Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 09-21-2018, 09:05   #31
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Former NSA head, DepDNI, DCIA & egg-headed god of the universe Hayden was getting his CNN paycheck via MSNBC today and proposed that maybe it's time for these agencies to push back at Trump and say, in essence, "if you want to do this, you need to find someone else to do it."

The ol' ticker almost skipped a beat at the thought of these wankers actually putting pen to their resignation letters, in protest or for any other motive. What a great idea!

Flip-side in reality: I don't believe they have the character to even do that, so yeah, start measuring.
As a retired officer, Hayden is still subject to the UCMJ. Why isn't he being arrested for his crimes of speaking against the Commander in Chief?
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 07:28   #32
Sohei
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
As a retired officer, Hayden is still subject to the UCMJ. Why isn't he being arrested for his crimes of speaking against the Commander in Chief?
Look at the current climate in DC. Everyone there is dirty and has dirt on everyone else. They are all fleas on the same dog. Things there will never get any better, I suspect. There has been far worse done and no charges filed. DC operates with impunity, I just wish we could put a fence around all of them and keep them away from the rest of the world.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 15:11   #33
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

THE D C SWAMP...

The people who named the F B I Building "The J Edgar Hoover Building" were sending a message to everybody by naming the F B I Building after a person who was a FRAUD, blackmailer, liar, bully, A DIRTY COP, and much more negative attributes that should have stopped having his name on anything including his grave. Tom Kelly
Old 09-25-2018, 16:43   #34
Badger52
Area Commander

From a POTUS tweet of a few days ago:
Quote:
“I met with the DOJ concerning the declassification of various UNREDACTED documents. They agreed to release them but stated that so doing may have a perceived negative impact on the Russia probe. Also, key Allies’ called to ask not to release,” Trump wrote. “Therefore, the Inspector General has been asked to review these documents on an expedited basis. I believe he will move quickly on this (and hopefully other things which he is looking at). In the end I can always declassify if it proves necessary. Speed is very important to me — and everyone!”
Rumor has it the Brits are a tad fidgety in their chairs...

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 18:43   #35
bubba
Quiet Professional

Bongino had an interesting (and highly demonrat troubling) idea, basically the IG said “nothing to see here, move along” with the Felonious-von-pantsuit investigation, but with these FISA docs and associated txts, if the IG doesn’t slam-dunk the traitorous players in the spying on the Republican Party’s POTUS nominee by the sitting administration, he’ll go public with the docs that were obviously ignored.... we’ll see.... back to watching the clowns in the center ring accusing an impeccably qualified nerd of being a POS because they see the 5-4 court destroying their commie agenda....
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG

“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast

"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson

When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 21:02   #36
EricV
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
From a POTUS tweet of a few days ago:
Rumor has it the Brits are a tad fidgety in their chairs...
Lotsa people don't realize that if you work for an Intel agency like MI 6 at the level Steele did, you never really leave. High probability (99.99%?) MI 6 knew what Steele was crafting. Which means they indirectly sanctioned it. How far up the chain does it go?? All the way to May?? And if May didn't know, whats that say about MI 6 and the civilian British government?? Out of control??

Makes sense that May is involved. From the Brit perspective it's low hanging fruit. After all, Everybody Just KNEW the Hildabeast was gonna win. Why not help out the new incoming admin?? Course, The Donald won and upset the apple cart.
Old 09-26-2018, 10:23   #37
Remington Raidr
Guerrilla

The deep state will not allow the unredacted release of their plot. It is just that simple.
Remington Raidr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 10:17   #38
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

The "NEW DEMOCRAT PROGRESSIVE LEFT"

This is the END OF THE U S A. THEY MUST BE STOPPED BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY> NEVER VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT, Tom Kelly.