Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces > Base Camp

Old 08-25-2011, 10:38   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Sgt. Timothy Padgett - Invitation

This is Sgt. Timothy Padgett mother. If you knew Tim she would like to hear from you. Send me a PM or email and I will give you her email address. Team Sergeant

Hello to All:

Once again, I am extending an invitation for this special ceremony. At the time we lost Tim, so many of you extended your love to our family in so many different ways and for that I want you to know that you will be a wonderful blessing to our family if you are able to attend this special occasion. While some of you have responded to my first e-mail to let me know you can not attend, many of you have asked for specific driving instructions. It's easy, it's just south of Crestview. From Interstate 10 (I-10) - Exit 56 - travel south on Hwy 85 go approximately 6 miles then turn right onto 7th. Special Forces Way. There will be a HUGE Interstate size sign (green) - just can't miss it. It is a huge intersection with traffic light. After you arrive within the complex, Memorial Loop will be on the right. Again, you must RSVP per the website link below. For those of you who are not able to attend, I completely understand. This will be a special day for us as we celebrate the LIFE of Sgt. Timothy Padgett and we want to share it with you. Please help me pass along this invitation; I'm sure I don't know all the people Tim did.
Sincerely,

Glenda

http://www.americanfallensoldiers.co...y-Padgett.html

Event Address:
Group Auditorium
7th Special Forces Group Headquarters Building
Bldg. 4545 Memorial Loop
Eglin AFB, FL 32542

IMPORTANT NOTE: Everyone copied on this email has RSVP'd as attending. I have been advised by the 1/7 SFG that all civilians need to have clearance to enter. I have been appointed as the contact to gather this info, so if everyone will send (or call me) with their full name and SS#, I will submit it to the 1/7 PAO. If you already have clearance to be on base let me know and I'll note that on my list.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing everyone next Wednesday. Please contact me with any questions.

Lisa Taylor
Co-Founder / Executive Director
The American Fallen Soldiers Project
3200 Earhart Drive
Carrollton, Texas 75006
214-387-7769 Office
214-883-0260 Cell
888-804-0462 Fax

www.AmericanFallenSoldiers.com