Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Arena

Old 10-25-2016, 06:55   #91
VVVV

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
Doesn't SPLC list the Black Panthers as a domestic terrorist organization? If so, it seems the NFL wouldn't want to promote that. Lol...as if the NFL gives a rats ass how I feel anymore.
I believe you're confusing the Black Panther Party (Kaepernick's shirt) with "New Black Panthers".

BTW....
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ty-law-center/

Last edited by VVVV; 10-25-2016 at 07:39.
Old 10-25-2016, 07:28   #92
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

Was this idiot adopted? Here he is with his parents.

http://www.subjectpolitics.com/wp-co...2.51.11-PM.png

"Fuck that - man up - kick over the podium, piss on the teleprompter, wave your dick at the TV cameras and drop the mic' as you walk off the stage. " - the QP formerly known as BillyLBach
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 08:14   #93
Streck-Fu
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand View Post
Was this idiot adopted? Here he is with his parents.

http://www.subjectpolitics.com/wp-co...2.51.11-PM.png
Yes he was. Abandoned by his black father and his white mother too poor to provide for him, he was adopted by a somewhat well to do white couple. So it is natural for him rebel against all the whiteness in his life and grow an afro and protest the privilege that led to a career in the NFL.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Last edited by Streck-Fu; 10-25-2016 at 08:18.
Streck-Fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 08:39   #94
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streck-Fu View Post
Yes he was. Abandoned by his black father and his white mother too poor to provide for him, he was adopted by a somewhat well to do white couple. So it is natural for him rebel against all the whiteness in his life and grow an afro and protest the privilege that led to a career in the NFL.
I'll be darned. Poor dude. I guess I feel his pain

"Fuck that - man up - kick over the podium, piss on the teleprompter, wave your dick at the TV cameras and drop the mic' as you walk off the stage. " - the QP formerly known as BillyLBach
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 12:26   #95
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streck-Fu View Post
I suspect that it is more about the tightness of his girlfriend's anatomy than anything else!
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 08:27   #96
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

Colin,

I am happy you have returned home. Best of luck. I can't imagine you would want to return to the USA, the place that robbed you of your independence.

Quote:
The former NFL quarterback, who no one wants to pick up this year for some reason, tweeted out his disgust for America on Independence Day.

Kaepernick: “How can we truly celebrate independence on a day that intentionally robbed our ancestors of theirs? To find my independence I went home.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...nce-day-video/
Perhaps you could join up with the former President on his bash America foreign tour.

Quote:
Former President Obama took an oblique swipe at his successor’s move during a Saturday speech in Jakarta, Indonesia, where he spent four years of his childhood.

“In Paris, we came together around the most ambitious agreement in history about climate change, an agreement that even with the temporary absence of American leadership can still give our children a fighting chance,” he said, according to the AP.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3295853

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev
SF-TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:46   #97
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF-TX View Post
Colin,

I am happy you have returned home.
He isn't "home" until he renounces his U.S. citizenship. Hope he does it so that we can be done with him.

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:51   #98
Streck-Fu
Area Commander

Colin went "home" to Ghana and lamented America's slavery past but fails to acknowledge that Ghana was a main port for where Africans were sold into slavery by other Africans.

Maybe he meant he went home to slavery's 'Roots"......

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Streck-Fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:01   #99
rsdengler
Area Commander

Good, then it looks like we all are in agreement that Colin Kaepernick is indeed a total Ass Wipe...

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 13:20   #100
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

I'm thinking that his adopted 'rich white parents' are real proud of him. I wonder what his birth mother and father think about what his choices in life are now.

Maybe he should team up with "Team Obama" and go on a worldwide discovery tour. Both have the 1% wealth category the other 99% dream of...but one will be bankrupt of money soon and the other will gladly bankrupt the coffers of those whom continue to support his wildly expensive vacations with other over the top 1%ers.

To all the other Americans and foreigners who fought for our Independence and gave all...I salute you. Thank you for you honor and sacrifice.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 13:24   #101
bblhead672
Area Commander

In sports news today, former NFL QB Colon Kapurdick alienated the remaining two teams who were considering signing him to their practice squads.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 20:15   #102
Box
Quiet Professional

That idiot should study up on the history of the gold coast...

...went home to Ghana - that is fucking priceless.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:10   #103
bailaviborita
Quiet Professional

And to say the Paris agreement "gave our children a fighting chance" is ludicrous on multple levels. 1- the models predict it would not have made a difference, 2- it was mainly a transfer of wealth from rich to poor countries.
Old 07-06-2017, 07:38   #104
Guy
Quiet Professional

Preach on brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailaviborita View Post
2- it was mainly a transfer of wealth from rich to poor countries.
I know that feeling with the amount of taxes, we the working-class pay for the non-working class AKA welfare recipients.

BTW...Kaepernick is just plain ole stupid!

-DE OPPRESSO LIBER-
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 17:07   #105
abc_123
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post

BTW...Kaepernick is just plain ole stupid!
As would be any for profit business (team) who would hire him.