Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces Weapons > Weapons Discussion Area

Old 08-12-2009, 06:23   #16
dac
Guerrilla

If you paid with a credit card you can always do a chargeback. It isn't guaranteed, but worth looking into:

http://www.ehow.com/about_5244353_cr...ck-rights.html
dac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:33   #17
Rogue
Guerrilla Chief

All who feel ripped off, should definitely contact their credit card companies and request a chargeback, explaining the situation. The companies will generally do this, as the merchant is charged a fee as well in this process. Some credit card companies will also refund you any incurred interest on the amount as well.

I have an early set of these sites as I reported on at the beginning of this thread, and they worked well. Slight problem with the durability of the yellow triangle, and the inability of elevation adjustment, it did shoot slightly high.

It is a sad situation that this merchant pre-charged for a product he was not sure he could deliver.

Practice honesty and integrity; rescue the man who has been wronged from the hands of his oppressor; do not exploit the stranger, the orphan, the widow; do no violence; shed no innocent blood in this place. Jer 22:3

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ~ Edmund Burke
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:28   #18
HowardCohodas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dac View Post
If you paid with a credit card you can always do a chargeback. It isn't guaranteed, but worth looking into:

http://www.ehow.com/about_5244353_cr...ck-rights.html
I have used method to get my money back on several occasions due to non delivery. I have found that including the email correspondence was helpful in expediting the process.