Old 10-07-2009, 15:19   #2
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior-Mentor View Post
W-M,

When will we ever learn.............

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 13:46   #3
frostfire
Area Commander

I'm glad the US (was that Florida?) welcomed Geert Wilders and let him speak. Probably the event should have opened and closed with clips from 300

99% of the proposed solutions are flat out non-pc, though. Granted, political correctness in the US is not as bad as in Holland or Europe in general, but still, I think it's enough to render those solutions N/A.

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 13:52   #4
Warrior-Mentor
Quiet Professional

Remaining PC (effectively slaves to multiculturalism) will result in dhimmitude.

We've got to figure out "How do you deal with a problem like Sharia?"
Warrior-Mentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 14:10   #5
Bordercop
Guerrilla

Kill them all and let Allah sort them out.

Perge Sed Caute

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same - Ronald Reagan

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month - Theodore Roosevelt

We herd sheep, we drive cattle, and we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way - George S. Patton
Bordercop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 14:40   #6
wet dog

The birth of PC

is walking the "party" line.
Old 10-08-2009, 16:38   #7
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordercop View Post
Kill them all and let Allah sort them out.
Don't know who said this,just remember it.... "You can't run away from the battle forever,you must sometime have to fight and since that is true why not now and where you stand"....... We have to stop putting up with this $h*t.......

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

Old 10-08-2009, 20:36   #8
BlackKnight
Asset

It's going to be a long fight....
BlackKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 20:43   #9
wet dog

Sweet Memory

I'm taking comfort in the fact that my two boys, ages 11 and 8 killed an elk, dressed and packed the damn thing in the truck with no assistance from anyone. Well, maybe just a little.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:41   #10
frostfire
Area Commander

Coming soon to America?

Tolerance for the intolerant....nothing new here

Daily Mail, 8 October 2009
Worshippers quit church after council noise ban 'takes away their ability to praise God

They praised the Lord by singing their hearts out and chanting prayers at packed services.

But members of a congregation in north London have abandoned their church - because of a council noise ban.

The Immanuel International Christian Centre was ordered to keep its amplified music and sermons quieter after a neighbour complained.

But the church’s pastor Dunni Odetoyinbo claimed Waltham Forest council had only told them to keep quiet so as not to offend the Muslim community.

The church also argued the council had 'taken away its ability to praise God', and that congregation numbers had dwindled from 100 to 30 because of the restrictions.

Baha Uddin, who lives near the church, had complained he was unable to use his garden at weekends and his one-year-old daughter was regularly disturbed by the noise from services.

He said: 'It’s been a nightmare. I’ve not been able to use my garden or living room on a Sunday because of the church services. The amplified music, drums and the loud sermons made having a conversation impossible. The noise made me depressed.'

But other neighbours say the noise is not a problem. The church lodged an appeal, and appeared at Waltham Forest magistrates’ court on Tuesday.

In court Mrs Odetoyinbo, 55, claimed a council officer had asked her 'to keep the noise down so as not to offend the Muslim community'.

But magistrates rejected the appeal, and ordered the church to pay £2,250 costs.

It can now only play music for 20 minutes on a Sunday between 11.30am and 11.50pm.

A council spokesman said: 'All attempts at mediation have failed and we regrettably were forced to issue the church with a noise abatement notice.'

The council denies any religious motive in bringing in the new restrictions.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...noise-ban.html

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:29   #11
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Are the mosques allowed to play calls to prayers?

Wait till they have to cite them and tell them, once a week only for 20 minutes.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:44   #12
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
Are the mosques allowed to play calls to prayers?

Wait till they have to cite them and tell them, once a week only for 20 minutes.

TR
Excellent point,TR,but citing them will never happen because they won't want to be shown as intolerant towards their religion.............

And as Richard, says "and so it goes"..........

Big Teddy .
Zonie Diver

Jack Moroney