Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces Weapons > Edged Weapons

Old 06-29-2011, 00:35   #1
CRUSADERSTEEL
Quiet Professional

Pro Deals for us knife nuts!!

Ok.. a couple of things. If you havn't seen the Wicked Edge Sharpening system you need to watch the Youtube demo http://www.wickededgeusa.com/demo.html

So anyways I emailed them to order a Pro-Pack and ask them if they offered a military discount. Bob Nash who emailed me from the company informed me they did offer a 30% military discount but, if I registered on promotive.com I could order it for 40% off.
This is the best Pro-deal website I have found. They have 152 companies that offer major discounts from Leupold to Benchmade to Eberlestock. If I had found this place while deployed I would be broke but.. I would have a bunch of bad ass gear! (and lets face it.. thats what's really important) You get instant access if you email them from your AKO. Thought I would pass it on. Dont forget to check out Wicked Edge!
CRUSADERSTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 00:39   #2
LongWire
Quiet Professional

Yep.....Talked at length here..... Great Deals

http://professionalsoldiers.com/foru...ight=promotive

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"A Government that is losing to an insurgency is not being outfought, it is being out governed." Bernard B. Fall
LongWire is offline   Reply With Quote