Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 07-27-2015, 15:22   #46
Joker
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdiver View Post
Using Snopes.com as a reference in a political discussion, is akin to using Wikipedia as a reference for a research paper.

I trust Wikipedia as more accurate than Snopes on politics.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 18:25   #47
Tree Potato
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdiver View Post
Using Snopes.com as a reference in a political discussion, is akin to using Wikipedia as a reference for a research paper.

Factcheck.org defended Snopes and the Mikkelsons, so it must be okay.
Tree Potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 20:07   #48
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree Potato View Post
Factcheck.org defended Snopes and the Mikkelsons, so it must be okay.
That is like Jimmy Savile vouching for Michael Jackson or Jeffrey Epstein.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:36   #49
TrapLine
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF-TX View Post
Cecile Richards, chief racist and eugenicist at Planned Parenthood, claims the most disgusting thing about the video is that lies were told to gain access to the clinics and their employees; Not the selective dismemberment of living unborn babies in order to preserve their tiny little organs for sale to the highest bidder.
The fact that this racist stain can claim that on live TV without getting tarred and feathered or worse tells me how far we as a nation have fallen. That lying is more disgusting to Cecile Richards than the slaughter and sale of human babies is incomprehensible to me.

As far as the arguments framing abortion as a crime prevention strategy, I would support whatever punishment for criminals necessary vs the murder of innocents.
Old 07-30-2015, 10:52   #50
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
LOS ANGELES – A temporary restraining order has been issued preventing an anti-abortion group from releasing any video of leaders of a California company that provides fetal tissue to researchers. The group is the same one that previously released three covertly shot videos of a Planned Parenthood leader discussing the sale of aborted fetuses for research.

The Los Angeles Superior Court order issued Tuesday prohibits the Center for Medical Progress from releasing any video of three high-ranking StemExpress officials taken at a restaurant in May. It appears to be the first legal action prohibiting the release of a video from the organization.

Source
Wow. Im curious to hear on what grounds they are able to do this. Is exposing morally reprehensible behavior not a responsibility carried by the media? Is this not free speech as it were?

Furthermore, I have a nagging feeling that before this is over with, planned parenthood's reputation will not be tarnished, these damning videos will turn out to be complete fabrications, and the fresh debate that they have raised will dissipate in the cloud left behind by the masses stampeding off to talk about the next jenner transformation.

Edit: Found how they could do this...
Quote:
California has strict laws regarding the surreptitious recording of someone without his consent, and broad protections for individuals and companies against being recorded against their will. I will leave it to the lawyers to argue the merits of the injunction, but the CMP are no dummies, and I can't believe they didn't take every precaution to follow the law in recording their videos.

The injunction does not cover any additional videos in CMP's possession, including videos involving Planned Parenthood personnel. It's a clever PR strategy by CMP to release a video every few days rather than dump them on the net all at once. This way, it discomfits PP's supporters and keeps anti-abortion activists engaged.

Last edited by Hand; 07-30-2015 at 11:08.
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 11:36   #51
Streck-Fu
Area Commander

The media is already doing one hell of a job glossing over it. I can't fathom anyone that watches the full videos and follows along with the transcript not being disgusted....

Quote:
There is a twelve weeker that I just prepped. I gave her Miso actually at
eleven six so she won’t wait long. We’ll be doing hers shortly. There’s a fourteen
week that’s coming up later today.
What time's your flight back?
Quote:
Ginde:
Yea, so when I’m done with a procedure
for instance, I’ll take the
cannula and just run it. There’s a little container that has fluid in it, and it used to
be just water and Maurice started putting bleach into the water, which then
would affect our room. in these rooms we do the nine, ten, eleven, twelve,
thirteen weekers. Fourteen and up is done in that room. That makes it easy to
control second tris because they’re all in the same room.
Then, these other
ones, it would only affe
ct them if someone said they wanted nine weeks,
otherwise we’re only interested in fourteen weeks.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Last edited by Streck-Fu; 07-30-2015 at 11:42.
Streck-Fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 11:42   #52
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
There is a twelve weeker that I just prepped. I gave her Miso actually at
eleven six so she won’t wait long. We’ll be doing hers shortly. There’s a fourteen
week that’s coming up later today.
What time's your flight back?
I guess baby parts are just considered carrion.

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 11:52   #53
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

Update: "The reverse sting"

Quote:
Washington (CNN)A Texas investigation into Planned Parenthood on Monday culminated in an indictment -- of the organization's accusers instead of the group.

The Harris County District Attorney's office announced that Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast had been cleared in the two-month-long investigation.

But the grand jury did indict two individuals who were involved in making secret recordings of the group that were released to publicly discredit the group, which provides health services and abortions.

David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt were indicted for tampering with a governmental record, a second-degree felony, and Daleiden was also indicted on the count of prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs, a class A misdemeanor, according to the Harris County district attorney.
Continued
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 12:44   #54
Streck-Fu
Area Commander

Quote:
Daleiden was also indicted on the count of prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs
Does this mean they admit to selling them?

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Streck-Fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 10:53   #55
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

When the supporters of late-term abortion champion a woman being able to kill her unborn child up to the day of birth, remember this image.

This premature baby was born at 24 weeks, or 15-16 weeks before term.

Source
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smiling-preemie-web_bkg_.jpg (53.1 KB, 13 views)

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev
SF-TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 11:02   #56
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF-TX View Post
When the supporters of late-term abortion champion a woman being able to kill her unborn child up to the day of birth, remember this image.

This premature baby was born at 24 weeks, or 15-16 weeks before term.

Source
Too bad there is no "like" button!
Old 10-21-2016, 17:42   #57
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

My son was born at 26 weeks. He's now 19 years old.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper
miclo18d is offline   Reply With Quote