Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces Weapons > Weapons Discussion Area

Old 07-22-2017, 12:11   #1
BuckiBill
Quiet Professional

Trump's new Press Secretary, big anti 2A

This new Press Secretary can eat ass.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2a.jpg (47.5 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg 2a2.jpg (24.8 KB, 89 views)
 back to the beginning.
 Lo, they do call to me.
 They bid me take my place among them
 in the halls of Valhalla
 where the brave may live forever.
BuckiBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 16:17   #2
tonyz
Area Commander

"The Mooch" - Tufts undergraduate, Harvard Law, then Goldman Sachs...they don't teach or even talk about the Second Amendment (except in disparaging tones) at any of those places.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 16:21   #3
PRB
Quiet Professional

He's a mouthpiece....
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 06:09   #4
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
He's a mouthpiece....
LOL...Mouthpiece with a nice "George Crispy Hamiliton" Tan and a head of hair styled by "Just For Men"......Looks kind of plastic to me.....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 20:43   #5
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Sounds like he would be a D if he weren't working for an R administration.

With any luck, the media will show him the same love they have for any other Republican spokesperson and he will only last a couple of months, same as the last few.

I can't believe the POTUS doesn't see the problem here.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 23:52   #6
Mustang Man
Guerrilla

Quote:
I am not sure why everyone is worried about an anti gun news bitch. (I know he is a he but that is not relevent name still applies)
Exactly.

He's not a policy maker so what's the concern? The world is not black & white. Does he have to have blind loyalty and following in every issue unrelated to his newly assigned work? How does this make him ill fitted as the new Press Secretary? I'd understand concern If he was appointed as a judge or in a position to influence foreign policy. If he's a better than Spencer, I can care less about his 2A stance as much as I support it. So why did Trump do this? I try not to wrap my head around that. It's obvious by now he does things differently from what we're used to. Trying to figure Trump out can sometimes feel like solving a puzzle without the picture.

BMT
Mustang Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 08:24   #7
bblhead672
Area Commander

I'm sure Donald Trump Jr is going to have more 2A policy influence than the Scarmuch press secretary.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 11:37   #8
Badger52
Area Commander

After watching him the other day in his introductory presser he strikes me as someone who's personable... and not averse to feeding some barium memo's around to the staff in order to ferret out some leakers, who then might not find him so personable.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote