Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Kit Tips > Professional Gear

Old 05-25-2005, 19:24   #1
MAB32

An all purpose, well flashlight...

Found this in a "Law Enforcement Product News" magazine yesterday. I don't think you would be able to mount this "thing" anywhere though.

Any comments or dispariging remarks?

www.miiflashcam.com
Old 05-25-2005, 19:28   #2
lksteve
Quiet Professional

it lacks GPS and cell phone functionality...there is no DVD player...and there is no large caliber handgun attached to it...there is no wireless internet capability and i see neither a cup holder or a change organizer...
""A man must know his destiny. if he does not recognize it, then he is lost. By this I mean, once, twice, or at the very most, three times, fate will reach out and tap a man on the shoulder. if he has the imagination, he will turn around and fate will point out to him what fork in the road he should take, if he has the guts, he will take it.""- GEN George S. Patton
lksteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 21:15   #3
casey
Quiet Professional

You're gonna waste 20 minutes finding all the parts scattered about after bashing someone's dome with that thar purdy light.
casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 15:04   #4
MAB32

Yeppers, you are going to kill that there person who broke that there fancy flashlight.

But, give it a few more weeks and I bet all of you, somebody out there will make an M-4 mount for it.
Old 05-27-2005, 08:12   #5
Peregrino
Quiet Professional

And I'll bet it's going to be just as popular with admins and street cops as the "through the scope" video is with admins and snipers. Course those are both "love - hate" relationships anyway! Peregrino
Peregrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 08:13   #6
lksteve
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAB32
But, give it a few more weeks and I bet all of you, somebody out there will make an M-4 mount for it.
duct tape or velcro and a dixie cup...done deal...
""A man must know his destiny. if he does not recognize it, then he is lost. By this I mean, once, twice, or at the very most, three times, fate will reach out and tap a man on the shoulder. if he has the imagination, he will turn around and fate will point out to him what fork in the road he should take, if he has the guts, he will take it.""- GEN George S. Patton
Old 05-27-2005, 15:52   #7
MAB32

iksteve,

Would the pattern on the Dixie Cup make a difference in a jungle enviroment If one were hiding from the enemy?
Old 05-27-2005, 16:02   #8
lksteve
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAB32
Would the pattern on the Dixie Cup make a difference in a jungle enviroment If one were hiding from the enemy?
probably need to use the Woodland Camouflage Duct tape...