Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces Weapons > Weapons Discussion Area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2018, 10:01   #16
275RLTW
Asset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Zero Three View Post
While I have absolutely no love for CAR, there is one thing I am certain of, and that is that Reeves can shoot for real. An Israeli guy (supposedly Mossad) that is in the Hollywood circle taught Reeves all the funky CAR shit, among other fucked up things that show up in movies.

The person who taught Reeves how to shoot for real is Taran Butler ( 3 gun champion). What you see Reeves doing in the movies as far as shooting/weapon manipulation goes is legit, meaning he can do it with real rounds and hit a target. I'm sure many have seen the You tube videos of Reeves shooting and running drills at Tarans range. If you haven't, go check them out. And surprisingly enough, you won't see Reeves using CAR while he is shooting real rounds.
Easy to get hits when you’re shooting full size IPSC targets at 3 feet. His hits at longer targets suck. Run a stage enough times and eventually you’ll get better at it. He’s an actor, that’s his job is to play circus monkey over and over again until the camera gets the right footage.

While Taran is a great shooter, don’t forget how many idiots he chooses to represent him (Amy Jane - busted for stolen valor; Rochelle Hathaway - anti 2A).
275RLTW is offline   Reply With Quote