared in his uniform before the House Intelligence Committee demanding to be referred to by his rank, Lieutenant Colonel. Vindman alleged President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky was “inappropriate.” What was astonishingly inappropriate was Vindman’s failure to use appropriate military regulations and long-standing protocol to render a complaint against the commander in chief.

All branches of the military have an established chain of command. If Vindman had an actual, valid concern regarding the president’s conversation with Zelensky, he should have followed protocol, talked to his superiors or requested an inspector-general investigation into the phone call—not buddy-up with partisan attorneys who carefully coached him and supplied him with talking points for his testimony.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 07:48   #25
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
Thank you sir! Salute
Old 09-12-2020, 12:52   #26
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
A brief back after the dust settles:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/08...d-impeachment/

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 14:00   #27
Box
Quiet Professional

Its looks like that guy has a nice six-figure salary in his future...
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote