Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Kit Tips > Professional Gear

Old 10-17-2004, 08:45   #16
optactical
Quiet Professional

Thanks for all the info to date. I am currently compiling a list and contacting vendors based on feedback.

Keep the suggestions coming, the more the better.
Old 11-13-2004, 11:29   #17
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional

I see we're now taking AMEX - woo woo! Well done.
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
NousDefionsDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2004, 18:10   #18
optactical
Quiet Professional

The Amex number was submitted yesterday, and they said it should be active early next week. Next stop Discover!!! By late November we should be at 95% of what I want on the site, by next summer, we should be 100%.

Thanks for everyone's support!
Old 08-11-2009, 23:50   #19
Fiercely Loyal
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by optactical View Post
I didn't have a clue about airsoft or guys who play dress up with their cameras either. I never thought someone out there would try to emulate what I and my peers do, not that it's strange, but it just never occured to me.
HaHa. The bad thing is that they post the most detailed pics of the gear on their forums. Op I have frequented your site a lot and if at all possible more pics of the actual items would be helpful. I sometimes will take 3 or 4 days of research to decide what I need versus want and what is out there. I really like your layout though.
Thanks!
Old 02-16-2010, 22:19   #20
NoRoadtrippin
Guerrilla

Just wanted to drop some props for the guys at OP. I ordered a couple pouches this week and had some issues with them being in stock. Communication was great, and they were more than willing to cancel my order for the time being when I found them in stock elsewhere. It was really nice to get a quick email back each time I sent them one as we worked it out. I will definitely buy from again.

Just checked out the new items list and saw some great stuff. The Gear Sector rail attachments look great. And the newer Ranger Up t-shirt designs are nothing short of fantastic. I'd like to have about 8 of them.
For Americans war is almost all of the time a nuisance, and military skill is a luxury like Mah-Jongg. But when the issue is brought home to them, war becomes as important, for the necessary period, as business or sport. And it is hard to decide which is likely to be the more ominous for the [terrorists] -- an American decision that this is sport, or that it is business.
-D. W. Brogan, The American Character
NoRoadtrippin is offline   Reply With Quote