PRB
Quiet Professional

I've always enjoyed his comments.
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 10:17   #3
mojaveman
Area Commander

Attempts to build a multicultural society have failed

German Chancellor Angela Merkel in 2010: "Attempts to build a multi cultural society have utterly failed."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-11559451
mojaveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 10:45   #4
sinjefe
Quiet Professional

And I just got here.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:29   #5
Five-O
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojaveman View Post
German Chancellor Angela Merkel in 2010: "Attempts to build a multi cultural society have utterly failed."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-11559451
I'd like to think the Germans, juuuuuust under the surface, are ready to do what they do.....

Last edited by Five-O; 10-05-2015 at 11:33.
Five-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 02:55   #6
Flagg
Area Commander

I'll leave this right here:

http://www.thelocal.de/20160104/refu...ult-in-cologne
Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 09:03   #7
FlagDayNCO
Guerrilla

German People

I was stationed there in the late 1980s and the "Turks" were allowed to develop a strong criminal element. Fast forward to today and we can see that it was all part of the plan.

After generations of being pacified and told they were too violent, by their political leadership and liberal elites, I really don't see them doing much of anything. Germans of today are part of Europa, and any thought of German greatness is shunned as being part of what makes being German an evil label.

I would like to believe there is some genetic matter left that will cause the Germans to retake their nation, their culture and way of life back from the Islamofacists.

The Cold War didn't end, communism still lives and has come to America.

The Insurgency is going well, especially with the enemy at the table of every branch of our Federal, State, and Local Government.
FlagDayNCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 11:14   #8
beardedman
Asset

It's such a shame too Im part Spaniard seeing the continent being overrun by completely different types of people who refuse to adhere to western customs and want to be integrated is destroying our culture. Europe was such a vibrant unique center for culture and arts now when I visit I can't stop but look in shock as theirs mosques all over. Guess the politicians are just paving the way for cultural genocide.

Juan Cartagena
beardedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 11:21   #9
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardedman View Post
It's such a shame too Im part Spaniard seeing the continent being overrun by completely different types of people who refuse to adhere to western customs and want to be integrated is destroying our culture. Europe was such a vibrant unique center for culture and arts now when I visit I can't stop but look in shock as theirs mosques all over. Guess the politicians are just paving the way for cultural genocide.
Descendants of Moriscos claiming their 'right' to return.

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev
SF-TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 15:15   #10
mark46th
Quiet Professional

"It's such a shame too Im part Spaniard seeing the continent being overrun by completely different types of people who refuse to adhere to western customs and want to be integrated is destroying our culture. Europe was such a vibrant unique center for culture and arts now when I visit I can't stop but look in shock as theirs mosques all over. Guess the politicians are just paving the way for cultural genocide." Beardedman

El Cid would be pissed.
mark46th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 23:35   #11
mojaveman
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
It's like what do they do with thousands of sexually frustrated young Arab males?

It turns to rage and it's gonna get ugly.
mojaveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 19:42   #12
frostfire
Area Commander

Tolerance for the intolerant

Escape shit-hole countries, get asylum at new countries, disregard culture and norms in new countries, turn new countries to shit-hole, rinse, repeat.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36083347

Switzerland has suspended the citizenship process for the family of two teenage Muslim brothers who refused to shake hands with female teachers.

The brothers aged 14 and 15 said physical contact with women who were not family members was against their faith.

Officials in Therwil then told them not to shake male teachers' hands to avoid gender discrimination.

But politicians insisted that shaking hands was part of the national culture.

The case has sparked a debate about religious freedoms, and the Basel-Country canton has requested an expert legal opinion on the matter.

A spokesman for the canton said naturalisation proceedings for the family had been put on hold, but added that such suspensions were common in citizenship procedures.

The boys' father is a Syrian imam who moved to Switzerland in 2001 and was granted asylum.

Basel's migration office was seeking more information about the circumstances under which the father's asylum request was approved, AFP news agency reported.

There are about 350,000 Muslims in Switzerland, which has a population of 8 million.

Some Swiss Muslim groups said there was no religious justification for refusing to shake a female teacher's hand and urged the Swiss not to give in to extremist demands. But one Islamic organisation said a handshake between men and women was prohibited.

There have been similar disputes where Muslim parents have demanded that their daughters be exempt from swimming lessons.

However, Muslim families have won court victories against schools that attempted to ban the full face veil.

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC

Last edited by frostfire; 05-01-2016 at 19:47.
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote