Old 06-03-2010, 12:14   #1
BROne
Dumbass

Medal Of Honor(Video Game)

Hi Everyone,
I just recently saw a advertisement for this game and i was wondering if anyone here has heard about this game. It's about Tier 1 Operatives and Rangers in Afghanistan during 2002.

[/url]

Game Description
Operating directly under the National Command Authority, a relatively unknown entity of handpicked warriors are called on when the mission must not fail. They are the Tier 1 Operators.

Over 2 million Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines wear the uniform. Of those, approximately 50 thousand fall under the direct control of the Special Operations Command. The Tier 1 Operator functions on a plane of existence above and beyond even the most highly trained Special Operations Forces. Their exact numbers, while classified, hover in the low hundreds. They are living, breathing, precision instruments of war. They are experts in the application of violence. The new Medal of Honor is inspired by and has been developed with Tier 1 Operators from this elite community. Players will step into the boots of these warriors and apply their unique skill sets to a new enemy in the most unforgiving and hostile battlefield conditions of present day Afghanistan.

There is a new enemy. There is a new war. There is a new warrior. He is Tier 1.
BROne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:17   #2
Eagle5US
Quiet Professional

Thumbs down

Bud-

You are on the WRONG FORUM.

Thread Closed.

Eagle

Ain't no one getting out of this world alive. All you can do is try to have some choice in the way you go. Prepare yourself (and your affairs), and when your number is up, die on your feet fighting rather than on your knees. And make the SOBs pay dearly."
The Reaper-3 Sep 04
Eagle5US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:25   #3
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle5US View Post
Bud-

You are on the WRONG FORUM.

Thread Closed.

Eagle
I placed it in the right forum.

Good thing these "gamers" don't know about the Army's 1/2 Tier group......
Old 10-06-2010, 13:35   #4
rdret1
Quiet Professional

I finally saw the advertisement for this while watching TV last night. I was kind of surprised that it said "made in cooperation with Special Operations soldiers" at the end of the spot. I just looked at the preview on the web site but it didn't make the same statement.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ex...medal-of/63075

~ Paul Brunton (1898-1981)

R.D. Winters
rdret1 is offline   Reply With Quote