Old 04-01-2010, 19:33   #1
Anevolution
SF Candidate

Maryland 20th

I'm having a bit of trouble getting into contact with a recruiter there. I spoke with someone a few days ago, who asked me to send an email with my info and he would call me back. I did and have yet to be contacted. I called today and was told someone would be contacting me today but got no phone call. I'm not trying to be bother some, or nagging but I would like to talk to someone who can help. I'm wondering if someone here is/or knows who the poc is for them. Thanks in advance.

V/r
Anevolution
Anevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 19:36   #2
ZonieDiver
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anevolution View Post
I'm having a bit of trouble getting into contact with a recruiter there. I spoke with someone a few days ago, who asked me to send an email with my info and he would call me back. I did and have yet to be contacted. I called today and was told someone would be contacting me today but got no phone call. I'm not trying to be bother some, or nagging but I would like to talk to someone who can help. I'm wondering if someone here is/or knows who the poc is for them. Thanks in advance.

V/r
Anevolution
Maybe it's a test! Maryland isn't that far, is it???
Old 04-01-2010, 19:47   #3
Anevolution
SF Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonieDiver View Post
Maybe it's a test! Maryland isn't that far, is it???
ZonieDiver:

No sir, almost 5hrs. But that's not the issue, I would drive to the end of the earth if I thought it would help. I would just like to talk to someone before I drive up there and them to have the day off or something.

V/r
Anevolution
Anevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 20:04   #4
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Reread "A Message to Garcia".

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 20:12   #5
ZonieDiver
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
Reread "A Message to Garcia".

TR
That is the type of test to which I was referring. Perhaps a drive to Maryland could be viewed as a "Recon Mission"! I hear they have good crabcakes up that way, so it wouldn't be a total loss, no matter the result.
Old 04-01-2010, 21:35   #6
Surgicalcric
Quiet Professional

Relax a bit Nancy.

I am sure they havent forgotten about you. And I assure you that you are important. However they are at Bragg de-Mobing after a recent trip and are inundated with quite a few other things.

I also spoke with MSG E today and you are being taken care of.

In the meantime go do pushups.

Crip

"Its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me" -Batman

"There are no obstacles, only opportunities for excellence."- NousDefionsDoc
Surgicalcric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:10   #7
Richard
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Patience, young Jedi!

Richard's $.02
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:53   #8
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Patience, young Jedi!

Richard's $.02
These "young tigers" don't seem to have much of it.............

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 03:39   #9
Commo Dude
Quiet Professional

POC for B/2/20?

Hey brothers, can one one you guys PM me the contact email for the SGM at B/2/20? I am trying to IST from CO and need to get some intel on available slots (if any).
Old 08-30-2014, 06:52   #10
lindy
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo Dude View Post
Hey brothers, can one one you guys PM me the contact email for the SGM at B/2/20? I am trying to IST from CO and need to get some intel on available slots (if any).
Check PM.

"There are times in your life you'll be required to perform an exceedingly difficult task to the best of your ability, regardless of your perceived capability. Mental toughness is what will carry the day during these times. In other words, you suck it up and do what you have to do." - Razor
lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 12:15   #11
2018commo
Quiet Professional

Commo Dude, you have Mail.

Jump Street Never Ends

“There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go, no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone”

"Draw unto others as they have been drawn to you"
2018commo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 03:22   #12
Commo Dude
Quiet Professional

Thanks guys!