Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 06-21-2014, 13:11   #31
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

John Kuhl Colorado Firearm​s Training School Fraud

Linkinin page scrubbed,.........................check.

Website removed from the internet,..............check.

2x Face Book page's removed,....................check.

I'm still not done with you, not until you do jail time for being a "federal agent" and lying and defrauding the general public. So tell me this is how ICE federal agents roll? You still being paid by DHS? You should be sitting in a federal prison in my opinion. I'm doing all I can to get you there.

This is what happens when you screw with Special Forces and lie/defraud the general public.

I'm not done yet you bottom feeding scumbag.
Old 06-21-2014, 14:23   #32
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

So I was checking out the fraud's cached website and viewed this nugget:

As an experienced law enforcement officer, I was able to improve my marksmanship skills thanks to John's expertise. I saw a vast improvement in my performance which delivered the results I sought after. John possesses the knowledge to develop fundamentals skills necessary to attain great marksmanship. He offers comprehensive practical exercises, shooting techniques and explains in detail his tactical philosophies. John has an unwavering commitment to ensure you receive superior training

C. Lang, Federal Agent, Regional Training Officer.

C. Lang, Federal Agent, Regional Training Officer, you need to add: "And I could not spot a liar and a fraud from 1 meter away."

Gives me a warm and fuzzy knowing how well federal agents are trained. He or she is probably one of the federal agents shooting Cliven Bundy's cattle..........

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us
Old 07-24-2014, 10:32   #33
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

John Kuhl US Immigration and Customs Enforcement

John Kuhl US Immigration and Customs Enforcement liar and fraud

This lying bottom feeding scumbag still lists his lies on his linkedin page.

John Kuhl US Immigration and Customs Enforcement liar and fraud

We have been receiving emails from members of your community and they are pissed. I've directed them to write the Colorado States Attorney Office and report you and have you fired from US Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Someone send me the address of the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement IG so I can send them a compliant, this asshole needs to have his job and his "federal" retirement ended.
Old 07-24-2014, 10:40   #34
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

A little bird has told me that John Kuhl US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent was arrested last week, for what I've no idea.

It would be nice if someone sent me his arrest information.......
Old 11-22-2014, 08:06   #35
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Kuhl is still posing, but he just got owned..

Thank you Sheriff Heap..

Quote:
Sheriff Shayne Heap doesn’t play;

He told Heap he wanted to retire [from his firearms training business] and work for the sheriff’s office in the county jail, according to the 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office.

Kuhl in reality had only served in the Army for 13 months as opposed to the 30 years he said he had been in the service, the office said.

Kuhl was arrested on a misdemeanor charge on Monday and posted $1,000 bail. He was also ordered to pay a $500 fine.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=56604

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...siness11212014

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 10:06   #36
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Did he lie on his application for the LE job?

Is that a crime?

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 10:36   #37
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
Did he lie on his application for the LE job?

Is that a crime?

TR
Yup,, It is in KIOWA, Co..

Quote:
KIOWA, Colo. - An Elizabeth man who lied about being once serving as a sniper with the U.S. Army Special Forces, pleaded guilty this week to a charge of fraud to effect sales, a misdemeanor.

John Frederick Kuhl, 51, ran a business called Colorado Firearms Training School based out of Elizabeth, according to the 18th District Attorney's Office.

Prosecutors say in 2010, Kuhl met Elbert County Sheriff Shayne Heap at a 4H meeting and told him that he had graduated from the U.S. Army Sniper School and served with Special Forces. He also mentioned that he was an active ICE/Immigration federal agent who would like to retire and work for the Elbert County Sheriff's Office's jail.

Kuhl solicited work from the ECSO and offered to teach courses to Elbert County communities, including firearms training for kids and self-defense courses.

Prosecutors said he repeatedly directed people to his website, which stated his military credentials and background.

In 2014, Sheriff Heap was contacted by the owner of a website called "Professional Soldiers" who provided records from the National Archives and Records Administration. The records showed that despite the defendant's claims of over 30 years of service, he had actually served 13 months in the U.S. Army's 82nd Airborne Division as a paratrooper from June 28, 1983 to July 12, 1984. He was discharged as a Private Second Class with minor formal training in firearms.

ECSO deputies conducted an investigation and filed charges against Kuhl after it was clear the defendant had falsified his military credentials in order to gain access to government contracts, according to prosecutors.

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 11:39   #38
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

LOL, That's what happens when you "pretend" to be a Green Beret.......

You get owned by the real Green Beret's.

John Kuhl how do you like me now?
Old 11-22-2014, 14:37   #39
Richard
Quiet Professional

I like what the DA prosecuting the case said.

Quote:
"A man who would profit from falsely claiming to himself the honor of earning a Green Beret and having served with those elite warriors who make some of our country's greatest sacrifices deserves more than a conviction; he deserves scorn. He has earned disgrace. In a few breaths, repeated over three decades, Kuhl stole to himself credit reserved for those real patriots who earn it through blood, sweat, and tears. That he did so by exploiting the patriotism of his neighbors to put money in his own pockets is disgusting. It is ironic that the same Constitution defended by our heroes in uniform, also protects Kuhl from greater criminal liability for lying about being one of those heroes. There may be other places in the world that tolerate this outrageous lying, but this community is not one of them. I hope this misguided person uses the next thirty years to redeem himself by making amends for the lies he perpetrated for the past thirty."

Richard
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 18:14   #40
TrapperFrank
Quiet Professional

Hardee har har....Team Sergeant got another scalp for his belt.
TrapperFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 13:10   #41
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

If anyone got screen shots of this idiots linkedin, facebook, or website before we busted him, please send them to me at:

JD at professionalsoldiers.com

Thanks.

TS
Old 05-19-2016, 22:52   #42
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

John Kuhl Colorado Firearm​s Training School Quail Run Sports

John Kuhl Colorado Firearm​s Training School Liar and Fraud

This moron is still teaching firearms training, to kids.......

And this loser, liar and fraud still has the stones to state that he served in the mighty 82nd Airborne Div. What he doesn't say is that he only served 13 months and was booted out.

He no longer has a website but he's still teaching. I also don't see any NRA certifications, oh snap, did those get revoked too?

Can I take classes from a liar and a convicted fraud too?

Quail Run Sports

John Kuhl Frederick

https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-kuhl-2a84b37b

Summary
In 1983 John joined the United States Army and was a member of the 82nd Airborne Division. In 1990 he started his law enforcement career with the State of Arizona and became a Federal Agent in 1994 and retired in 2014.

John is very active in the community. In 2008 John began volunteering with the Elbert County 4H shooting Sport Program instructing the youth of the county on firearms safety and marksmanship.

In 2011, John opened the Colorado Firearms Training School located in Elizabeth, Colorado. The school offers basic to advanced firearms training courses.

As a member of the community and a former federal agent, John is very concerned for the safety of the residents of the community. John is dedicated to making our community safer by providing training and education to the members of our community.

http://yourhub.denverpost.com/blog/2...school/129147/

Expansion for Colorado Firearms Training School
Posted by intouchpr on February 8, 2016 in Adams County, Brighton Sports, Castle Rock, Castle Rock Business, Castle Rock Sports, Commerce City, Commerce City Sports, Denver, Douglas County, Douglas County Business, Douglas County Sports, Lone Tree, Parker, Parker Business, Parker Sports | 57 Views | Leave a response
Colorado Firearms Training School (CFTS) quickly growing firearms program gets newly renovated facility

ELIZABETH, COLORADO – Feb. 16 – Colorado Firearms Training School (CFTS) announced today the completion of improvements to their training facility at Quail Run Sports. The shooting range, located at 6852 Quail Run Circle, Kiowa, Colorado, now offers eight additional 25, 50 and 100-yard rifle and shotgun lines and eight fixed benches to accommodate 4H Youth Shooting Sports programs of Douglas and Elbert Counties and a growing community of firearms enthusiasts.

We are thrilled to be working with Quail Run and their expanded facility,” said John Kuhl, Owner of Colorado Firearms Training School. “This past year, we have seen increased interest in shooting sports and now we can host more programs for our community of enthusiasts at Quail Run!”

The 350-acre facility now offers three outdoor firing ranges:

Range 1 (Handgun, Small Bore Rifle) – Offers eight firing lines with adjustable targets and seven fixed steel targets for distances up to 25 yards.
Range 2 (Handgun, Small Bore, Shotgun) – Offers twenty firing lines for distances up to 50 yards.
Range 3 (Handgun, *Rifle, Shotgun) – Offers Eight fixed bench firing lines with distances of 25, 50, and 100-yards.

http://yourhub.denverpost.com/blog/2...school/129147/
Old 05-19-2016, 23:05   #43
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quail Run Sports & John Kuhl, liar and fraud

So I guess there are millions out there that would take any sort of "training" from absolute amateurs, and liars and frauds.......

John Kuhl, you really are a bottom-feeding scumbag.

Shooting range expansion to benefit 4-H group
Quail Run Sports in Kiowa offers longer ranges

Posted Monday, February 15, 2016 11:47 am
Ben Wiebesiek

The Elbert County 4-H Shooting Sports Program competes in a variety of events that require different courses for their practice sessions.

But recently completed renovations at a Kiowa facility will allow the 4-H group to practice at one place.

The Colorado Firearms Training School announced Feb. 7 the completion of improvements to the school’s training facility at Quail Run Sports.

John Kuhl, owner of Colorado Firearms Training School, said he is happy to instruct the 4-H members, and he believes they will benefit from the renovations.

“Before we can actually start competing and trying to get the kids to shoot at competition level, we have to get their rifles zeroed, making sure that they’re exactly tuned-in to the 100-yards, which is where the kids need to be shooting at,” Kuhl said. “The improvements are going to greatly improve the shooting sports program because we’ve been having to travel from one place to do some classroom coaching and to do some minor sighting in, and then traveling to a different range to do the long-range stuff. So now we can do all at one location.”

Kuhl said the process of upgrading the facility took a year and a half.

“That’s including the planning and permitting process. The actual renovations took us about two or three months,” Kuhl said.

cont:

http://elbertcountynews.net/stories/...H-group,207292
Old 06-08-2016, 13:37   #44
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quail Run Sports & John Kuhl liar and fraud

In 2012, John became a certified Firearms Instructor for the National Rifle Association.

CREDENTIALS
•Army Sniper, United States Army Sniper School, Fort Benning, GA.
•Paratrooper, United States Army Jump School, Fort Benning, GA
•Firearms Instructor, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center.
•M4 / M16 Instructor, National Firearms and Tactical Training Unit, Fort Benning, GA.
•Sharp Shooter, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center.
•Instructor training, Gunsite, AZ.
•Basic Pistol Instructor, National Rifle Association.
•Shooting Sport Leader, 4H.
•Field Maintenance Armor, HK, SIG, Remington, Colt, Berretta and Glock.

Those were the fraud John Kuhl CREDENTIALS in 2012, before I found him.

Now his CREDENTIALS are:

sportsman | Mentor | Volunteer
John Kuhl brings his passion for the scope and target to every client training session. With more than 30 years of practical and professional experience in firearms handling, John’s reputation as one of the best in the firearms training business is proven. The testimonials to his knowledge and skills as an instructor are abundant and ongoing.
“The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling” – Fabienne Fredrickson
A well-respected member of his community, John began volunteering with the Elbert County 4H Shooting Sport Program in 2008. Instructing the youth of the county on firearms safety and marksmanship brings fulfillment. Over the years, John has donated more than 1900 hours of professional expertise to his community.
Making his mark professionally with the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and legacy Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), The Department of Justice Agency prior to 2003 as a respected part of the immigration team. John gained the respect and loyalty from colleagues who continue to stand by his side and vouch for his character. John was a firearms instructor certified by the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (F.L.E.T.C.) from 1998 until he retired in 2014.

As the owner of the Colorado Firearms Training School, he has a talented team of instructors, providing basic and advanced firearms training to youth and adults. Courses include basic handgun / concealed carry, defensive handgun, defensive shotgun, rifle classes and private and group lessons..
MORE BACKGROUND ON JOHN KUHL

In 1983, John joined the United States Army as a member of the 82nd Airborne Division. Then in 1994 he would start his law enforcement career as a federal agent in the State of Arizona working with the INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service) and post 911 with the Department of Homeland Security.

CERTIFICATIONS

Firearms Instructor, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (Retired)
4H Shooting Instructor Leader
Range Safety Officer
As a member of the Elbert County community and a former federal agent, John’s mission is founded on the safety of the residents of his community where firearms are concerned. John has dedicated his work to making his community safer by providing training and education.

This scumbag continues to teach. He also continues to say he was a member of the 82nd Airborne Division, what he doesn't say is that he was thrown out of the mighty 82nd Airborne Division after only "serving" for 12 months.

And no more NRA certifications, wow John Kuhl, where did they go? Please don't tell me they were "REVOKED" by the NRA because you were a liar and a fraud.

His once wiped website is also back up and running and now he works/owns Colorado firearms training school and quail run Colorado. So if you're looking to receive training from a lair, fraud and criminal John Kuhl is your fraud.

Criminal you say? Yes, federal agent John Kuhl was arrested for fraud, posing as a "Green Beret" for financial gain. He was arrested and pled GUILTY.

John Kuhl who's the one vouching for your character, your mom? Please name one federal agent or LEO that vouches for your character, just one.

Elizabeth man pleads guilty in military fraud case; John Kuhl lied about Army past to gain business
John Kuhl claimed he was ex-Green Beret sniper
TheDenverChannel.com Team
5:17 PM, Nov 21, 2014

KIOWA, Colo. - An Elizabeth man who lied about being once serving as a sniper with the U.S. Army Special Forces, pleaded guilty this week to a charge of fraud to effect sales, a misdemeanor.

John Frederick Kuhl, 51, ran a business called Colorado Firearms Training School based out of Elizabeth, according to the 18th District Attorney's Office.

Prosecutors say in 2010, Kuhl met Elbert County Sheriff Shayne Heap at a 4H meeting and told him that he had graduated from the U.S. Army Sniper School and served with Special Forces. He also mentioned that he was an active ICE/Immigration federal agent who would like to retire and work for the Elbert County Sheriff's Office's jail.

Kuhl solicited work from the ECSO and offered to teach courses to Elbert County communities, including firearms training for kids and self-defense courses.

Prosecutors said he repeatedly directed people to his website, which stated his military credentials and background.

In 2014, Sheriff Heap was contacted by the owner of a website called "Professional Soldiers" who provided records from the National Archives and Records Administration. The records showed that despite the defendant's claims of over 30 years of service, he had actually served 13 months in the U.S. Army's 82nd Airborne Division as a paratrooper from June 28, 1983 to July 12, 1984. He was discharged as a Private Second Class with minor formal training in firearms.

ECSO deputies conducted an investigation and filed charges against Kuhl after it was clear the defendant had falsified his military credentials in order to gain access to government contracts, according to prosecutors.
Kuhl was arrested on July 17 and posted a $1,000 bond in cash the same day.

District Attorney George Brauchler stated:

"A man who would profit from falsely claiming to himself the honor of earning a Green Beret and having served with those elite warriors who make some of our country's greatest sacrifices deserves more than a conviction; he deserves scorn. He has earned disgrace. In a few breaths, repeated over three decades, Kuhl stole to himself credit reserved for those real patriots who earn it through blood, sweat, and tears. That he did so by exploiting the patriotism of his neighbors to put money in his own pockets is disgusting. It is ironic that the same Constitution defended by our heroes in uniform, also protects Kuhl from greater criminal liability for lying about being one of those heroes. There may be other places in the world that tolerate this outrageous lying, but this community is not one of them. I hope this misguided person uses the next thirty years to redeem himself by making amends for the lies he perpetrated for the past thirty."

Senior Deputy District Attorney Doug Bechtel stated:

"Every day, thousands of people serve this country in the armed forces. The honor, accolades and respect that are earned do not begin to recognize the sacrifice they make every day. To have someone try to take advantage of the respect we all have for the service members is unconscionable. I respect the 12-and-a-half months he served, but that respect is tainted by his egotistical lies of service. His actions lessen the honor of all those that have served and continue to serve. We have District Attorneys in the 18th Judicial District that are actively serving and many more that have previously served. I find it poetic that a group of soldiers discovered his web of deceit. Even after their service in the military, they continue to protect our community."

Both Brauchler and Bechtel both served in the U.S. Army.
Kuhl was fined all court fees and ordered to pay a $500 fine associated with the misdemeanor.

https://coloradofirearmstrainingschool.com/

http://www.quailruncolorado.com/#!sh...truction/c23el
Old 06-08-2016, 13:54   #45
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

ColoradoFirearmsTrainingSchool Facebook page john kuhl

I'm thinking his fraud and lies are not posted on his facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoFir...rainingSchool/

This should be posted there:

District Attorney George Brauchler stated: