Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 03-01-2017, 19:32   #1
tonyz
Area Commander

A Nest of Vipers

EXCLUSIVE: Barack Obama's close confidante Valerie Jarrett has moved into his new DC home, which is now the nerve center for their plan to mastermind the insurgency against President Trump

Obama's goal is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment, a family friend tells DailyMail.com

Jarrett has moved into the 8,200-square-foot, $5.3-million Kaloroma mansion to work closely with the former president and Michelle Obama

Jarrett lived in the White House, dined with the Obamas, and helped shape his domestic and foreign policies

Obama cannot use his West End office, a post-presidency perk, for political purposes

'He's coming. And he's ready to roll.' former Attorney General Eric Holder said yesterday about the former president's reentry into the political scene

Daily Mail
By Leon Wagener For Dailymail.com
PUBLISHED: 15:12 EST, 1 March 2017 | UPDATED: 19:17 EST, 1 March 2017

Barack Obama is turning his new home in the posh Kalorama section of the nation's capital - just two miles away from the White House - into the nerve center of the mounting insurgency against his successor, President Donald J. Trump.

Obama's goal, according to a close family friend, is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment.

'There was never any doubt that Valerie would have a suite of rooms in the house that the Obama's are renting,' said the source. 'Obama trusts her judgment more than any other person on the planet, as does Michelle.

Obama doesn't make a decision without her.'

<snip>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...roma-home.html

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 20:45   #2
scooter
Quiet Professional

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...48441817,d.eWE
scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 23:59   #3
sinjefe
Quiet Professional

Obama is an evil man I have always thought.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:07   #4
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjefe View Post
I think that he's an evil puppet. But who's the evil puppet master?

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 04:54   #5
LarryW
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
I think that he's an evil puppet. But who's the evil puppet master?

Pat
There's certainly a wide selection of puppet master wanna-be's. Soros and foreign money looking to finalize the open borders issue for one (and not as a political objective as much as a purely profiteering one), but there's a goal, an objective that is much more sinister than dumping Trump. Look at the neighborhood as a community organizer would look at it. What are the weak spots in the culture right now (immigration, health care, the environment, etc)? Make them at least appear weaker and in need of urgent attention which only Obama's agenda can fix.

Watch for the Democratic Party to evolve into a Progressive PAC with a variety of platforms, all of which lead away from big party machinations and focus on solutions provided by the extreme left instead of a single candidate.

Quote:
Yes, sir. And we've just scratched the surface on just how bad it can get. Stand by...

Last edited by LarryW; 03-02-2017 at 04:57.
LarryW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 05:54   #6
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
And he has "Evil" cohorts.....nest of vipers for sure, I hope we don't get bit....

OK, so 8 years of "I will just put my feet up on my desk and lounge around in the White House" was not enough....See ya.....go hang out in the streets of Chicago....what a Clown's A$$......eradicate the viper den.....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 08:21   #7
Paslode
Area Commander

Tony,

You could have post this article in the 'UWOA' section of this website or added to the Civil War topic.

It looks like Trump has hit the nail on the head again this week:

Quote:
Trump says he believes Obama is behind protests, leaks
Too which CNN scoffed as a conspiracy theory.....

Seems to me that Obama is living up to the 'Debunked' Dec. 9, 2016 'Alleged' statement "I Cannot, in Good Conscience, Cede the Presidency to Donald Trump". While Obama reluctantly been talked into taking the helm, the rest of his crew has probably been organizing an insurrection that will topple Trump and the Republic as it stands, to a fractured nation under Barack, divided, with government oversight and social justice for all.

At best a soft coup, at worst an ousting like Mubarak or Quadaffi.

Last edited by Paslode; 03-02-2017 at 08:25.
Paslode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 08:33   #8
bblhead672
Area Commander

Nest of vipers or domestic enemies of the Constitution?
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 08:43   #9
tonyz
Area Commander

Wonder how long it will take the rest of the country to wake up and and realize...

...."Ok, Houston, we've had a problem here."

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 11:22   #10
Badger52
Area Commander

I wonder if they've learned anything about securing their comms umbrella. 'Jes sayin'....

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 11:44   #11
LarryW
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
Nest of vipers or domestic enemies of the Constitution?
Not sure there's a difference. The Progs would love nothing more than a Constitutional Convention and laugh hysterically as America becomes a Parliamentary form of government. Expect to see the Dems as a machine politic to become functionally a PAC with a multitude of ideological platforms. It's harder to snipe at a bunch of by golly swell ideas than it is to take shots at a candidate with crap on his/her shoe.

The race is on. Whoever wins, it won't be a photo finish.
LarryW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 14:02   #12
cbtengr
Area Commander

The brazenness of this bunch is beyond comprehension, I read this yesterday at the Daily Mail and just shook my head in disbelief. Who do they think they are and how do we stop them?
Old 03-02-2017, 14:05   #13
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
Who do they think they are and how do we stop them?
"It's my policy to neither confirm nor deny the presence or absence of options in my sigline."

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 14:16   #14
Box
Quiet Professional

I wish we could just go JADE HELM on a certain cross-section of the American populace.

The lowly hypocrites on the left like to say things like "not my president" and I welcome their zeal. I embrace it. I revel in their confidence that they can wail and holler without retribution because I also have a mantra - "not my countrymen"

When shit gets real, the small percentage of "not my president" idiots that are making asses of themselves are going to come face to face with the "not my countrymen" portion of the USA. If you have a different president, you clearly are not one of my countrymen. We have a president that won by ver 75 points in the only vote that counts.

They are going to find out that their outlandish fringe isn't really representative of the mainstream. They are also going to find out that they are protesting the current, seated, legitimate government of the United States and those that swore oaths to protect that ideal from domestic enemies as well as foreign enemies.

...Not My Countrymen
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 03-02-2017 at 14:18.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 14:43   #15
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy L-bach View Post
I wish we could just go JADE HELM on a certain cross-section of the American populace.

I revel in their confidence that they can wail and holler without retribution because I also have a mantra - "not my countrymen"

...Not My Countrymen
LOL....I think I will put a sticker on the back of my car that reads "Liberals-Not My Countrymen"

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita

Last edited by rsdengler; 03-02-2017 at 14:51.
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote