Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 01-09-2018, 15:27   #1
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Someone Killed in Connection to Trump Dossier ??

An attorney for the co-founder of opposition research firm Fusion GPS revealed during a closed-door interview this summer with congressional investigators that “somebody's already been killed” as a result of the publication of the anti-Trump dossier.

The statement was contained in a 312-page transcript of Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson's August interview with committee investigators, released unilaterally Tuesday by Senate Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.

The release itself provoked controversy, with an aide to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, calling it “confounding” for Feinstein to drop the transcript in the “middle of an ongoing investigation.”

Among the many revelations in the document, though, is the claim from Simpson's attorney that someone died because the dossier -- which was commissioned by Fusion GPS -- was publicly released.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/570620548...trump-campaign
Old 01-09-2018, 15:31   #2
Pete
Quiet Professional

Smoke

Smoke - no fire - unless the person knew of HRC's involvement.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 15:34   #3
HardRoad
Quiet Professional

Location: Georgia, Florida and North Carolina (its complicated)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Smoke - no fire - unless the person knew of HRC's involvement.
Do we know if the deceased was any relation to Vince Foster?
HardRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 15:38   #4
Pete
Quiet Professional

Erovinkin?

Erovinkin?

Be hard to pin that one on Trump.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 15:50   #5
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Two things I found most interesting in all of this (and there is a lot of shit here to sift through):

1. Why would Feinstein release the transcript of the closed door testimony? Could it then become inadmissible in a subsequent investigation? Hear-say? Fruit of the poisoned tree? Maybe one of the legal eagles can opine on that?

2. Apparently there is a "source" within the Trump campaign that corroborated some of the dossier content to the FBI. Frankly, I don't believe that for a minute and think it is far more likely that this "source" either doesn't exist or is a red-herring/straw man to justify the FBI's use of the dossier to obtain a FISA warrant.
Old 01-09-2018, 17:02   #6
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

I was thinking more along the lines of Seth Rich. The DNC staffer who was shot while being mugged although nothing was stolen, so, just plain murdered. Another random death. Like so many people associated with the Lady Bathory.
Old 01-09-2018, 17:09   #7
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

^^^Ditto

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 17:51   #8
ddoering
Quiet Professional

Perhaps it is an attempt to give the dossier legitimacy. After all, no body is killed for fake news.
ddoering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 19:45   #9
bblhead672
Area Commander

Seems to me that if someone had really been killed, there would be follow up questions about who that person was and an investigation launched by law enforcement into the circumstances of the death. The ass hats at Fusion GPS are as trustworthy as Sen Feinstein or the mainstream media.
Fusion GPS, Feinstein/Democrates/MSM - all fruit of the same leftist tree.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 23:11   #10
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

It’s clear the FBI under Comey and the DOJ under Lynch (both of which were under the control of the Obama administration at the time is corrupt beyond imagination) is hell bent on creating conspiracies to undermine President Trump’s time in office.

Diane Feinstein can suck a bowl of dicks!

How normal people don’t see this is beyond Beyoncé being only an entertainer in a gold swimsuit shaking her fat ass blaming white cops for killing only black criminals is only proof of the level of stupidity that democrats will put forth as truth.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 01:14   #11
TWITCHY
Guerrilla

“Diane Feinstein can suck a bowl of dicks!”

Now that would make a good t-shirt!
TWITCHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 07:43   #12
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper John View Post
2. Apparently there is a "source" within the Trump campaign that corroborated some of the dossier content to the FBI. Frankly, I don't believe that for a minute and think it is far more likely that this "source" either doesn't exist or is a red-herring/straw man to justify the FBI's use of the dossier to obtain a FISA warrant.
Bingo. The source of that "source" remark are those who are, themselves, suspect as undermining anything not HRC. They give comments like that to those on the hill and let the congresskritters do the rest of the dance for them.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:23   #13
Box
Quiet Professional

It sounds a lot like someone saying, "I'm not accusing that guy of being a thief, but my stuff is missing"

Another way of responding to Feinstein's choice to release "documents" is by using the following piece as mild reading material - https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2015...uption_1.2.pdf

Now, I'm totally NOT saying that the Senator is corrupt, but............

This is the same person that said "one of her proudest moments was handing a cross made of melted-down firearms, including her own revolver, obtained through a San Francisco gun buyback program to Pope John Paul II while on a trip to Rome in the early 1980s"
...forgetting of course that the NRA called her out for turning that SAME gun in two or three separate times for photo ops.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 01-10-2018 at 09:25.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 10:44   #14
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Bingo. The source of that "source" remark are those who are, themselves, suspect as undermining anything not HRC. They give comments like that to those on the hill and let the congresskritters do the rest of the dance for them.
It is being reported that the human source within the Trump campaign is none other than George Papadapolous (consistent with my assessment of that ass-hat), who has already plead guilty to lying to the FBI. Now there's a reliable source fur ya!

It is becoming clear that the Strzok-Page/McCabe "insurance policy" is the Fusion-GPS manufactured Trump dossier and the Papadapolous drunken babbling to an Aussie envoy is nothing more than a straw man argument to justify the FISA warrant. I'm guessing that about now Mueller is regretting that he ever took the special prosecutor position.

In the end I predict that we will see the real collusion was between the HRC campaign/DNC/Fusion GPS/Russia and the FBI/DoJ. Some folks will be going to jail for a long-long time.

Now on to the Uranium One deal and connections to the Clinton Foundation.

BTW, Tomahawk, I was thinking the same thing re: Seth Rich. More likely his murder was related to leaking emails to Wikileaks, but could include the dossier as well. We may never know the answer to that one.

When Trump said he was going to drain the swamp I don't think anyone including Trump could imagine that this would be the manner and means.

Last edited by Trapper John; 01-10-2018 at 14:27.
Trapper John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 12:00   #15
rubberneck
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper John View Post
In the end I predict that we will see the real collusion was between the HRC campaign/DNC/Fusion GPS/Russia and the FBI/DoJ. Some folks will be going to jail for a long-long time.
Not in my lifetime. The FBI had Clinton dead to rights and the system closed ranks around her and made it go away. The deep state is all about protecting the insiders at all costs.
rubberneck is offline   Reply With Quote