Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Early Bird

Old 05-28-2021, 07:14   #16
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
See? You just got your own. That's how privilege works as I mentioned to ODNT. You do it, you get it. Meritocracy. This isn't Commie Checkers where your opponent gets half of your Kings just because he was inattentive enough to get jumped.
C'mon man! You know, the thing.

Bro... you are never going to succeed in the woke Industrial Complex with that attitude. Go ahead and work within your silly meritocracy and see what it gets you.
We need to "awaken together" (Woke Industrial Complex cross thread points).

Now, I am not suggesting that I should get half of someones 'kings' because they posted before me - I am simply calling attention that in contrast to the award of "normal" cross-thread-points we should consider possible alternatives. Just like the ACFT, I am only calling for cross thread points to be awarded as a percentileof the total populace. (ACFT cross thread points - BAM)

It is morally imperative that we come to an agreement as a community (cross thread points from the 'Cross Thread Points' thread) so that we can all share in the joyous cross threading found throughout this wonderful bulletin board.

(**posters note - I petition the moderators for DOUBLE cross thread points since I so masterfully created a thread about cross thread points - and then successfully cross threaded the 'Cross Thread Points' thread**).

A community wide and accepted cross thread points awarding system is the only thing that separates us from the animals. Selfish goals are what led Debbins down his 15 year long road of betrayal - lets be better.
Otherwise, we descend into the dark realm of "Legit Posers" like Ramón Montijo (Fake green Beret cross thread points) and nobody wants THAT to happen.

I extend an Olive Branch and respectfully ask that we all do the right thing. Lets forget about turds that betray the nation or usurp our good name and instead reflect on this weekend to Memorialize our fallen comrades...

...but in keeping with the topic of this thread, traitors like Debbins should live forever and reap all the rewards that they are due
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 05-28-2021 at 07:20.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 09:05   #17
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Now wait just a gall-darn minute! I was the one that identified the value in Box's quote and I demonstrated its broad applicability so I should get all the cross thread points! Yeah that's right 100% of the cross thread points if we are operating on metrics, or all if we are imposing minimum standards. You choose.

Well, see what I did there?? I win!

Cross thread points again please!

Bada Bing, Bada Boom!
Old 05-28-2021, 11:28   #18
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper John View Post
Now wait just a gall-darn minute! I was the one that identified the value in Box's quote and I demonstrated its broad applicability so I should get all the cross thread points! Yeah that's right 100% of the cross thread points if we are operating on metrics, or all if we are imposing minimum standards. You choose.

Well, see what I did there?? I win!

Cross thread points again please!

Bada Bing, Bada Boom!
I'm willing to go as low as 10% on the points - lets call them "royalty points" and you can use the quote in perpetuity...
...as long as I can score some royalties.

After seeing what happened when Prince signed his record deal with Warner Brothers - I need to think of my future. I'm not looking to muscle in on original content and commentary - only on direct quotations - 10% is a fair rate and you know it.

Lord knows this turd Debbins wasn't thinking about the future when he sold out his countrymen.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Last edited by Box; 05-28-2021 at 11:31.
Old 05-28-2021, 17:05   #19
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Bro... you are never going to succeed in the woke Industrial Complex with that attitude.
I accept.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 08:00   #20
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
I'm willing to go as low as 10% on the points - lets call them "royalty points" and you can use the quote in perpetuity...
...as long as I can score some royalties.

After seeing what happened when Prince signed his record deal with Warner Brothers - I need to think of my future. I'm not looking to muscle in on original content and commentary - only on direct quotations - 10% is a fair rate and you know it.

Lord knows this turd Debbins wasn't thinking about the future when he sold out his countrymen.
That's the way it should be! 10% it is then. One caveat: We'll probably need to wait until the "woke industrial complex" thread MFers chime in to complain about our cis-gender, white, male, paternal QP privilege! (You still identify as male don't ya? Ever since the name change thing, I'm not sure and don't want to offend.)

BTW I think I just earned cross-thread points again! That would be a trifecta (3 consecutive posts).

I majored in Chemistry so in order to save time let's just assume that I am always right.

Last edited by Trapper John; 05-29-2021 at 08:13.
Trapper John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 18:24   #21
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U View Post
I have QP under my name shows the privilege.
Quote:
paternal QP privilege!
That was a semi cross post but does it count if someone else said it or does it have to be some original post you made ?

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 21:12   #22
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
...10% it is then.
It's a deal. I don't even need a contract. Your word is good enough.

Quote:
You still identify as male don't ya?
Funny you should ask - but No, i do not. I have assumed my own gender detailed in the "This is my truth" thread.
Just a quick rehash - 'Box' is actually my gender identity. My preferred pronoun (for when there are more than one of me) is 'Boxen'
My pronouns focus on the plurality of my gender identity. The plural pronoun for more than ten but less than twenty is 'Boxteen' instead of the more traditional "them" that has been made popular by an oppressive toxic patriarchy.
My preferred alternative pronoun for "them" when there is a shitload of us is 'Boxillion'

To keep from drifting too far off-topic, I would recommend that Ikar Lesnikov also adopt an alternative gender identity as soon as possible. His best shot at avoiding being served up an ugly dish full of just rewards once he gets to prison would be to adopt a gender identity that keeps him out of Gen-Pop.

Last edited by Box; 05-31-2021 at 21:15.
Old 06-01-2021, 04:52   #23
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
It's a deal. I don't even need a contract. Your word is good enough.

Funny you should ask - but No, i do not. I have assumed my own gender detailed in the "This is my truth" thread.
Just a quick rehash - 'Box' is actually my gender identity. My preferred pronoun (for when there are more than one of me) is 'Boxen'
My pronouns focus on the plurality of my gender identity. The plural pronoun for more than ten but less than twenty is 'Boxteen' instead of the more traditional "them" that has been made popular by an oppressive toxic patriarchy.
My preferred alternative pronoun for "them" when there is a shitload of us is 'Boxillion'

Great Googlymoogly! That rat there is a shitload of cross thread points for the boxillion of yous guys. Sorry for the use of the masculine "guys", I just don't have the hang of this woke gender identity pronoun shit yet.

Simple minds need simple explanations.

Last edited by Trapper John; 06-01-2021 at 04:55.
Trapper John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 05:22   #24
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

It just occurred to me that this single thread has created significant inflationary pressure on the issuance of cross thread points to the boxillion Box.

Now I don't know the actual accounting, but PS.com must be running a sizeable cross thread point deficit and we may be in danger of the Chinese owning us!

Just sayin'

Didn't 7624U suggest establishing a commission on the issuance of cross thread points? Ooops, more cross thread points please with 10% issued to the boxillion Box.

Better set up that commission soon (bipartisan of course).
Old 06-01-2021, 08:58   #25
EricV
Guerrilla

Do you guys realize what you've unleashed?? As this spreads like Covid through society, I predict Boxillions roaming the country side demanding 10%!!
Old 06-01-2021, 10:06   #26
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricV View Post
Do you guys realize what you've unleashed?? As this spreads like Covid through society, I predict Boxillions roaming the country side demanding 10%!!
Bro, the descendants of the kingdom of Box will never seek more than that which they have toiled for.

Very much unlike this former green beret (lower caps because he doesn't deserve the recognition or association) that pled guilty to espionage. If Debbins really considered himself a “son of Russia,” then he should have returned to his motherland to toil for his wages. Instead, he chose to collect his 30 pieces of silver by selling out decent American patriots is countrymen and then crying that “the United States was too dominant in the world"

Well.... wah wah wah Mr Debbins - looks like your thirst to collect more than the royalties you were due for a days work has cut YOU "down to size,"
...so says the indictment.

I'll always be happier with less as long as I know that I earned my keep. If all that amounts to is 10% worth of cross thread royalties, I'll take it because all the cross thread point in the world wont keep Debbins from collecting his on his fate now that the bill has come due. I'll share my cross threads points with you gents six days a weeks and twice on Sunday but they don't give out cross thread points in the big house and that is where ole' Debbins is headed.

Debbins aint getting nothing but hard dick and chewed bubble gum when he goes to the big house...
...and I hear that they are fresh out of bubble gum.

Last edited by Box; 06-01-2021 at 10:18.
Old 06-01-2021, 15:35   #27
EricV
Guerrilla

Not sure 15 years is enough, Box. Does he get parole?? He gets out at around 61 -62 full sentence (??) , then cruises of to Holy Mother Russia where he get coddled as a Hero of the Russian Federation??

I say give him a HALO jump mid Atlantic. Tell him if he manages to swim ashore he's free; up to him when he pulls the cord on the way down, and have a nice day. He can discover when he pulls, the parachute is a twin sized bed sheet attached at only one end.
Old 06-02-2021, 08:48   #28
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricV View Post
Not sure 15 years is enough, Box. Does he get parole?? He gets out at around 61 -62 full sentence (??) , then cruises of to Holy Mother Russia where he get coddled as a Hero of the Russian Federation??

I say give him a HALO jump mid Atlantic. Tell him if he manages to swim ashore he's free; up to him when he pulls the cord on the way down, and have a nice day. He can discover when he pulls, the parachute is a twin sized bed sheet attached at only one end.

A HALO jump?
Really?
Do you have any idea how much that equipment costs?
Fuck that - as soon as I become Galactic Overlord of the Dark Universe, this fucking guy will be on an Argentine Naval Helicopter on the next possible Wednesday flight with Luis Mendia himself controlling the stick.

Old 06-02-2021, 20:22   #29
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
A HALO jump?
Really?
Do you have any idea how much that equipment costs?
Fuck that - as soon as I become Galactic Overlord of the Dark Universe, this fucking guy will be on an Argentine Naval Helicopter on the next possible Wednesday flight with Luis Mendia himself controlling the stick.
Perhaps toast with a glass of Pinochet-Noir.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 06:25   #30
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Perhaps toast with a glass of Pinochet-Noir.
A fine vintage.