Old 12-23-2010, 09:19   #151
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Wolfgang Hammersmith Fraud & Liar

No lawyers yet demanding I cease and desist......

beyond the call of duty gunfight LOL

Merry Christmas scumbag.

Team Sergeant
Old 12-23-2010, 13:10   #152
wet dog

Who says we're insensative?

I hope Wolf jumps off a rock, Pier, or better yet, Puget Sound.

I'd opt for a deep drift in the side of an old abandend Silver mine. A rock crusher, impactor taking him down to 200 mesh, dried and turned to crab food.

He could just make it easier on everyone else and jump off the world, go somewhere else like the dark side of the moon.

From start to finshish, this was fun to watch, a bit painful at times, but very entertaining, kind of like putting a grasshopper on an ant hill.

Who's next?

Last edited by wet dog; 12-23-2010 at 13:12.
Old 12-23-2010, 14:00   #153
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Wolfgand finally made the "Hall of Shame",He worked hard at getting there,but he did earn it.............. Good for you,your now officially a Liar and Fraud!.........

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 14:31   #154
swatsurgeon
Guerrilla Chief

Now comes potential legal action if he had monitary gain by his fraud, deceit and lies...stay tuned.

ss
'Revel in action, translate perceptions into instant judgements, and these into actions that are irrevocable, monumentous and dreadful - all this with lightning speed, in conditions of great stress and in an environment of high tension:what is expected of "us" is the impossible, yet we deliver just that.
(adapted from: Sherwin B. Nuland, MD, surgeon and author: The Wisdom of the Body, 1997 )

Education is the anti-ignorance we all need to better treat our patients. ss, 2008.

The blade is so sharp that the incision is perfect. They don't realize they've been cut until they're out of the fight: A Surgeon Warrior. I use a knife to defend life and to save it. ss (aka traumadoc)
swatsurgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 14:44   #155
wet dog

A special thanks goes out to perdurabo,...

Quote:
Originally Posted by perdurabo View Post
Anybody work with this stud? A 19-year "black ops" veteran, retired at 37 as a Lt. Colonel.

He's got a $23.95 book about his experiences. Haven't read it yet.

http://wolfganghammersmith.com/about-2/

Pretty sweet covert ops uniform here:

http://wolfganghammersmith.com/wh/wp...r-wolfgang.png
who brought this guy out of the dark and into the "light" just 21 days ago.

Thank you, good job.

Wet Dog
Old 12-23-2010, 15:52   #156
PRB
Quiet Professional

I always thought it was brilliant to put gear on the shoulder where you place the butt of your long gun....never gets in the ninja way, only us mortal dudes have trouble with it lmao
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 17:02   #157
koz
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post

I always thought it was brilliant to put gear on the shoulder where you place the butt of your long gun....never gets in the ninja way, only us mortal dudes have trouble with it lmao
He's so "Black Op" that he doesn't even need to shoulder his weapon. He just fires for the hip and hits everything he looks at (where do you think they got the idea of the Apache chain gun / helmet target acquisition device?) He learned it at 15 when he was in the "program"......
koz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 20:47   #158
Fatum Me Ducat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
"Update 23 December 2010

I met with my attorneys in Washington, D.C., early this week. Based on evidence I shared with my attorneys (including my original orders to report to duty in 1969) an investigation is being mounted to uncover my official status in the Marine Corps. Additionally, I have sent Standard Form 180 (SF 180) to request my military status.

Based on legal counsel’s advice, I am voluntarily removing my rank from my book BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY: GUNFIGHT! until such time that my military status can be made public.

Additionally, I am moving the genre of my writing into fiction instead of non-fiction.

To reiterate, I have sent a FOIA to the agency that I believe has my records, and I have engaged a powerful, experienced Washington, D.C. law firm as my attorneys in this matter with the goal of obtaining a publicly reviewable DD-214 and other evidence of my service, should it be available. Their job is not to dig out information that violates any of my National Security Agreements, nor will they perform investigations, the results of which could betray any of the people or agencies with whom I have a confidential relationship.

It has been my intent to act with respect to the USMC and I am working diligently (and at considerable personal expense) to provide publicly available documentation that will, if possible, validate my career.

I will continue to provide status updates and the website will re-open as soon as the modifications are complete. When my status has been made clear, which will more than likely take several months, I will amend the website and my book again to reflect that clarification.

Wolfgang Hammersmith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special...ities_Division

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Clandestine_Service[url]

http://wolfganghammersmith.com/

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true."

Last edited by Fatum Me Ducat; 12-24-2010 at 19:06.
Fatum Me Ducat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 20:54   #159
Surgicalcric
Quiet Professional

And the charades continue...

"Its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me" -Batman

"There are no obstacles, only opportunities for excellence."- NousDefionsDoc
Surgicalcric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 20:55   #160
Ambush Master
Quiet Professional

Right now this guy is busier than a cat on the beach with the RUNS!!! He can't figure out which pile to cover up FIRST!!!

Later
Martin
Old 12-23-2010, 21:06   #161
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Wolfgang Hammersmith LIAR and FRAUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatum Me Ducat View Post
"Update 23 December 2010

I met with my attorneys in Washington, D.C., early this week. Based on evidence I shared with my attorneys (including my original orders to report to duty in 1969) an investigation is being mounted to uncover my official status in the Marine Corps. Additionally, I have sent Standard Form 180 (SF 180) to request my military status.

Based on legal counsel’s advice, I am voluntarily removing my rank from my book BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY: GUNFIGHT! until such time that my military status can be made public.

Additionally, I am moving the genre of my writing into fiction instead of non-fiction.

To reiterate, I have sent a FOIA to the agency that I believe has my records, and I have engaged a powerful, experienced Washington, D.C. law firm as my attorneys in this matter with the goal of obtaining a publicly reviewable DD-214 and other evidence of my service, should it be available. Their job is not to dig out information that violates any of my National Security Agreements, nor will they perform investigations, the results of which could betray any of the people or agencies with whom I have a confidential relationship.

It has been my intent to act with respect to the USMC and I am working diligently (and at considerable personal expense) to provide publicly available documentation that will, if possible, validate my career.

I will continue to provide status updates and the website will re-open as soon as the modifications are complete. When my status has been made clear, which will more than likely take several months, I will amend the website and my book again to reflect that clarification.

Wolfgang Hammersmith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special...ities_Division

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Clandestine_Service"

http://wolfganghammersmith.com/

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Wolfgang Hammersmith

LIAR and FRAUD.

Wolfgang Hammersmith

LIAR and FRAUD.

Wolfgang Hammersmith

LIAR and FRAUD.

Wolfgang Hammersmith

LIAR and FRAUD.

You fat lying piece of shit.

I hope all those that purchased your piece of shit book sue you.

Another fraud put to rest.

Merry Christmas wolf, you fat, bottom-feeding scumbag.

Team Sergeant
Old 12-24-2010, 04:59   #162
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Wolfgang Hammersmith

I hope all those that purchased your piece of shit book sue you.

Merry Christmas wolf, you fat, bottom-feeding scumbag.

Team Sergeant

lol He's switching over to fiction only now, heh? Bwaha!!!

You should write a book detailing how you exposed him and donate the proceeds to the victims of his chicanery.
Old 12-24-2010, 08:35   #163
Dozer523
BANNED USER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammered Shithead
I am voluntarily removing my rank from my book BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY: GUNFIGHT! until such time that my military status can be made public. Additionally, I am moving the genre of my writing into fiction instead of non-fiction. It's pretend. I will continue to provide status updates and the website will re-open as soon as the modifications are complete. I will be sulking When my status has been made clear, which will more than likely take several months, I will be sulking for a long time I will amend the website and my book again to reflect that clarification. I will be sulking for a long, long time

Wolfgang Hammersmith

Last edited by Surgicalcric; 12-24-2010 at 19:55. Reason: Fixed your quoting Brother...
Dozer523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 16:44   #164
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatsurgeon View Post
Now comes potential legal action if he had monitary gain by his fraud, deceit and lies...stay tuned.

ss
This thread is SF only, Doc. But I too will break the rules just to say, "Bring it on!"
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 17:49   #165
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer View Post
This thread is SF only, Doc. But I too will break the rules just to say, "Bring it on!"

Our resident physician and attorney have spoken.....

Game, set, match.