Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Early Bird

Old 07-29-2015, 10:44   #16
cat in the hat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
That is a great idea.... time to "go loud"......

Who's got the biggest SF car decals?
you could probably ask any number of guys listed in the "Hall of shame" they always know where to find SF gear.

American on the inside, useful on the outside
cat in the hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 10:46   #17
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat in the hat View Post
you could probably ask any number of guys listed in the "Hall of shame" they always know where to find SF gear.
How right you are.......
Old 07-29-2015, 10:47   #18
MR2
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
The support troops.

TR

It's Never Crowded Along the Extra Mile - Wayne Dyer

WOKE = Willfully Overlooking Known Evil
MR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 03:38   #19
Pete
Quiet Professional

FBI: Middle Eastern Men Intimidating U.S. Military Families In Colorado & Wyoming

FBI: Middle Eastern Men Intimidating U.S. Military Families In Colorado & Wyoming

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/08/0...orado-wyoming/

"An alert has been issued by the FBI to all law enforcement agencies in Colorado and Wyoming involving U.S. military families and concerns about who may be watching them.

The alert says Middle Eastern men are approaching families of U.S. military members at their homes in Colorado and Wyoming. It mentions Greeley and Cheyenne, Wyoming as the specific areas..."

Four guys confronting women - must be Muslims.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:33   #20
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
They are only comfortable confronting goats one on one.
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:43   #21
PedOncoDoc
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand View Post
They are only comfortable confronting goats one on one.
Are you sure they don't prefer tag-teaming the goats?
‎"The dignity of man is not shattered in a single blow, but slowly softened, bent, and eventually neutered. Men are seldom forced to act, but are constantly restrained from acting. Such power does not destroy outright, but prevents genuine existence. It does not tyrannize immediately, but it dampens, weakens, and ultimately suffocates, until the entire population is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid, uninspired animals, of which the government is shepherd." - Alexis de Tocqueville
PedOncoDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 11:17   #22
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/08/0...orado-wyoming/

"An alert has been issued by the FBI to all law enforcement agencies in Colorado and Wyoming involving U.S. military families and concerns about who may be watching them.

The alert says Middle Eastern men are approaching families of U.S. military members at their homes in Colorado and Wyoming. It mentions Greeley and Cheyenne, Wyoming as the specific areas..."

I knew I read something on muslims and Greeley Co and Cheyenne, Wyoming. They both have many muslim refugees.

Personally I think it's great we take in many muslims refugees that would like to see Americans dead.

Somali refugees have discovered Cheyenne, Wyoming

Posted by Ann Corcoran on May 6, 2014

Somali overload in Greeley and Fort Morgan, Colorado is sending Somalis on a northward migration to settle in Wyoming according to good reporting from the Wyoming Tribune Eagle which I blasted the other day here for a careless hate-filled editorial accusing critics of Gov. Matt Mead’s plan “bigots”. This is the type of reporting (sans maudlin sob stories) and the facts they should be gathering before spewing out ill-informed editorials.

One fact that they need to pursue, however, in light of this article which I was sure was going to lead to—this is why we need to have a refugee resettlement program in Wyoming—is that if Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains, sets up shop in Wyoming, they will be bringing new refugees from Africa, Iraq, Iran and countries in Asia directly to Wyoming. The federal contractors do not take care of secondary migrants, like these Somalis in Cheyenne, who have been here for months or years. They are like anyone else who moves from one state to another and should not require special “services.”

Ask the folks in St. Cloud, Minnesota how the Somali population expanded there at the same time the Lutheran’s opened their federally-funded office. Be sure to talk to the Mayor of Lewiston, Maine(the Somali capital of New England) too about what happened to them when the Somalis, resettled originally in Georgia, discovered the “services” Maine had to offer. The word “services” is, of course, the sanitized word for “welfare goodies.”

Keep in mind as you read this article that the meat packers (often foreign-owned companies) get cheap captive laborers and you, the American taxpayer, supports the rest of the refugee family’s life!

By the way, US Senator Jeff Sessions called out the meat packers as being among the chief lobbyists for amnesty, here.

Now to the story with an attractive and apparently likeable Somali refugee (with an African sob story history,why is that our problem?) as the star of the article (LOL! this must be J-school 101—start out with a sympathetic character to warm-up readers).

Tribune Eagle (Hat tip: ‘pungentpeppers’) Emphasis mine:

Abdirashid Noor has moved from Colorado to Cheyenne, Wyoming

CHEYENNE — While Wyoming might be the only state in the country without an official refugee resettlement program, that doesn’t mean there aren’t former refugees living in the Cowboy State.

There are dozens, perhaps even several hundred, former refugees living in the Capital City alone.

Many of these people, like Abdirashid Noor, are from the war-torn east African nation of Somalia.

Read the many paragraphs about the hell hole that is East Africa.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wor...yenne-wyoming/
Old 08-05-2015, 11:44   #23
Sdiver
Area Commander

Lota sheep up thar in Wyoming.

Maybe dem Muzzies is conformin and changing thar ways?

Just need to keep an eye on the sales of Velcro gloves. If'n stores are sellin' out, den maybe dey is.

Sdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 13:14   #24
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdiver View Post

Just need to keep an eye on the sales of Velcro gloves.
Oh lawd. Now down in the south, they use them thar rubba boots ta keep them thar goats in check whilst they show em a good time. But velcro gloves and sheep, wal I just aint neer herd of that. Seems sorta like cheatin to me.
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 13:49   #25
TFA303
Auxiliary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
I knew I read something on muslims and Greeley Co and Cheyenne, Wyoming. They both have many muslim refugees.

Personally I think it's great we take in many muslims refugees that would like to see Americans dead.
Agreed, TS.

Remember the refugee ship from Libya earlier this year, where the Muslim passengers threw all the Christians overboard? Note that those people were fleeing ISIL - they were supposedly the good Muslims, the not-ISIL, not-radical ones. And yet, they had no compunctions about murdering kaffirs.

Previously, we had the luxury of trusting refugees from places like Cuba because their flight from our enemies served as good evidence that they were on our side. No longer.
TFA303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 16:56   #26
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

I'm amazed they moved to and were allowed in WY. From what I have observed, the Cowboy state doesn't seem to pay very much into social welfare programs.

As for Greeley, that place is only 30 minutes from Ft Collins, but might as well be on the other side of the planet due to all the criminal activities of said muslim foreign nationals.

I say we start up local chapters of Former Action Guy Pipe Hitters Club. It would be on speed dial for every military spouse. That way, when a situation like this arises, the nearest chapter members can show up, close off the ends of the streets and then close in to "engage" said intimidators with frank discussion about how they are in dire need of repentance for the sin of approaching women with whom they are not acquainted with. Their penance would be to gnaw voluntarily (or not) on the concrete curb until said pipe hitters deem said offenders redeemed.
Old 08-06-2015, 18:06   #27
PedOncoDoc
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMAHAWK9521 View Post
I'm amazed they moved to and were allowed in WY. From what I have observed, the Cowboy state doesn't seem to pay very much into social welfare programs.

As for Greeley, that place is only 30 minutes from Ft Collins, but might as well be on the other side of the planet due to all the criminal activities of said muslim foreign nationals.

I say we start up local chapters of Former Action Guy Pipe Hitters Club. It would be on speed dial for every military spouse. That way, when a situation like this arises, the nearest chapter members can show up, close off the ends of the streets and then close in to "engage" said intimidators with frank discussion about how they are in dire need of repentance for the sin of approaching women with whom they are not acquainted with. Their penance would be to gnaw voluntarily (or not) on the concrete curb until said pipe hitters deem said offenders redeemed.
You may want to rethink the name. FAG PHC doesn't have the best ring to it...

‎"The dignity of man is not shattered in a single blow, but slowly softened, bent, and eventually neutered. Men are seldom forced to act, but are constantly restrained from acting. Such power does not destroy outright, but prevents genuine existence. It does not tyrannize immediately, but it dampens, weakens, and ultimately suffocates, until the entire population is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid, uninspired animals, of which the government is shepherd." - Alexis de Tocqueville
PedOncoDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 23:29   #28
frostfire
Area Commander

Not surprising. I thought of the scenario in my Ft Bragg vulnerabilities via social media paper.

These cowards are fools. Intimidation works both ways. I would release a message encouraging families, passer by etc. to take picture or videotape these cowards. Faces, cars, license plate, everything, put them on facebook, twitter, local media, blogs, then let crowd sourcing takes its course.

We already have armed citizens taking initiative to guard recruiting stations. Imagine if these zealous patriots got the wind of where the cowards live, work, etc. Poetic justice would result.

I wonder what would happen if the fools try this at Bragg or Fayetteville...

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 21:22   #29
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedOncoDoc View Post
You may want to rethink the name. FAG PHC doesn't have the best ring to it...

True. But it would keep the PC wackos stumped and confused.